Articles on this Page
- 06/16/15--09:16: _can install Cirago ...
- 06/16/15--12:27: _Upgrade to 10?
- 06/16/15--12:53: _Permission issues? ...
- 06/16/15--15:16: _Duplicate Disk Sign...
- 06/17/15--12:45: _Weird Scheduled Tas...
- 06/17/15--15:31: _it is possible to i...
- 06/17/15--20:40: _Any Button with The...
- 06/18/15--01:53: _Windows 7 32bit SP1...
- 06/18/15--01:56: _[SOLVED] old proble...
- 06/18/15--12:09: _Script to automate ...
- 06/18/15--12:13: _Remote desktop and ...
- 06/18/15--17:49: _blue screen display...
- 06/19/15--13:23: _BSOD on New PC
- 06/19/15--17:54: _display driver has ...
- 06/20/15--00:52: _The Group Policy Cl...
- 06/20/15--04:05: _Font issue when usi...
- 06/20/15--15:46: _Windows updates
- 06/20/15--18:08: _Local Area Connecti...
- 06/21/15--04:28: _Having trouble star...
- 06/21/15--05:11: _broswer times out f...
- 06/16/15--12:27: Upgrade to 10?
- 06/16/15--15:16: Duplicate Disk Signature question
- 06/17/15--12:45: Weird Scheduled Tasks found
- 06/17/15--15:31: it is possible to install win 8.1 and win7 in the same pc ?
- 06/18/15--01:53: Windows 7 32bit SP1 .iso
- 06/18/15--01:56: [SOLVED] old problem, new light- win7 'can't display...'
- 06/18/15--12:09: Script to automate system image and deleting older images in win 8
- 06/18/15--12:13: Remote desktop and On line programs not Responsive
- 06/18/15--17:49: blue screen display driver
- 06/19/15--13:23: BSOD on New PC
- 06/19/15--17:54: display driver has stopped responding and has recovered
- 06/20/15--00:52: The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon
- 06/20/15--04:05: Font issue when using WebDAV access to OneDrive
- 06/20/15--15:46: Windows updates
- 06/20/15--18:08: Local Area Connection "Network cable unplugged"
- 06/21/15--04:28: Having trouble starting up windows 7
- 06/21/15--05:11: broswer times out following reinstallation win 7
i am trying to install Cirago Bluetooth 3.0 High Speed & Wi-Fi (B/G/N) Mini USB Adapter Class 2 BTA7300. on win7 sp1. when it try to install the wi-fi I get
any hope for me?
Should I go ahead an take the upgrade to 10? I've had the notice for several days.
I'm using Windows 7.
I've been tearing my hair out here. Been on Google for hours trying to work this out. If I have MS word docs in folders on my desktop I can't make any changes to them. They won't save. No warning sign comes up, they look like they have saved but another identical...
64-bit Win 7, Home Premium, SP1.
I want to mount my old system drive in my new machine to use as a data disk, but it has the same disk signature as my new system drive because the signature was duplicated during recovery. I know I can change the id by
(1) "diskpart>uniqueid disk id=[new...
Hi, I was using the tools section of Ccleaner and went to the Scheduled tasks section. I found some interesting things, and one doggy program that I deleted right away, YTDownloader. So can anyone help me with this list. I was able to save it as a test file. I've made it easier for people to read...
I have laptop with original win7 home premium HDD 450 one partition so i shrink it into 3 partitions one with win7 and another gonna use for installing win8.1 so i was wondering if it's possible to use 2 OP 8.1 and win7 in the same laptop ?
my 2nd question is when i was...
If you cant imagine what my problem is, look at your system clock at the bottom right, click it then press "Change date and time settings..." You'll see that button "Change date and time..." with an admin lock beside it right? Now here's my problem, whenever I press it (or any button with the admin...
Where can I obtain this to do a repair reinstall
I have the original disk, but it is faulty and won't be read
Thanks in advance
A little while ago I posted with my problem, unsure if it was due to windows 7 or my connection. A few good replies later and I'm back to square one, well, square 1 (a.
Original problem- Windows 7 configured then IE displayed 'can't display webpage' despite 3g Optus dongle connection and net...
I'm very new to PowerShell and I need to write a script for a critical pc of my work. I prefer the script to be executed with a double click (better, because the user of this computer knows if it's mandatory to save new information):
* The script will do a system image of the system to...
I have a problem opening on line when I try to open anything from any browser i get that i have no connection
I checked the connection with Verizon and its works fine.
I did a speed test and I get 3.75 download and about 75 upload.
I tried to connect to team Viewer and was not responsive....
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
I've just bought a new PC, not a high spec at all, but enough for my basic requirements. Unfortunately, when I just restarted it I got a BSOD. CHKDSK ran and didn't find anything, but I'm a little concerned.
I'm running Windows 7 SP1 on a 120GB SSD, 4GB RAM, Gigabit motherboard
This keeps coming up every couple of minutes.... Can someone please help? My screen goes black and then comes back after a couple of seconds when this happens
Access is denied
Can anyone help with this on Win 7
I have been into the reg to see if the is a .bak to one of the profiles in Profilelist, but there isn't
I have made a new user to access the machine, and Also Safe Mode can access the faulty account, but not in normal mode
I've been experimenting with my OneDrive mapped as a network drive on my W7 Pro (SP1) PC using WebDAV as described here:
Using Unlimited OneDrive Space for Backups by Jason Young (http://www.ytechie.com/2014/11/using-unlimited-onedrive-space-for-backups/)
There's one oddity (so far) I don't...
Is there a way to download updates to a folder on my computer, and keep them?
So if I have to re-install windows, I've already got all the updates on disk. I can just install them from my folder, without having to download them all again.
Hello, so I downloaded hamachi the other day to play with some friends on GMOD and I was finished with hamachi so I decided to un-install it, after doing so, I noticed Google Chrome, Mozilla, Steam and many more applications can't connect to the internet, but Internet Explorer 64 bit is able to...
Yesterday after diner i wanted to use my laptop (packard bell) but it froze.
Since then i have been having difficulties starting up my laptop and all the pictorgrams are way larger now, it did start a couple of times although very slowly and on safe modus, i did a system repair...
My system was ok except that when attempting to open a web page (or chrome itself eventually) nothing would happen. No error message. The system would keep trying forever or sometimes time out. At first I overcame the problem by logging out and longing back in. That stopped working after a...