- RSS Channel Showcase 8139123
- RSS Channel Showcase 1122026
- RSS Channel Showcase 3938840
- RSS Channel Showcase 6297614
Articles on this Page
- 07/26/15--23:08: _Cluster architectur...
- 07/27/15--02:46: _Event Logs in the T...
- 07/28/15--12:07: _Windows Movie Maker...
- 07/28/15--12:30: _Missing MS Adapters
- 07/28/15--15:35: _No more music
- 07/28/15--17:17: _[BSOD] Several diff...
- 07/29/15--07:25: _System hanged when ...
- 07/29/15--09:48: _HD videos lagg, onl...
- 07/29/15--09:53: _Windows Update Inst...
- 07/29/15--10:59: _Very Slow System. V...
- 07/29/15--23:39: _help with win 7 cor...
- 07/30/15--16:13: _Google search links...
- 07/31/15--02:33: _error msg see msg b...
- 07/31/15--05:24: _pdf image recovery ...
- 07/31/15--07:56: _How to unlock permi...
- 08/01/15--11:27: _Updates just won't ...
- 08/01/15--14:11: _System factory restore
- 08/01/15--15:35: _Updates recycling
- 08/01/15--16:05: _problems downloadin...
- 08/01/15--16:15: _bluetooth connection
- 07/26/15--23:08: Cluster architecture! Which one to pick?
- 07/27/15--02:46: Event Logs in the Thousands
- 07/28/15--12:07: Windows Movie Maker HELP!!!
- 07/28/15--12:30: Missing MS Adapters
- 07/28/15--15:35: No more music
- 07/28/15--17:17: [BSOD] Several different BSODs but all seem to be linked
- 07/29/15--07:25: System hanged when i gave print
- 07/29/15--09:48: HD videos lagg, online and offline (more so online)
- 07/29/15--09:53: Windows Update Installation Repeatedly Fails
- 07/29/15--10:59: Very Slow System. Virus or other issue?
- 07/29/15--23:39: help with win 7 corruption / win 10
- 07/30/15--16:13: Google search links not connecting to web addresses?
- 07/31/15--02:33: error msg see msg below
- 07/31/15--05:24: pdf image recovery from corrupt pdf files
- 08/01/15--11:27: Updates just won't download
- 08/01/15--14:11: System factory restore
- 08/01/15--15:35: Updates recycling
- 08/01/15--16:05: problems downloading updates in Windows 7
- 08/01/15--16:15: bluetooth connection
Which, from one of these, is better as of performance for a Windows 7 OS?
4096 bytes / per cluster formatting?
Expert reply please (tech. details)!
Hi, I have a huge problem with my power supply and video cards. I have tried to include the event log files. I just started having trouble last week, but I can see by the logs that are in the Thousands. I have Reformatted my Hard Drive, Once already. I dont know where to start, or if I should...
I am having issues converting a .wlmp project file to a viewable movie file. .wav or .mp4 would work best. I have looked online, and followed all the steps, but when it comes to saving the file, it only allows me to save it as a movie maker file. Please help.
I have run into a problem with the following network adapter drivers:
MS 6to4 has a yellow exclamation mark by it, MS ISATAP is missing and the MS TEREDO TUNNELING PSEUDO INTERFACE IS MISSING.
I have not observed any bad effects and I was wondering if these are even necessary, if...
My computer won't recognize my iPod in iTunes when I want to add music to the already existing assortment. We have tried all sorts of backup, restart, etc. and nothing works. It has been suggested that it is a Windows problem, not iTunes or my iPod. I would appreciate any suggestions.
I've had BSODs for about two years now, occuring probably two-three times monthly, sometimes with huge gaps, other times with more frequency. Never too bad. This June and July have been like 6 times per month though, and I am becoming more and more worried.
I think it started around...
Here i had a printing issue on four of my system's in network. Whenever i gave print from that system the system totally hanged up. That system have windows 7 professional 64 bit OS.
I many times uninstalled and reinstalled the printer drivers. Here we used HP LaserJet Pro M706n...
when i play videos online the higher quality they are the more they stutter and lag (and slow down)
This just happened all of a sudden, i could play videos fine before.
it happens to videos played using vlc too, but to a lower extent.
i recently changed to 64bit, then updated my gpu...
I have been unable to install Windows updates for a couple of months now on my Windows 7 desktop. I've run the troubleshooting tool several times and tried deleting the cache files. Still no luck. Windows Update says I have 7 important updates and every time they fail with varying error codes for...
Hi, 2 weeks ago I ran MSE full scan and it found Trojan Win32/Dynamer!ac. I tried to remove it but computer froze. I went on a Malware help site and did following. Ran Farbar recovery scan. Ran Malwarebytes antimalware. Neither found any issues. However system is running very slow and a few days...
so where to start, well first of all i need to know how to repair a corrupted version of windows 7. I have two hard drives atm one with windows 7 working and one with the corrupted version on it. The main issue here is when my friend was fixing my computer he didnt format the hard drive with win 7...
Previously, when I did a search at google.com, a list of entries would come up, and then I simply needed to click on a particular link to be taken to that web address.
Now when I click on one of these links, nothing happens.
How can I restore the link connectivity from the google search list...
i keep getting this message from time to time and it's beginning to become annoying. is there anyway to fix this problem? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Windows 7 Premium 64 bit service pack 1
the pdf file in which i kept my pictures gt corrupt. i used image extractor tools but for nothing. please help me. i am clueless what to do?
I have a folder with 70gb data (multiple folders & files inside). To restrict access to this folder, I changed the permissions by doing the following, Right click on Folder -> Properties -> Security Tab -> Advanced -> Change Permissions -> Edit -> 'Check' Deny -> Apply. Now to change the...
I was checking the update history and there are so many security updates that failed, I didn't want to count them! The error code is 3800700003. I tried Mr. Fix-It. I tried the Troubleshooter. I even followed the instructions to delete the temporary files like the error code said, but when I...
I want to restore my pc to factory settings but I'm running into problems...
I press f8 inn boot up and it opens up the advanced boot up menu or whatever it's called. Then I press enter on the repair this computer option. But as I let it load it gives me a message telling me that the root system...
In vista.... 3 updates keep recycling and restarting computer over and over again...I can never get to another screen to download something or use key board...I pressed F10 and chose safe mode...same thing keeps happening...any help?, thanks, Tom
I've recently installed Windows 7 Ultimate on my desktop computer system and then I installed the SP1 service pack on the computer.
The desktop computer features these specifications:
- ASUS M2A-VM motherboard
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Dual Core CPU (codename "Windsor") at 2.2GHz...
I have successfully paired my windows 10 laptop with my Samsung sound bar, but cannot figure out how to direct the audio to the soundbar. The only device shown in the audio settings is the laptop's speakers and they are checked as the default output. Please tell me how to get the sound bar set...