- RSS Channel Showcase 4676214
- RSS Channel Showcase 9547455
- RSS Channel Showcase 9512697
- RSS Channel Showcase 8096847
Articles on this Page
- 08/05/15--04:54: _BOOTMGR IS MISSING
- 08/05/15--09:33: _Error 5 (preference...
- 08/05/15--12:44: _Excel Formula Help ...
- 08/06/15--05:54: _help me please
- 08/06/15--12:34: _Laptop Randomly Shu...
- 08/06/15--16:09: _hard drive
- 08/06/15--16:50: _Windows 7 update an...
- 08/06/15--17:47: _Laptop - Forgot Adm...
- 08/06/15--21:07: _Computer Randomly S...
- 08/07/15--08:00: _ACER D260 will not ...
- 08/08/15--05:27: _Sound not working
- 08/08/15--05:48: _Computer cannot con...
- 08/08/15--08:03: _cCLOUD
- 08/08/15--10:41: _Lost Windows Update...
- 08/08/15--11:04: _Samsung S5 phone mi...
- 08/09/15--05:21: _windows old
- 08/09/15--11:21: _View windows startu...
- 08/09/15--14:58: _Windows 7/10 sepera...
- 08/09/15--19:48: _Corrupt file at sta...
- 08/10/15--10:00: _Problems with chang...
- 08/05/15--04:54: BOOTMGR IS MISSING
- 08/05/15--09:33: Error 5 (preferences file. Cpp294) access denied.?
- 08/05/15--12:44: Excel Formula Help Please!!
- 08/06/15--05:54: help me please
- 08/06/15--12:34: Laptop Randomly Shuts Off at opening of game
- 08/06/15--16:09: hard drive
- 08/06/15--16:50: Windows 7 update and iTunes errors.
- 08/06/15--17:47: Laptop - Forgot Administrator Password / Can't update
- 08/06/15--21:07: Computer Randomly Shut Off, Now Sound Doesn't Work
- 08/07/15--08:00: ACER D260 will not start
- 08/08/15--05:27: Sound not working
- 08/08/15--05:48: Computer cannot connect to wireless network, everything else can
- 08/08/15--08:03: cCLOUD
- 08/08/15--11:04: Samsung S5 phone micro sd card format for 64 gbs ?
- 08/09/15--05:21: windows old
- 08/09/15--11:21: View windows startup timestamp log
- 08/09/15--14:58: Windows 7/10 seperate hard drive.
- 08/09/15--19:48: Corrupt file at startup, can not start up Win 7
- 08/10/15--10:00: Problems with changed drive letter
I WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC.I CREATED A BOOTABLE PEN DRIVE TO INSTALL 10...I AM GETTING THE ERROR THAT BOOT MGR IS MISSING.
Hi everybody! I have to reloaded Pantone ColorVision SpyderPro Optical 3.7 and PhotoCal 2.7 old software. It was working on my Dell E520 OS Vista home prmium and monitor SyncMaster 2253BW for many years with no problem. Before reinstallation deleted all installed file and folders, removed from...
Ok so I have my products in column B. In column H I have the price of each product. In column P, I want to be able to assign a value to each thing in column B and then add the total per month.
Product Month Price Total Product Sales by Month
Router JAN 899
I have 2 questions, 1: how do I reset my monitor, I tried every thing, but I still get a picture of a lock. 2:i cant load my jedi outcast pc game on my computer, I tried going to properties but it didn't help, what can I do?
I have a Lenovo Y460p and it's been randomly shutting off whenever I get into game. Whenever it shuts off, it's like pulling the plug on a Desktop computer, it blanks out and doesn't restart or have crash logs, etc.
I've done my research etc, I've been having a problem, I know it's not...
win7 sp1 OS; toshiba laptop:
1. Solve PC issues says: solution: troubleshoot problem with hard disk - IP helper (stopped working), Windows Event Log (stopped working).....when I go to download the solution it says: solution couldnt be downloaded - make sure computer is connected to internet and...
I have been unable to download Microsoft updates for quite some time. I get the following error codes 80040154 and 80070BC9. Also, I tried to update iTunes the other day and it failed. I have been unable to use iTunes since, even after uninstalling and reinstalling. I get the following message...
My sister got a laptop a year or so ago with Windows 7 Professional installed on it. I set it up and they are able to use it but I don't know what the administrator password is. This means they can't install any programs or updates or even update there browser, as it asks for admin password to do...
Today, my computer randomly just shut off, as if the battery was unplugged. When I turned it back on, the sound was not working.
Troubleshooting showed the drivers to not be working. In inspecting the driver properties, there was the message, "Windows cannot load the device driver for...
This problem was originally posted in the Security section,
on the basis it might be malware, Tech specs of the machine are listed at the beginning. The evolution of the problem shows...
Gday guys and Girls.
I'm looking for some help with a sound issue, It randomly stopped working.
A large LED LCD TV is my main monitor, HDMI connected. The sound is no longer working with playback from the PC. TV speakers work fine, PC audio works fine, drivers are up to date, I've tried...
Hi, so my Windows 7 computer cannot connect to the local wireless network. We've had it for a long time and there have been few problems with it, and every other device in the house (phone, laptop, tablet) can connect fine. I concluded the problem must be something to do with the computer as...
hi,can anyone help me.when i boot up my computer i keep getting a error message pop up that says the following-cCLOUD -language library not found loadingdefaults.there is a icon in my taskbar to which looks like a blue bag with some type of document in it.i havent got a clue what it relates to.
This one has me really stumped! :confused:
I installed free Windows 10 yesterday and, after using it for a while, decided that I don't like it so I rolled back to Windows 7 by re-imaging to an image I saved just before installing W10. I immediately noticed that Windows Update would no longer...
I was told at Staples that Kingston Micro SDHC/SDXC Card, Class 10 UHS-I, 64GB would work for Samsung S5 phone.
So I bought it since it was on sale.
hi, while trying to delete windows.old im getting the message ''you require permission from system to make changes to this folder'' seeing that the computer is mine, what or whose permission do i need, the windows.old.008 is not needed anymore.
I left my laptop in my quarter and a colleague was there. How do I know if the person has opened the laptop or not? I know the time period.
How to find the log and identify the correct information?
Windows 7 64 bit.
How do I change windows default for all user data to be housed on a seperate internal hard drive. I only want operating system and program files to reside on the C: drive for which I am going to install a small (120 - 128gb) SSD. Thanks.
Win 7 machine was running normal until I got this message at start up. When I try to run startup repair, I get the following message:
Problem Event Name:StartupRepairOffline
Problem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 03:...
After running out of space in my old drive (W:) I decided to replace it with a new larger drive with the letter renamed (G:). This has been fine for the most part with anything from downloading, installing programs and more. However today while trying to install Solidworks the installation failed,...