- RSS Channel Showcase 5196807
- RSS Channel Showcase 4680732
- RSS Channel Showcase 8329994
- RSS Channel Showcase 4868972
Articles on this Page
- 08/10/15--11:17: _email problems
- 08/10/15--11:36: _Windows Vista Black...
- 08/10/15--11:57: _Having some .net fr...
- 08/10/15--14:53: _norma
- 08/11/15--09:11: _Adobe Flash
- 08/12/15--11:36: _System Reserved as C
- 08/12/15--11:45: _Is there a good fre...
- 08/12/15--15:04: _Computer has insomnia
- 08/12/15--21:28: _Firefox can't sign ...
- 08/13/15--05:09: _Formatted drive c
- 08/13/15--07:23: _Computer not displa...
- 08/13/15--13:26: _Booting taking over...
- 08/14/15--15:12: _Ran Avast AniVirus ...
- 08/12/15--03:28: _Error opening files
- 08/15/15--06:02: _Laptop highlighting...
- 08/15/15--08:20: _Windows update erro...
- 08/15/15--11:15: _Windows Explorer wo...
- 08/15/15--14:22: _Uninstalled unwante...
- 08/16/15--01:46: _Vista and problems ...
- 08/16/15--22:34: _What gets reset whe...
- 08/10/15--11:17: email problems
- 08/10/15--11:36: Windows Vista Black Screen with White cursor arrow
- 08/10/15--11:57: Having some .net framework issues.
- 08/10/15--14:53: norma
- 08/11/15--09:11: Adobe Flash
- 08/12/15--11:36: System Reserved as C
- 08/12/15--11:45: Is there a good free backup program?
- 08/12/15--15:04: Computer has insomnia
- 08/12/15--21:28: Firefox can't sign into facebook, updated java no difference
- 08/13/15--05:09: Formatted drive c
- 08/13/15--07:23: Computer not displaying on monitors?
- 08/13/15--13:26: Booting taking over 20 minutes
- 08/14/15--15:12: Ran Avast AniVirus and now I can't connect to the internet
- 08/12/15--03:28: Error opening files
- 08/15/15--06:02: Laptop highlighting everything
- 08/15/15--08:20: Windows update error 80070246
- 08/15/15--11:15: Windows Explorer won't display MS office icons
- 08/16/15--01:46: Vista and problems with USB ports
- 08/16/15--22:34: What gets reset when Vista restarts? (RE: Networking)
I have windows vista and windows live mail
the screen now just has the IN BOX showing ... how do I get it to where all boxes are showing . thanks
I have a neighbor's Dell Inspiron 531 desktop computer with a bootup failure.
When powered, it displays the BIOS screen allowing access to the setup screens as well as the boot device option. In addition, pressing the F8 key does allow access to the expanded options including Safe...
I use a tool called Curse Client for one of my games and it has been broken for some time. I get an unrecoverable error and it says it can be a corrupted .Net or Curse Client install. I've done the steps to attempt to correct this but make no progress on it.
I then try to install .Net 4.0 and...
problem. downloaded windows 10 to laptop. screen asks for password. entered password. does not work. tried using finger id. windows 10 did not install/activate finger id program . any suggestions
Pale Moon is my default browser. Can you tell me which version of Shockwave Flash plug-in I should be using? There are two versions listed in my Plug-ins Manager: 184.108.40.206. and 220.127.116.119 (which I understand to be the ESR version). Both are activated. Do I need both? If not, which shall I delete?...
I've fixed a harddrive which lost its partition table and when I tried to run chkdsk from Windows Installer repair console I saw that C: was System Reserved and actual C: was now F:, what should I do to fix this?
Just for you to know, D: and E: are the other partitions I...
I always really liked the Backup program included with Windows until Windows 7 (I never had Vista but I guess it had the same). I've been using Windows Backup since I have Windows 7 but a few things bother me, for example I don't like how you need to go through the entire backup configuration again...
What is going on? When I used to put my computer to sleep it stayed that way. A few months back I noticed it would be on in the morning. I thought it was a fluke. Now if I put it on sleep it goes back on but there's no rhyme or reason as to when, sometimes it goes on 3 hours after being put on...
Today I tried to go to Facebook, and I got the message that the site doesn't work without java, so I reinstalled java to the latest. I also uninstalled an old version of shockwave flash (it was an addon) I still can't sign into facebook, even after enabling both of them (I get the same message)...
I formatted my computer and install a new OS without backuping is possible to get my old data
I ran Avast on my primary computer and it asked me to do a boot-up scan(?) which I haven't really seen until then, so I figured I would run it. Afterwards my computer shut down and when it restarted my monitor stayed black as if nothing was running on it and eventually powered off.
Working on an older HP G42 Notebook PC with Windows 7 Home Premium. The machine is taking over 20 minutes to boot up. It is sitting on the black HP screen long before it ever gets to the "Starting Windows" screen. I have tried reinstalling windows from the recovery partition. I have tried...
So I completed a system scan of Avast Antivirus and now my computer shows connected to the wifi network, but it does not allow me to access the internet. I've tried resetting the Winsock, but i get an access denied message and I am under administrator.
Any help getting this work is appreciated
Hello, I've been struggling for half a year with this. It gives me the error when I try to run games like Shadow of Mordor, Hitman Absolution or GTA5. I have tried updating and installing the visual studio and other software with aio, even manually replacing the dlls (xinput and mfc100 ones). Still...
I have Lenovo T60. Windows 7 operating system. It has started highlighting everything and switching screens. I thought maybe it was the mouse, but it is still doing it with another mouse. the computer is almost unusable at this point.
Hi guys i'm getting Windows update error 80070246 when trying to update my *Windows 7*. I tried running SFC in safemode but I got the windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation error, any help would be appreciated! :)
I've tried deleting the IconCache.db, changing the default program to open files to Wordpad and back again, sfc /scannow, reinstalling MS Office 2010, I downloaded and ran Rebuild_Icon_Cache.bat (as per sevenforums.com). Nothing has worked. Don't ask me to go back to a restore point because...
First of all, thank you to anyone who can and will help me out!
Now, a few days ago I was cleaning up my HP laptop as it had been running a bit slow lately. I was deleting old files and etc, and then I went in under control panel to uninstall a few unwanted programs that i didn't need, such as...
I've been having issues with USB devices recently.
Basically they'll sometimes stop being recognized at random times while Windows is running, sometimes (a lot of the time now actually) they won't be recognized at all when starting Windows and I'll have to keep restarting until I get lucky and...
Recently I have encountered a problem in which all my internet browsers are suddenly rendered useless at seemingly random intervals (every few days to every few weeks). My network connection remains intact, as, apparently, does my internet connection. However, my browsers (Firefox,...