- RSS Channel Showcase 3967892
- RSS Channel Showcase 2649064
- RSS Channel Showcase 6940102
- RSS Channel Showcase 7344365
Articles on this Page
- 08/21/15--15:30: _Can only access int...
- 08/22/15--06:18: _Laptop won't shut down
- 08/22/15--07:00: _Browsers & other pr...
- 08/22/15--08:46: _Locoscript under W1...
- 08/22/15--10:51: _Windows Firewall wo...
- 08/22/15--11:53: _No Bootable Device ...
- 08/22/15--12:08: _Excel
- 08/23/15--10:14: _dell recovery freezing
- 08/23/15--16:06: _Windows Essentials
- 08/23/15--20:12: _OneDrive Unistall W...
- 08/24/15--09:23: _Browsers Not Showin...
- 08/24/15--17:37: _Lexar (E:) backup
- 08/24/15--23:22: _Where are the game ...
- 08/25/15--02:16: _An active directory...
- 08/25/15--08:48: _Error 1327 Invalid ...
- 08/25/15--15:14: _Forgotten Password
- 08/26/15--05:02: _How to prevent Blue...
- 08/26/15--05:38: _32 Bit vs 64 bit
- 08/26/15--07:36: _Suddenly lost files
- 08/26/15--08:39: _Startup repair cann...
- 08/21/15--15:30: Can only access internet in Safe Mode
- 08/22/15--06:18: Laptop won't shut down
- 08/22/15--07:00: Browsers & other programs won't work
- 08/22/15--08:46: Locoscript under W10 ???
- 08/22/15--10:51: Windows Firewall won't turn on
- 08/22/15--11:53: No Bootable Device after Laptop Fall
- 08/22/15--12:08: Excel
- 08/23/15--10:14: dell recovery freezing
- 08/23/15--16:06: Windows Essentials
- 08/23/15--20:12: OneDrive Unistall Windows 7
- 08/24/15--09:23: Browsers Not Showing Pictures
- 08/24/15--17:37: Lexar (E:) backup
- 08/24/15--23:22: Where are the game save files for BlueStacks?
- 08/25/15--08:48: Error 1327 Invalid drive Q:\
- 08/25/15--15:14: Forgotten Password
- 08/26/15--05:02: How to prevent Bluestacks from starting up automatically
- 08/26/15--05:38: 32 Bit vs 64 bit
- 08/26/15--07:36: Suddenly lost files
- 08/26/15--08:39: Startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically
Hi - appreciate any help. Usually can find an answer on the web but I have had no luck. Attempting to fix a friends pc after I was told they cannot get on to web via IE or Chrome. When booting into Safe Mode - can access internet. Have ran MalWare removal and some rootkit removal tools but...
I've got a problem with my Asus laptop. When I try to shut it down,after a while only the display turns off, while the laptop stays on forever (I can hear the sound of it working and the light which shows the state of the computer is green). It looks as if it were asked to...
So my friend says he dropped his laptop the other day, and since then his browsers (IE, Chrome) won't even open anymore. They always show the same message:
"Whoa! Google Chrome has crashed. Restart Now?"
IE won't work anymore
Also Teamviewer doens't work anymore, and I tried installing Opera...
This is a repeat/update on an earlier problem that you solved for me: http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/recovering-old-virtual-pc-data-663160.html
I now have W7, running DOSBOX and Windows XP.
Following you advice, I successfully installed Locoscript, and have been updating the...
I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit, when i try to turn on Windows Firewall it says 'Security Center can't turn on Windows Firewall'.
I was using Norton 360 before and the firewall in that was working fine.
I dropped my laptop (an acer Aspire E1-572). It worked for about 10 minutes, until the screen froze and went black. I removed the battery, reinserted it, and rebooted. After the ACER screen was up,the message
"Broadcom UNDI PXE-2.1 v15.4.2
Copyright (c) 2000-2012 Broadcom Corporation
When I add a series of numbers in a column (in Excel) I go to the lower right hand corner of the desk top and it will show "Average " and "Sum". When I click on Sum it will show the total, but how can I transfer that total figure to the spread sheet?
good afternoon just recently my laptop that has served me well for years has started acting strange so i tried to do dell recovery and the recovery freezes at formatting hard drive how do i fix this problem? Please Help
i'm trying to uninstall all versions of Windows Live Essentials, so that I can install Windows Essentials 2009 which allows forwarding of embedded photos in emails. I have already uninstalled Windows Essentials 2012. No other Windows Essentials programs are listed in my installed programs...
I installed OneDrive in Windows 7 and shared with me all My Documents.
OneDrive is full and I want to uninstall it to clear the content.
Could you please let me know if by uninstalling OneDrive I would also be risking deleting my original PC files in Documents or are they safe ? ...
This started today across all machines and all browsers on my home network.
I have restarted my router, flushed the DNS, maybe a router factory reset is my next move?
Image: http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/ginoconte28/2015-08-24%2017_14_32-Greenshot.png ...
On the 1st August I changed my Win 7 32bit to Win 10 trial . I got a Lexar 32 GB USB to use as my backup drive Which I used on the 15th August (win 10) with no troubles. Since going to Windows 10 I lost my Sound, tried several means to retrieve all unsuccessful . I went back to Win7 and now I want...
My bluestacks is broken. Everytime I clicked the program, it says Bluestacks app runner has stopped working.
So I want to reinstall the whole thing back but I'm afraid my game save files would be deleted too. I also tried everything in the installation folder to open/repair/update Bluestacks...
So on my work laptop yesterday i got disconnected from the network, and upon trying to reconnect i had internet access but no network access, ran through some diag, was able to ping my other work station, ip,dns and dg where all fine, checked for dns records issue, none found. so...
Win 7. Started by having trouble with Excel 2010 so decided to uninstall Office 2010 using IOBit. During deep cleaning cycle removal the program froze and I had to close it. Office appeared to be gone, but then the error appeared - every time I open ANY program including Chrome. It usually...
Ok, well i have tried everything.
What happened when i tried different things.
1. i downloaded things to the usb, well i couldnt run them as they dont automatically start from it, so that option quickly failed.
2. i tried opening the .txt file at the end of a failed startup recovery,...
Bluestacks is a pretty heavy program so it makes my PC run quite slow when its running. So I had to manually close Bluestacks using Task Manager everytime I on my computer.
Is there and option so Bluestacks won't run when I on my computer?
My PC is Intel core I3 with CPU @3,30 GHz. For the OS, I'm using Windows 7 SP1. So since nowadays game start demanding OS that running in 64 bit, I was checking my version of windows. After checking, I realize that I'm using a 32 bit version of windows 7. I also checking my cpu...
Earlier today, while I was using I was so shocked when I couldn't find a certain application (SynciOS). When I couldn't find it, I checked in the start menu and every time I opened it, applications were disappearing one by one. So I decided to restart and all my desktop icons were gone (Save the...
I've recently attempted to remove the 'test mode' watermark that can be found on the bottom right of my screen, following some instructions from a microsoft site. Upon restarting, I'm unable to use Windows 7 and was me with a message from startup repair saying it couldn't repair...