Articles on this Page
- 09/09/15--07:30: _Internet Explorer
- 09/09/15--07:37: _Windows 7 Freezing ...
- 09/09/15--10:33: _Upgrading to window...
- 09/09/15--15:39: _Drive /C: is corrup...
- 09/10/15--00:04: _strange windows 7 u...
- 09/10/15--09:46: _Can't drag and drop
- 09/10/15--15:47: _Avast detected Kill...
- 09/11/15--00:34: _Pinnalce 14 Studio ...
- 09/11/15--10:45: _Wont Boot, need dis...
- 09/11/15--11:45: _[SOLVED] HOW TO OPE...
- 09/11/15--15:06: _How to reinstall Wi...
- 09/11/15--15:28: _unresponsive script...
- 09/12/15--09:24: _sound is not on
- 09/12/15--10:41: _Windows Update erro...
- 09/13/15--21:02: _problem
- 09/14/15--08:10: _Game of Empires 2
- 09/14/15--09:26: _Cannot access certa...
- 09/14/15--14:07: _crushed
- 09/15/15--01:43: _MSI A6200 limited a...
- 09/15/15--02:50: _Computer keeps waki...
- 09/09/15--07:30: Internet Explorer
- 09/09/15--07:37: Windows 7 Freezing on startup
- 09/09/15--10:33: Upgrading to windows 10 in a unique situation
- 09/09/15--15:39: Drive /C: is corrupt, but I'm currently using it?
- 09/10/15--00:04: strange windows 7 update with no updates
- 09/10/15--09:46: Can't drag and drop
- 09/10/15--15:47: Avast detected Kill.bat file in system32 folder
- 09/11/15--00:34: Pinnalce 14 Studio Ultimate Collection Issues with Windows 7
- 09/11/15--10:45: Wont Boot, need disc/iso to make disc.
- 09/11/15--11:45: [SOLVED] HOW TO OPEN SMIME.P7S ATTACHMENT ON MICROSOFT 2007,2010
- 09/11/15--15:06: How to reinstall Windows 7, the correct way.
- 09/11/15--15:28: unresponsive script box
- 09/12/15--09:24: sound is not on
- 09/13/15--21:02: problem
- 09/14/15--08:10: Game of Empires 2
- 09/14/15--09:26: Cannot access certain websites & offline programs
- 09/14/15--14:07: crushed
- 09/15/15--01:43: MSI A6200 limited access to internet
- 09/15/15--02:50: Computer keeps waking itself up
It appears Internet Explorer is not working correctly. When I open explorer and go to a site, a window pops up and says that my PC is infected with a virus and is at risk and to call a 1 888 339-6907 number. The message says this is a free service from micro soft operating system security...
My sister-in-law messaged me the other day, saying her mothers laptop is doing something out of the ordinary, only I can't seem to put her in the right direction with how to fix it.
She did some windows updates, then 2 days later went to use the laptop (it hadn't been touched since...
I'm trying to upgrade to windows 10 on my w7 pc. Heres the story:
A long time ago I used a program called vistalizor to change the language of my copy of w7 home edition from French to English. As a result it stopped being "genuine", and as such I cannot reserve w10.
Later I read...
Hello all! I have a weird issue. I wanted to do a full back up of my system, so that if/when my SSD dies, I can just restore this to the new one. Well I just recently updated my back up, which worked flawlessly last time. But this time Windows told me some files didn't make it. So I checked it out....
nothing serious, just a strange little problem i've noticed recently.
when clicking the start menu, I always see the icon that says an update is required on shutdown, which i click. there is absolutely no indication that any update is taking place, and when I run update manually, there is...
I can't drop and drag anything, such as desktop icons, folders, files... I made a new user name and it works on that name but not the main name. Can anyone help?
I am using Windows 7.
Avast detected Kill.bat file in system32 folder.
Opened it with notepad and contains these commands-
Pinnalce 14 Studio Ultimate Collection Issues
I have Pinnacle 14 Studio Ultimate Collection on my windows 7 platform and have the Pinnacle 700usb device attachment hub attached to my computer as well, and regardless of what I do when trying to import video to capture from my old VCR or Vid Cam I...
Hi, a buddy of mine's POS laptop isn't booting since he lent it to his friend. (Great friend huh?)
It's got Vista home premium, I've had a play with it and it wont boot in safe mode, the recovery tool fails, he has no restore points, and it's basically bricked. (BIOS sees the hard drive, the...
I use win 7,and a mail is sent to me with an attachment on this software
SMIME.p7s.I tried to open the attachment with window 7 it could not open.kindly help as a matter of urgency.
Thanks in anticipation.
*Download your ISO Image from Microsoft.*
You'll need your OEM product key, Verify your key once entered it'll tell you what version of windows you're entitled to. (x86) = 32 bit - (x64) = 64 bit.
Download both (ISO's) if you wish. ...
*this pops up and says to open to debug close etc.Igot rid of it last time month ago with.. malware bytes avg malware super anti spyware .least i thought this did it now can't use ebay because thats where my pc freezes up all the time Can anyone help? bench fees are breaking me thanks for any...
I went to control panel and don't understand what to pick . I have no sound ..Please help windows 7 HP
After several failed attempts to upgrade my HP dv6-3108ea laptop to Windows 10 I was checking all the troubleshooters suggested on online forums and WindowsUpdateDiagnostic reports error 80070490, which it cannot fix.
This was not the first time I had run it; I have tried the upgrade...
my computer won't boot up from hard drive
but still it boots up from cd drive or pendrive
can anyone help me with these problem?
My husband plays this game and hasn't had any problems until the latest Windows update.Trying to find out which update so we can "hide" it so he can continue playing the game. My question however will this game work with Windows 10? Any information will be greatly appreciated wanted to know if...
the issue I'm having is difficult to describe, because of it's weird nature. I've spoken to numerous IT specialists and all failed to come up with a solution. A clean Windows 7 install did NOT fix this problem.
I formatted only my system partition and not my other one.
I have 3...
i recently installed your tweaking program to my laptop using windows vista.
After the program finished its cycle it said to restart my system, here the problem lies. I keep getting a blue screen with a list of options that do not work and the system wont boot to windows. What has gone wrong and...
Recently i down loaded windows 10 on my laptop(windows 7 64 bit), i was getting the blue screen and DCP Watchdog violation error then it was restarting all the times, so i reinstalled windows 7 on my laptop since then i am getting the error of limited access to internet I tried with cable...
I've been putting my computer to sleep at night rather than turning it off because it saves my session and it also boots up faster. I shut it down when it requires updates and such, or when I know I won't be using it for a long time.
Recently, every time I put my computer to sleep, it will stay...