- RSS Channel Showcase 2329504
- RSS Channel Showcase 6902079
- RSS Channel Showcase 4722361
- RSS Channel Showcase 9280087
Articles on this Page
- 09/29/15--20:28: _How do you convert ...
- 09/29/15--22:44: _Help with upgrading...
- 10/01/15--00:01: _Video driver not le...
- 10/01/15--01:41: _A required privilag...
- 10/01/15--02:22: _Bluetooth
- 10/01/15--08:13: _HP Laptop problems
- 10/01/15--11:24: _Win7 media server h...
- 10/01/15--16:38: _Cannot install prog...
- 10/01/15--21:46: _Software Download T...
- 10/02/15--10:07: _22 windows 7 update...
- 10/02/15--12:38: _Cant login to cache...
- 10/03/15--08:15: _MS outlook 2007
- 10/06/15--18:48: _mysterious speedome...
- 10/06/15--21:49: _WMP: "album art can...
- 10/07/15--14:27: _Windows Media Player
- 10/08/15--08:03: _Cannot install some...
- 10/09/15--10:25: _what is this?
- 10/09/15--17:13: _Can't increase wind...
- 10/10/15--16:58: _Issue with Arial font
- 10/10/15--18:26: _Windows 7 Ultimate ...
- 09/29/15--20:28: How do you convert xp to windows 7?
- 09/29/15--22:44: Help with upgrading?? Slow PC
- 10/01/15--00:01: Video driver not letting me start up in normal mode
- 10/01/15--01:41: A required privilage is not held by the client error! Please help!
- 10/01/15--02:22: Bluetooth
- 10/01/15--08:13: HP Laptop problems
- 10/01/15--11:24: Win7 media server hangs
- 10/01/15--16:38: Cannot install program in Vista
- 10/01/15--21:46: Software Download That I Don't Want to Install
- 10/02/15--10:07: 22 windows 7 updates keep failing to install
- 10/02/15--12:38: Cant login to cached profile/account
- 10/03/15--08:15: MS outlook 2007
- 10/06/15--18:48: mysterious speedometer icons on desktop
- 10/07/15--14:27: Windows Media Player
- 10/08/15--08:03: Cannot install some programs in Vista
- 10/09/15--10:25: what is this?
- 10/09/15--17:13: Can't increase window size to full screen
- 10/10/15--16:58: Issue with Arial font
- 10/10/15--18:26: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 BlueScreen crash.
I found an install disk in my school's computer lab and would like to upgrade the xp's in there to windows 7. I know that the computers themselves need to be compatible for 7, but it seems like they are when I look at the specs. What happens now when I run the disk? Will it take a long time? Will...
One of my Pc's are running Windows Vista Business that I've upgraded from XP. It used to run alright with Xp but since I've upgraded to Vista the Pc has become really slow and laggy. I can be just browsing 4 tabs on Firefox and my CPU usage can be as high as 100% :(
Here are the...
I have a AMD Radeon HD 6800 series video driver. I can startup Windows in safe mode, but not in normal mode. There is nothing after the black screen with Windows is starting. If I disable the video driver, I can start up in normal mode.
There seems to be rows of black dots during the BIOS...
I'm getting this error every time I try to open some programs like Malwarebytes or Photoshop!
Please help me, this problem came out of the blue! I didnt do anything! :banghead:
I am trying to use my bluetooth headset (see below)with my pc.
Does anyone know how I go about configuring windows for this or will I need drivers downloaded..thanks
My HP g6 series i3 laptop (upon which I am typing) has been very poorly for some weeks.
The main problem is that I cannot install many programs. For instance if I try to install an updated version of the (excellent!) audio program Reaper, I get the error message "Cannot Initialize Plugins...
Good afternoon. I recently started encountering a problem and can't figure out the root cause. I have a desktop PC (home built) running Win7. I use it to stream media files via a powerline network (Telnet) and Netgear 6100 to my media streamer (Patriot Box Office). A couple of weeks ago the...
For the record, I run Windows 7. I ran XP long past Vista, 7 AND 8, before one day a disk failed and when I restarted, I got my first Home Edition of any OS, in this case Windows 7. I have never in 25+ years encountered the problem I'm about to describe, which WAS on Vista.
I went to my...
For the past month, I keep getting a box in the lower right portion of my screen that states that I have a "software download complete" (grey box about 3" x 1/2"). I have two choices (Install Now / Install Later). I have no idea what it is, because I did not ask for it. I keep...
Pre-built 64-bit, windows 7 Professional O.S.
Intel Core 2 quad CPU, Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz 2.39 GHz
4 GB Ram
22 windows 7 updates keep failing to install, have tried multiple times, have tried downloading each update manually and using the manual installation way. It appeared to be a .NET issue at...
Im currently having a problem with a freshly installed laptop at our office, or rather outside our office. Its running Win 7 Pro. The problem is that the user can login to the computer without a problem at the office, using cable or wifi, once outside the office it gets the error...
I have a domane name registered with hosts.co.uk which gives me a free email facility, however it only allows me to receive mail.
I also have a Gmail account so In outlook I set the incomming mail server to pop3.hosts.co.uk and the outgoing mail server to smtp.gmail.com.
When a recipient gets...
All of a sudden there is a strange icon that has appeared superimposed on many of the icons on my desktop. It is a big grey circle with a needle on that is poised near a "red line" area and looks sort of like a speedometer or a tachometer. I have never seen it before and have no idea where it is...
I added an album to my library in Windows Media Player.
For some reason the album art resolution got gimped.
I tried to drag the album art to the album, but it keeps saying "album art cannot be changed when a song from the album is in use"
The album is not in use. How do I fix this? I...
Is there a simple-to-use CD player that will play CDs on my computer without all the headaches caused by Windows Media Player and iTunes media player? I can play wav files that are on my computer but I can't play music from a CD. Windows Media Player shows all the tracks on the CD but clicking on...
I was forced to do a reinstall using recovery discs for my Asus laptop today, and its gone reasonably well (with a couple of issues that Ill note in other threads). However, like the user in this earlier thread...
I for an email from COX communications the other day said I had a virus so I asked them whet virus since my network is secure. they sent the following to me
Something on your network made a DNS request to the URL listed in the...
When I try to play a video from a pbs program off their website I can't increase the screen size. I don't get any messages. Am I missing a tool for this?
For some reason, something is wrong with my Arial font. When I went to Character Map, a lot of the special characters do not display properly. I went to European Union Expansion Font Update (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?DisplayLang=en&id=16083), downloaded it, then...
Hi everyone I'm having a issue I have a OS that's
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz, 4.0 GB RAM,
NVidia Quadro FX 3500
I keep getting a blue screen that crashes and found this to be the issue.
I'm having trouble have uninstalled various Nvidia Drivers and...