- RSS Channel Showcase 8204487
- RSS Channel Showcase 4741582
- RSS Channel Showcase 8405721
- RSS Channel Showcase 1372159
Articles on this Page
- 10/17/15--03:53: _Slow(ish) StartUp?
- 10/17/15--10:45: _windows has recover...
- 10/17/15--15:37: _80072f8f Windows Up...
- 10/18/15--08:27: _Inability fo fully ...
- 10/18/15--09:50: _Corrupted file cras...
- 10/18/15--20:58: _Double Spacing when...
- 10/19/15--07:50: _Cannot run Install ...
- 10/19/15--08:59: _create new windows ...
- 10/19/15--10:48: _None of my browsers...
- 10/19/15--12:11: _Help desktop, CHKDS...
- 10/19/15--12:50: _Can't get online. H...
- 10/19/15--15:03: _Donated pc - licenc...
- 10/19/15--15:18: _Chrome won't start!
- 10/20/15--02:03: _burner
- 10/20/15--04:08: _Web Browsers will n...
- 10/20/15--05:09: _SSD Showing as full...
- 10/20/15--09:51: _amd radeon integrat...
- 10/20/15--13:43: _"Disconnect" after ...
- 10/21/15--04:26: _Font issues for Goo...
- 10/21/15--05:20: _Computer turns on a...
- 10/17/15--03:53: Slow(ish) StartUp?
- 10/17/15--10:45: windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown - BlueScreen
- 10/17/15--15:37: 80072f8f Windows Update Error
- 10/18/15--08:27: Inability fo fully install Windows 7 on SSD
- 10/18/15--09:50: Corrupted file crashing windows explorer if selected
- 10/18/15--20:58: Double Spacing when Enter button hit
- 10/19/15--07:50: Cannot run Install Files -- Clicking does nothing
- 10/19/15--08:59: create new windows 7 system from cloned backup
- 10/19/15--10:48: None of my browsers will open help
- 10/19/15--12:11: Help desktop, CHKDSK USN JOURNAL
- 10/19/15--12:50: Can't get online. Help!samsung np520u4c network drivers
- 10/19/15--15:03: Donated pc - licence questions
- 10/19/15--15:18: Chrome won't start!
- 10/20/15--02:03: burner
- 10/20/15--04:08: Web Browsers will not start
- 10/20/15--05:09: SSD Showing as full even though it's not
- 10/20/15--09:51: amd radeon integrated graphics
- 10/20/15--13:43: "Disconnect" after 20 minutes.
- 10/21/15--04:26: Font issues for Google and Wikipedia
- 10/21/15--05:20: Computer turns on automatically, beeps then shuts down
I like this notebook (Gateway NV7921u) and am not in a position to replace it any time soon. It does everything I need well and works fine once running. But it seems like it's taking longer to get to the Desktop in recent months.
To be fair, it is loading quite a bit - various utilities and...
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me. I have been dealing with this error and can't seem to correct it. Here's my information:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
Hello TSF, I have tried my darndest and looked at quite a few of the previous posts on this error trying to fix it but I can't seem to find a resolution.
I am aware that this error is caused during the certification process where my computer is communicating a different time than the update...
I have 2 computers one 7 years old the other new. On my new computer with an Asus Z97-K motherboard I installed a 1TB hard drive. I then used a 7-year-old purchased copy of Windows 7 Home Edition to install windows 7 in a basic form. This I activated and then installed Windows 10 over it. All went...
I have a corrupt folder on my computer that crashes and freeze windows explorer if I try to select it.
I tried deleting it but it also crashed. It even crashes file shredder, malwarebytes, or any other program that I use to try and delete it, as soon as the file is selected the program...
Just started doing this, even as I type here. When I hit the enter button, the space goes two lines down. Its only doing it in Firefox. Support is terrible.
How do I make it so the enter button doesnt go two spaces vice one when I hit it. Thanks
Firefox 41.02, W7 64 Home Premium
Not a pro here by any means so hopefully you all can help me out a bit, lol.
I went into msconfig and was messing with my startup programs and services to try and get rid of a lot of the junk that opens when I boot my computer. At some point, somehow, it appears that I disabled...
I am running Windows 7 Home Premium. I have cloned my system to an external hard drive. What software should I use to create a new Windows 7 system from my cloned backup? Macrium Reflect backup or Windows 7 backup do not seem able to do this task.
Any help would be much appreciated.
I try to open google chrome,opera,internet explorer etc. Basicaly none of them will open it just waits for a couple of seconds and nothing. Pls help me. Everything was normal until one day when i was watching something on youtube and an uptade showed up nd required that i restart my pc. After that...
Hello forum. I'm having an issue with my desktop pc, so I decide to ask the internet for some advice on how to fix it.
When I start up my computer its asking me to check one of my harddrives it has recommended in parenthesis, I click on that. Next screen has a msg saying one of your disks...
I just loaded windows 7 Ultimate on my samsung np520u4c, and I can't get online. The only thing I can find is samsungs auto update software, which requires you to be online, which I can't from that computer. Is there any way to somehow get the network adapter drivers some other way?? I've googled,...
Hi guys :smile:
My friendly IT colleague at work donated a Dell desktop pc to me the other week. The spec of this new (to me) machine is far superior to the pc I currently run so I was happy to accept it :thumb:
The HDD was too small for my needs so I purchased a new drive.
There is a...
I'm having a problem, when I click on Chrome I get a pop up saying, "The application has failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more details."
I'v never seen this error before, I don't know how it happened as this is a...
Hi, I just bought an external dvd rw for my win 7, it loads the drivers, but when i try to burn a home movie onto a disk it tells me to connect a burner i thought a dvd rw was a burner but it wont let me burn, i can play movies on the dvd rw, whats wrong?
My web browsers (Chrome and Internet explorer) will not start. Chrome tells me that chrome has stopped working.
I have run AVG and Malwarebytes in safe mode, but the problem persists.
Can anyone help me?
Recently my three year old SSD (which has 19GB of free space on it) after a random amount of time after booting up I get the prompt saying im running out of space on my C drive and surely when i check there is 0 out of 128gb free. If i proceed to reboot it goes away for a while.
I am too embarrassed to phone customer services again, they build the pc for me (without OS), I installed W7 pro 64x. All good, AMD A Series 6600K, AMD Radeon 8570D Integrated Graphics.
And exactly these graphics drivers are shrouded in a cloud to me online. (I'm looking and...
Hello, and thanks for your help in advance.
Ive come upon an issue with my laptop connection at my girlfriends house. I seem to loose connection about every 20 min or so. This only occurs at her house, and on my laptop. I do not know how to research the specifics of the issue because I dont...
Turned on the PC today, Googled something and had a surprise. The fonts look awful and bold. Same thing on Wikipedia. It's not a browser issue since same thing happens in IE and Firefox: http://oi60.tinypic.com/2yzlx04.jpg
This is the CSS that pertains to the font in Google:
I am having a problem and I am not sure sure how to solve it. As stated in the title, the computer turns on automatically, beeps then shuts down. I have tried clearing the CMOS through the jumper way, but that does not seem to work. I am going to get a new lithium battery to replace the CMOS the...