- RSS Channel Showcase 8542781
- RSS Channel Showcase 1119232
- RSS Channel Showcase 8015877
- RSS Channel Showcase 2239536
Articles on this Page
- 10/21/15--06:00: _Tuneup the pc
- 10/21/15--08:37: _[SOLVED] Win7 Pro s...
- 10/21/15--09:00: _Windows Journal email
- 10/21/15--14:38: _Windows update just...
- 10/21/15--14:44: _hacked computer?
- 10/21/15--18:46: _PC Freeze
- 10/22/15--06:20: _Windows updates
- 10/22/15--17:24: _[SOLVED] Weird chan...
- 10/23/15--05:51: _Can't install W7 to...
- 10/23/15--10:05: _HP Pavilion DV5-115...
- 10/23/15--10:30: _Windows 7
- 10/23/15--14:22: _Windows Installer f...
- 10/23/15--17:07: _Weird User Appears ...
- 10/25/15--11:38: _DPC watchdog violation
- 10/26/15--02:10: _No Browsers Will Pl...
- 10/26/15--13:40: _Computer restarting
- 10/27/15--04:02: _Windows Explorer crash
- 10/29/15--15:57: _Windows 7 Activatio...
- 10/30/15--08:23: _Windows 7 Won't boo...
- 10/30/15--16:43: _New member help eve...
- 10/21/15--06:00: Tuneup the pc
- 10/21/15--08:37: [SOLVED] Win7 Pro shut down on idle
- 10/21/15--09:00: Windows Journal email
- 10/21/15--14:38: Windows update just hangs on checking for updates
- 10/21/15--14:44: hacked computer?
- 10/21/15--18:46: PC Freeze
- 10/22/15--06:20: Windows updates
- 10/22/15--17:24: [SOLVED] Weird changes after Windows Update
- 10/23/15--05:51: Can't install W7 to SSD
- 10/23/15--10:05: HP Pavilion DV5-1159se - Screen and/or Graphics issue
- 10/23/15--10:30: Windows 7
- 10/23/15--14:22: Windows Installer folder OF DOOM
- 10/23/15--17:07: Weird User Appears Only On Start-Up
- 10/25/15--11:38: DPC watchdog violation
- 10/26/15--02:10: No Browsers Will Play A Video Smoothly!!!
- 10/26/15--13:40: Computer restarting
- 10/27/15--04:02: Windows Explorer crash
- 10/29/15--15:57: Windows 7 Activation Disaster
- 10/30/15--08:23: Windows 7 Won't boot, new problems arising
- 10/30/15--16:43: New member help event viewer problem
How do I tuneup or optimise my windows 7 laptop and the steps involved in it since I am an AIX system administrator on pseries server for IBM India and work on Unix servers, Please help or suggest?
OS is Win7 Pro 32bit. System is located behind firewall with no internet access.
I am running into a strange problem which started last Monday. When the system is idle, it shut down after a period of time. Because it is configure to start auto w/o password, so it restarts again (& shut down...
I just got a tablet for my laptop and want to use WINDOWS JOURNAL the problem is when i try to send an email from WINDOWS JOURNAL I get the following error message.
There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already...
I have done a clean install of Windows 7 pro N 32 bit on a little acer aspire one d257 nothing wrong in device manager and sf /scannow returns no errors.
when I check for updates it installs the updated agent and a hotfix for Microsoft Windows (KB2534111) then just hangs on checking...
Hi, I think my computer has been hacked, what is the process of finding out please, I mean in lamens terms
My PC freezes after a minute of logging in and I don't know why. It's happened to me before but it was fixed by keeping it turned off overnight. This time, however that didn't work.
However, I've discovered that being in safe mode doesn't trigger the freeze. Any way to solve this?
I have a client and out of 40 computers in the last couple days 4 of them are getting stuck installing updates. Couple dell and Lenovo. 3 different models. They all have win 7 64bit.
The updates download. But get stuck installing then when I try to reboot it hangs there installing also. I have...
I turned off my laptop last night, no problem. I turned it on this afternoon, and a few things I noticed right away:
1. My desktop background had been changed back to the Windows icon (I had a personal photo as my background).
2. Program shortcuts that I didn't have on my desktop before...
My Old HD packed in last night and i have tried to reinstall W7 to a SSD i was using for games only. I am booting from CD and i can get the install about 80% through where it asks me to type PC name etc, but eventually it just goes to black screen saying boot from CD and doesn't seem to want...
My laptop doesn't want to use all of the available space on the screen. There is a 2-3" black area (no video) on the right hand side and a 1/2" area along the bottom that may be black as well. There is a graphics hiccup below the start button as well. I have reinstalled the graphics drivers,...
Hey there. Ive got a small question which i have been unfortunately unable to solve on my own. Ive got a desktop pc age of 3 years now,been running with win7 all the time. A few months back (3 to be exact) i had a computer breakdown due to software development which caused the computer break down ....
C: capacity: *288GB
*Windows Installer folder: *228GB
*What I don't even.
Can anybody give me advice/assistance/emotional...
A friend of mine bought a used Vista desktop a several months ago and I helped her get it set up. Everything was fine until a few days ago when she began getting the following message on the Welcome screen:
The user name or password is incorrect:
The blue/green screen displays that says...
Whenever my friend restarts the pc, it comes up with error DPC watchdog violation, what is it and how to resolve, indeed it is windows 7 desktop and as recommended by me, my friend has restarted pc, checked the windows updates, also ran antivirus scan of mcafee antivirus plus but he is still...
Hey guys, I have a Question, is it just because my PC is old or can I make it play AT Least a 720HD Smoothly?
First of all here is what my PC is. It's a Dell Inspiron 531 Running Windows 7 I have 4GB-RAM and a 500GB-HDD AMD Sempron Processor "It's OEM Still" and it uses the Nvidia Nforce
I have a computer that keeps restarting when it tries to get to windows, sometimes earlier. If I dont put the 8pin PSU cable into motherboard then it doesnt restart, but I dont get picture on my monitor. If I put that 8pin cable in motherboard my PC keeps restarting.
since a week or so, my Windows Explorer keeps crashing. I'll start it and it and it'll crash saying "Windows Explorer has stopped working", followed by "Windows Explorer is restarting..." and then the former again. This mostly goes on for a long time until finally it stops at...
I have two machines, one running Win 7 x64 Ultimate, my main machine (call i A) and a box I got from a second hand shop running Win 7 32 Home Premium (call it B). Both have, or had, genuine, activated Windows on them.
Because of a disk problem on A, I decided to remove one of the RAID pair of...
Hey all, last night when I returned home, my computer started to not be able to boot. I found this forum last night following a length thread of what seemed to be a similar problem, but ended up being something unrelated.
I will try to give as much information as I can to aid you in aiding...
Hi everyone. I have a dell Inspiron windows 7 premium sp1 64 bit.The computer has been running slow. about 2 weeks ago I get a phone call from someone claiming to be from dell. I ask how can I be sure you are from dell. they had me bring up a computer ID # and read it back to me. They said they...