- RSS Channel Showcase 8830738
- RSS Channel Showcase 9442153
- RSS Channel Showcase 5646037
- RSS Channel Showcase 3872456
Articles on this Page
- 11/12/15--13:52: _Problems adobe flas...
- 11/12/15--16:15: _Java Installer keep...
- 11/13/15--02:42: _Japanese IME input ...
- 11/13/15--07:46: _VISTA repair disk
- 11/13/15--08:59: _Is it safe to delet...
- 11/13/15--18:37: _Win 7 won't load fully
- 11/14/15--04:27: _W7 Ultimate - updat...
- 11/14/15--12:33: _Windows 7 Permissio...
- 11/14/15--16:17: _Windows 7 skips BIO...
- 11/14/15--17:26: _HP M8530f/ Installi...
- 11/15/15--11:10: _Bios boot order
- 11/15/15--18:50: _Problem with Schedu...
- 11/16/15--05:31: _UP dates
- 11/16/15--09:53: _Hidden desktop icons
- 11/16/15--14:26: _Can System Recovery...
- 11/17/15--12:03: _Laptop keeps freezi...
- 11/17/15--13:24: _cpu speaker wont pl...
- 11/17/15--14:37: _Internet Explorer
- 11/18/15--06:11: _windows7 in a loop ...
- 11/18/15--08:51: _Display gets stuck ...
- 11/12/15--13:52: Problems adobe flash player 19.0 r0
- 11/12/15--16:15: Java Installer keeps hanging
- 11/13/15--02:42: Japanese IME input default
- 11/13/15--07:46: VISTA repair disk
- 11/13/15--08:59: Is it safe to delete old .MSP & .MSI files?
- 11/13/15--18:37: Win 7 won't load fully
- 11/14/15--04:27: W7 Ultimate - updates not working?
- 11/14/15--12:33: Windows 7 Permission Issues/Locked out
- 11/14/15--16:17: Windows 7 skips BIOS splash screen
- 11/14/15--17:26: HP M8530f/ Installing Sata drivers
- 11/15/15--11:10: Bios boot order
- 11/15/15--18:50: Problem with Scheduled Tasks not running
- 11/16/15--05:31: UP dates
- 11/16/15--09:53: Hidden desktop icons
- 11/16/15--14:26: Can System Recovery Disks Load A New HDD?
- 11/17/15--12:03: Laptop keeps freezing up!
- 11/17/15--13:24: cpu speaker wont play win 7 lenovo thinkcentre
- 11/17/15--14:37: Internet Explorer
- 11/18/15--06:11: windows7 in a loop for startup
- 11/18/15--08:51: Display gets stuck on the BIOS splash screen
Since last week, the AFP crashes whenever I arrive on a website where one can play movies or when there is publicity (e.g. YouTube). This happens only at my home computer.
In the past, it meant that this AFP was outdated (in particular after a Windows update), so I went to the AFP website and...
I have been trying to install Java on my Windows Vista 64-bit system, but every time I download the latest version and run the install, it hangs during the installation. Any suggestions on what I can try? I tried disabling my anti-virus protection before installing, but that did not fix it.
Whenever I switch to use Japanese IME typing I always get Alphanumeric as default. Is there any way to make it go directly to hiragana without switching it after switching to IME?
After googling a few sites in an effort to find a solution to my problem I decided to
use google instead to find the best forums.So that's why I am here !
I have a simple but now somewhat old OS , Vista Home Premium 32Bit SP1*(as labelled
on the Reinstallation DVD which came with my Dell...
Ive been trying to free up space on my C: because its always nearly full. I got rid of everything I could safely delete & I have 5.5 G of free space on a 100G drive. I cut anything I could after I did a C: search for Gigantic files = 100MB+. I did the next one for Huge files
Hello, I have a Compaq Presario CQ56 with Windows 7. I ran Microsoft Security Essentials, went to work, came home and the computer is on the home screen (?) and flashes a quick black screen. The longer the computer is on, the shorter the flashing screen intervals are.
I have tried F keys and am...
Did a clean install of OS and only have OS and Netgear adaptor installed
When I go to W update and click search it hangs and hangs and never returns an updates at all?
Have tried W fix it without success
Any other suggestions out there please
I am having issues with my Windows 7 Permission for files and folders. I recently updated my drivers for sd card reader and for some reason. I am being locked out from accessing files and folder. Especially when i try to delete something as it always says access denied or file...
I had Windows 10 on this PC with the latest BIOS update favoring Windows 10. However, decided to downgrade back to Windows 7 using a fresh install I got on my USB drive. Everything works fine, but the only thing I noticed is that it skips the BIOS splash screen and goes straight to the Starting...
Working on an HP Media Center m8530f Desktop PC. The hard drive mechanically failed and was replaced. I do not have a recovery disc to perform the easy recovery... So I'm using a OEM disc of Windows Vista Home Premium. So needless to say it is running it in a RAID configuration. Vista doesn't have...
Hey guys! I have an old dell laptop here with windows 7 on it. im trying to reformat the drive and install a fresh copy of 7 ultimate but cd drive is not on the boot order. when i enter the bios and try to change anything in the boot menu, nothing happens. it literally wont let me. when i hit the...
I have 19 sites with 3 basic batch files set to run during the middle of the night via Scheduled Tasks. 2-4 of the sites seem to have problems with them running every night and I cannot figure out why or how best to troubleshoot.
I can manually run the batch files fine, and all the PCs are from...
Can any one tell me why my notebook updates every time I shut down.
When I check resent updates It doesn't show any resent updates.
So I was moving icons around on my desktop when I accidentally let go the mouse button and dropped the icon very close to another one BUT because I had left the option to "align icons to grid" windoze did exactly that and now I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get them back (yep I did it...
I've read some things here saying that if there are certain problems (bad sectors, etc.), a Clone may copy those problems.
So, if you have System Recovery disks you made when the box was new, can they be used to move to a new HDD?
Hello! I have a Dell Studio 1555 laptop and I'm having issues with it going slow and freezing up. I mean it's constantly freezing up no matter where I'm at. I was looking online to find out how to restore it to factory settings, but everything they said to do didn't work. Can anyone please help me?...
When I install win xp cpu inbuilt speaker works but when i updated win 7 sound output only works when I plug jack of external sound system.do i need a special driver?
Hi everybody :
I hope I'm in the correct forum.
I'm having a problem using Internet Explorer 11. Most of the time, when I click on a BOOKMARK, it reverts back to my home page (ATT). I was told I can revert back to Internet Explorer 10. Question : If...
My windows7 operating system is no longer booting to desktop it is in a sort of loop which never reaches desktop. I have tried the recovery options on my windows7 operating disk non seem to work. Start up repair was no good tried system restore which would not complete successfully also command...
Hi everybody :
This is a question about Windows 7 Operating System. I notice, every once in a while, when I boot up, the display gets stuck on the BIOS splash screen. Then I manually turn my computer off.....wait a minute before booting back up. Then the BIOS screen...