- RSS Channel Showcase 5448202
- RSS Channel Showcase 8436374
- RSS Channel Showcase 1701823
- RSS Channel Showcase 8570678
Articles on this Page
- 11/25/15--23:20: _"long running script"
- 11/26/15--07:44: _System restore not ...
- 11/26/15--09:54: _Desktop Window Mana...
- 11/26/15--12:26: _Slow HP Pavilion La...
- 11/27/15--05:12: _ad blocker
- 11/27/15--06:24: _email attachments w...
- 11/27/15--18:06: _System Repair and R...
- 11/28/15--08:52: _How do I disable So...
- 11/28/15--09:16: _Unable to access In...
- 11/28/15--09:33: _Unused DeskTop Icons
- 11/28/15--11:33: _Copying Folder or F...
- 11/28/15--18:43: _NVidia Drivers
- 11/29/15--02:01: _problem with gettin...
- 11/30/15--12:26: _how to get rid of W...
- 11/30/15--14:48: _burning
- 11/30/15--19:14: _start up repair can...
- 12/01/15--04:02: _Select updates "WON...
- 12/01/15--06:26: _Desperately Need He...
- 12/01/15--12:28: _Computer Hardware
- 12/02/15--03:26: _team viewer
- 11/25/15--23:20: "long running script"
- 11/26/15--07:44: System restore not working
- 11/26/15--09:54: Desktop Window Manager has stopped working
- 11/26/15--12:26: Slow HP Pavilion Laptop
- 11/27/15--05:12: ad blocker
- 11/27/15--06:24: email attachments wont open
- 11/27/15--18:06: System Repair and Restore won't work
- 11/28/15--08:52: How do I disable Sony Vaio Care Repair?
- 11/28/15--09:16: Unable to access Internet
- 11/28/15--09:33: Unused DeskTop Icons
- 11/28/15--11:33: Copying Folder or Files
- 11/28/15--18:43: NVidia Drivers
- 11/29/15--02:01: problem with getting ports open,
- 11/30/15--12:26: how to get rid of Windows 10 update icon
- 11/30/15--14:48: burning
- 11/30/15--19:14: start up repair cannot repair this computer automatically.
- 12/01/15--04:02: Select updates "WONT" install
- 12/01/15--06:26: Desperately Need Help -> May Have Messed Up
- 12/01/15--12:28: Computer Hardware
- 12/02/15--03:26: team viewer
I get this message now and again in email. Just happened whilst trying to follow pages from E&T Magazine.
The message comes up then after a few seconds W7 charges off looking for a solution, never finds one!
All the time the page is locked and I usually have to go into Task Manager to clear...
About 2 weeks ago, I started noticing the M$ update shield with the '!' in it appearing on the Shut down button. If I run Windows Update, it says I'm up to date. The shield nonetheless stays there all the time.
I've run a full Avast scan and a Malwarebytes scan. Neither comes up with any...
So, I just installed windows 7 on my new SSD. There are only the drivers and windows 7 on the SSD. On every start I get the error "Desktop Window Manager has stopped working". There are a lot of solutions mentioned in other forums, aswell in this one, but none of them works. I'll just list what...
Have an HP Pavillion - 6 yrs old, Win 7, 8GB RAM, plenty of HD, connected via WiFi. For almost 2 yrs now all S/W loads slowly. It takes Firefox or Thunderbird 5-8 seconds to load, other S/W that doesn't touch I-Net (Office, Notepad, Calc) also loads slowly. Surfing is a problem. Sometimes the...
Trying to watch RTE on my laptop (irish tv channel ) .Getting a message saying I need to disable ad blocker..Went into tools ,internet options/privacy /turn off pop up blocker but still no joy..any ideas?...thanks
Did have GT soft ad blocker but uninstalled it and cant think what else I could...
I have windows live mail and when I click on a attachment it says wont open do to something about a default program needs fixed . please help .
windows 7 HP
Hello all, I found a few threads on this forum with the same problem, but none of the solutions recommended helped me. I'm not sure if my posting a new thread will help, but since I received a different message than the other threads, I figured I'd give it a shot.
My computer screen just went...
Hi all. Really needing some help here with disabling the Sony Vaio Care Repair (SVC Repair). Every time I try to turn off the computer, it always comes back on in about 3 seconds and goes straight to the SVC Repair screen. I have rebooted to the Out-Of-Box (OOB) settings and updated all WIN and...
I am unable to access internet using my Dell XPS notebook. I did not have this issue since a couple of days ago. I believe it may be malware related, as my Malwarebytes alerted me on an issue, that it has found issues and wanted me to restart the notebook.
I was able to restart, and run a...
Hi everybody :
I want to clean up my DeskTop. Question : If IDELETE the shortcuts in the Recycle Bin, would I, later on, still be able to put another
shortcut for that program back on my DeskTop ? I'm running Windows 7 Professional / 32-bit.
Hi everybody :
I'm having a problem with my System. I'm running Windows 7 Professional / 32-bit. Lately, I've been getting numerous BSODs. Most of them say "Bad_Pool_Header. On the latest one, I didn't notice any specific problem stated. To see if it's hardware or...
Hi everybody :
I just did a rebuild of my Windows 7 Professional / 32-bit System. I'm trying to find the most update driver for my NVidia GeForce GT 610 card. Question : Do I have to go into BIOS and manually switch the from the onboard video to the card ? I have a...
the past few days i've tried to get this ports open
80. 443, 3306, 7272-7274
keep checking with sites like Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router (http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/)
to see if they get open or stay closed,
i've tried adding inbounds/outbounds,...
I am trying to get rid of the windows 10 update icon in the corner. I was able to successfully get it off one computer with windows 7 with just uninstalling update *KB3035583. *(this is what a google search led me to)However on another computer with windows 7, I did the same thing, but it...
Hi, not sure if this is the right forum to be on but here goes i am burning to disk 198 minutes of home movies and it is taking nearly 12 hours to complete surely this cant be right i am burning at a speed 4 any advice would be welcome, im using convertxtodvd
When I attempt to start my PC, it loads the "starting windows" screen then switches to a BLUE screen which is too fast to read, then proceeds to lead me to the START UP REPAIR which cannot automatically repair my computer.
My desktop PC, Windows 7 64 bit. My current security updates will NOT update. I've tried doing one at a time that doesn't seem to work. I haven't downloaded out of the ordinary recently, so I dont know whats going on. Any suggestions?
Hi, a little background to my problem. On October 30th, it was requested of me that I make new e-mail accounts for our system. In order to do so, I needed to remove some of the old user accounts as our e-mail protection system is only registered for 30 users/e-mails.
Long story short, I made a...
Hi everybody :
I've been looking at some hardware for my computer...as spare parts. I need some advice. I have a Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H Motherboard, that uses an Intel Core i3 processor LGA 1155 , Corsair 2Gb (takes two chips) DDR3 PC10600 1333Mhz. I purchased all this around...
I am using teamviewer to acess my home computer but it is expired now .and i tried several things to re install it but i cant.i used uninstaller software and delete registry and also changed the mac adress but i cant reinstall the software