- RSS Channel Showcase 7232669
- RSS Channel Showcase 2225371
- RSS Channel Showcase 3509426
- RSS Channel Showcase 5049016
Articles on this Page
- 12/30/15--07:51: _Windows 7 laptop ex...
- 12/30/15--10:01: _Windows Explorer wi...
- 12/30/15--12:12: _Start up repair can...
- 12/31/15--08:33: _JBL Flip 2
- 12/31/15--09:57: _Win7 Resume from Hi...
- 12/31/15--10:21: _CPU 100% Usage
- 12/31/15--15:36: _Component Relations...
- 01/01/16--14:35: _Dual boot problem
- 01/01/16--23:47: _Startup Repair Loop...
- 01/02/16--14:08: _Unknown files
- 01/02/16--14:54: _Alienware m17x r4 r...
- 01/02/16--14:54: _Bluetooth headphone...
- 01/02/16--18:13: _New PC and Some Adv...
- 01/02/16--19:56: _Free Cell
- 01/02/16--23:09: _Switching from 32bi...
- 01/03/16--08:10: _Slow start, video p...
- 01/03/16--09:25: _Startup Repair cann...
- 01/03/16--09:43: _How to watch a fold...
- 01/04/16--15:37: _Factory reset Windo...
- 01/02/16--20:49: _Windows 7 Professio...
- 12/30/15--07:51: Windows 7 laptop extremely slow (HDD)
- 12/30/15--10:01: Windows Explorer will not open
- 12/30/15--12:12: Start up repair cannot repair this computer automatically
- 12/31/15--08:33: JBL Flip 2
- 12/31/15--09:57: Win7 Resume from Hibernation
- 12/31/15--10:21: CPU 100% Usage
- 12/31/15--15:36: Component Relationships
- 01/01/16--14:35: Dual boot problem
- 01/01/16--23:47: Startup Repair Loop, NoRootCause
- 01/02/16--14:08: Unknown files
- 01/02/16--14:54: Alienware m17x r4 recovery issue
- 01/02/16--14:54: Bluetooth headphone audio skipping
- 01/02/16--18:13: New PC and Some Advice wanted with 2nd HDD
- 01/02/16--19:56: Free Cell
- 01/02/16--23:09: Switching from 32bit to 64bit
- 01/03/16--08:10: Slow start, video problems +more
- 01/03/16--09:25: Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically.
- 01/03/16--09:43: How to watch a folder and copy certain files
- 01/04/16--15:37: Factory reset Windows 7
The pc in question is an Acer Aspire 8940G, a pretty beefy 18,4" laptop. (not mine)
Intel i7 720QM 1,6GHz
Ive just done a clean install of win 7 64bit.
It was slow before the reinstall too, but was also getting hot, and i thought that was the culprit,...
Windows Explorer will not open. Any tips to solve this please?
A friend of my parents went away a week before christmas, he shut down his windows 7 computer before he left and it wasn't touched until yesterday when he got home.
Upon trying to boot the computer it said that windows could not start up normally and gave him the option to either repair windows...
Trying to connect to JBL Flip 2 thru HP laptop. Keep getting message to make sure BT radio is turned on. Can't find BT radio to turn on so speaker works.
Recently I have been having a problem with Windows7 resuming from Hibernation.
The problem manifest itself as a long delays after logging in, these delays are as if something is running in background except that they completely freeze the system, you can't run Task Manager or do anything ...
Windows 7 Professional
Compaq PC 3.00 GB DDR RAM (yes, it is an old computer)
AMD Sempron 3000+ 1.8 HGz
I have recently added new DDR RAM to my computer to try to improve the performance of my PC (it was only 1.5GB). However, this does not appear to have made any difference. When I open a...
Hi everybody :
First......just want to wish everyone a Happy....and safe New Year's celebration.
Is there a relation between the speed of memory chips and an Operating System ? Some boards state that they will accept DDR4 XXXX chips......which...
Have a pc with XP set up as raid mirroring.
I wanted to install Win 7 in one of the drives. I changed both drive as non-raid with ctrl-i
Before installing win7 I tried to repair one of the xp drive that I wanted to keep as dual boot but was not able to. I decided to install win7 on one of the...
Have a friend that has given me their PC to fix. It's running Win7 HP 64 bit and is stuck in a Startup Repair Loop. None of the Safe Mode options boot, neither does the Last Known Good Configuration option.
I have tried using a Win7 HP disc to repair Windows, run a chkdsk on the OS...
In my documents folder I have a folder called Notes. Inside that folder are the following files:
Im having a little trouble with recovering my alienware laptop. Here are the details:
I bought it with windows 7 on it and when the free upgrade came out for windows i thought i would give it a try knowing that this model wasnt tested for it. While i like that OS, everytime i get a...
I own a macbook pro and runs windows 7 by bootcamp. The headphone is JBL e40bt.
I tried to use my bluetooth headphone it had always failed and it said there was no driver for "bluetooth peripheral device."
I then downloaded the ASUS driver thing from here: Can't find drivers for bluetooth headset...
I just gave in and finally Bought a Dell XPS 8300 with Windows 7 Ultimate, 12 GB of RAM, & A NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX Video Card. Just wanted to get some info about it for you so you can help me out. So far this thing is Bad *** and I have not one complaint's I have been enjoying watching 4K Videos...
I am still using Windows 7. I have had two attempts at Windows 10 and am disappointed that Free Cell is not included. I know I can download other versions, but I want the one in Windows 7. Is there any way I can save it, and put in on Windows 10? :facepalm:
I have downloaded my ISO image for my windows 7 license 64bit . I have a 32bit version installed on my HDD. Can I just upgrade and keep my existing software and data or would it be best if I formatted the HDD and stated over. I have a supermicro serverboard I am reinstalling into a tower and the...
My laptop has been acting up lately, please help me find the root of my problems! :wave:
Recently upon starting it up, I had to do 2-3 system recoveries for it to start.
Now it is starting up fine but it has a few problems every other startup:
-Slow start up+shutdown, 5 mins,...
Hi! I've been reading the following post
I have a similar situation and i could reach to the cmd and found the "boot" folder...
What I'm trying to achieve is this:
Watch a folder, including the subfolders, and whenever a file over a certain size appears, copy that automatically to a different location.
So for example, if the folder structure is C:\watch folder\sub folder1\File I want It will go to...
Hello! I have an old Dell Latitude D630 with Windows 7, I do not have the disk, and apparently the product key I got from NirSoft's ProduKey isn't valid. Is there any way to reset it?
A friend of mine recently gave me an older gaming rig of his, because he isn't particularly computer savvy and didn't want to deal with the BSOD loop it's been stuck in.
I don't know much about the specs of this computer, other than the fact that it is custom built and running...