- RSS Channel Showcase 7912818
- RSS Channel Showcase 1920541
- RSS Channel Showcase 4027999
- RSS Channel Showcase 2668956
Articles on this Page
- 01/05/16--03:54: _Problem with win7 i...
- 01/05/16--10:28: _Svchost.exe
- 01/06/16--14:51: _Svchost hogging CPU
- 01/06/16--15:22: _Intel
- 01/04/16--18:27: _Computer freezing a...
- 01/07/16--07:56: _Mouse/Keyboard do n...
- 01/07/16--12:14: _DVD burning software
- 01/07/16--15:17: _Startup Repair cann...
- 01/07/16--19:46: _ADS Instant HDTV PC...
- 01/08/16--04:20: _USB Problems :(
- 01/08/16--06:56: _Windows Powershell
- 01/08/16--09:52: _AMD FM2 vs FM2+
- 01/08/16--12:22: _Vista black screen
- 01/08/16--15:05: _Windows Update Failed!
- 01/09/16--02:42: _Thai characters not...
- 01/09/16--09:47: _Cannot Boot from CD...
- 01/09/16--16:48: _System Upgrade
- 01/09/16--18:46: _Computer Crash, AVG?
- 01/11/16--09:01: _hp dv 6700 reboots ...
- 01/11/16--09:16: _having problems sta...
- 01/05/16--03:54: Problem with win7 install
- 01/05/16--10:28: Svchost.exe
- 01/06/16--14:51: Svchost hogging CPU
- 01/06/16--15:22: Intel
- 01/04/16--18:27: Computer freezing all the time
- 01/07/16--07:56: Mouse/Keyboard do not work when installing Windows 7
- 01/07/16--12:14: DVD burning software
- 01/07/16--15:17: Startup Repair cannot repair this computer
- 01/07/16--19:46: ADS Instant HDTV PCI driver
- 01/08/16--04:20: USB Problems :(
- 01/08/16--06:56: Windows Powershell
- 01/08/16--09:52: AMD FM2 vs FM2+
- 01/08/16--12:22: Vista black screen
- 01/08/16--15:05: Windows Update Failed!
- 01/09/16--02:42: Thai characters not displaying
- 01/09/16--09:47: Cannot Boot from CD - Code 5
- 01/09/16--16:48: System Upgrade
- 01/09/16--18:46: Computer Crash, AVG?
- 01/11/16--09:01: hp dv 6700 reboots itself
- 01/11/16--09:16: having problems starting laptop
Hello i had some startup error 0xc000000f and couldnt start windows normaly, so i used my win7 cd and repaired that, after that it started normaly, but after 1-2 min i got BSOD, pc restarted, everything started normaly again but now after 10-15 sec BSOD again, repeated 2-3 times so i decided to...
Hi everybody :
I'm running Windows 7 / 32-bit. Using an Intel Core i3-3220 dual core processor. I got a notice (in task bar) of "High CPU Usage". I clicked the setting button, then went into details about this. Apparently, it's caused by svchost.exe. I downloaded the...
Will you please help with a maddening problem?
I run Vista home premium on a Compaq 6820S after a reinstall following a hd crash, using an iso from getintopcs.com (dodgy?)
Drivers were installed from HP.
Everything works, but performance is terribly sluggish due to almost 100% cpu...
Hi everybody :
Has anyone else heard of Intel's plan to "close up shop", and stop producing CPUs and Intel-based Motherboards ? I accidentally came across numerous websites confirming this. The general information is, that Intel plans on closing doors within a...
Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask but I thought it might be since it's not a Windows problem...
Anywho, this computer I rarely go on it's more my parent's and they tell me everyday that it freezes completely when they're on it just doing basic things, on the internet etc. (it's not a...
I recently added a new motherboard, CPU, and RAM to an already working system, and now, my mouse and keyboard do not work when in windows 7. They function normally in BIOS. Whether I select my drive with the windows installation on it or the DVD for installing Windows 7 (And remove that drive from...
Have always used Nero 6 in past but not working correctly with my windows 7, any suggested free software for burning my GoPro videos to dvd ? Do the mp4 videos need to be converted to another file type ?
I discovered this website/forum after doing a google search for my problem. I've read a couple of threads but not sure if I need to do the same things that are listed in those threads and that's what has led me to start a new thread to get my problem resolved.
I was successful in doing...
Recently, my friend contacted me having troubles with the sound on her laptop not working.
Speakers play no sound and neither do headphones.
I walked her through some basic troubleshooting to see if I could fix it and nothing works.
No sound device is listed under the Playback Devices and...
I got some very annoying USB problems. My config:
Asus Z87 Deluxe
16 GB DDR3
Windows 7 64 bit
brand new computer - since beginning when starting it has "windows powershell has stopped working" blah, blah, blah. it puts 2 of the boxes up, I can select either debug or close in each, it shows up each time I startup the computer - hp desktop 700-055xt.
contacted hp - they've "done their...
Hi everybody :
I have a question about FM2 / FM2+ sockets. The FM2 has 904 pins....correct ? Does the FM2+ have the same pin count ?
I have a windows vista that after logging in gives black screen even in safe mode. ctr+alt+del does not work. Tried system restore and chkdsk but didn't fix the problem
Any idea ?
I have Windows Vista 64bit, and suddenly after many years I cant install automatic nor manual updates anymore, they fail, what is going on!? :banghead::banghead::banghead: Right now I got like 3 important updates that I cannot install and its making my PC slow and crazy!
Why are some programs on my OS to show Thai characters whilst others can.
Other Word documents are okay but some aren't. This specific one (see pic) worked on the last Windows I had.
Anyway, I hope someone can enlighten me as to what the cause of...
while i was installing windows 7 in my laptop, it shows with an error " Cannot Boot from CD - Code 5" later i tried to install with USB drive but the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) appears !
please help ..!
Hi everybody :
I WAS going to do another build, but my current System needs an upgrade. Currently, I'm using the Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H Motherboard with Core i3-3220 CPU. Corsair 2GB RAM (2x2GB). Windows 7 Pro / 32-bit. Whenever I run Turbo Floor Plan 3D software (which is...
My sisters computer... Ever since I made it faster in performance with AVG, this new program randomly turns off the computer when using the computer. I have tried regular and safe mode... The removal tool and uninstalling the program manually through cmd and doing features/programs uninstall. If...
HP dv 6700 reboots itself; its in a loop. Comes on loads , stays on for like 2 mins and then reboots itself. I did hard reset, searched the net and found out it was an issue with theses HPs but cant find any real solution. If theres a link to the solution or someone knows the solution, please help...
When I switch on my laptop I get a blank black screen with the words at the top .."The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum." Any ideas on what it means and how to correct it please?