- RSS Channel Showcase 4176022
- RSS Channel Showcase 3091234
- RSS Channel Showcase 5370027
- RSS Channel Showcase 5268251
Articles on this Page
- 01/26/16--01:20: _Game Alt+Tab Issues
- 01/26/16--10:12: _Unable to connect t...
- 01/27/16--07:53: _User Profile Servic...
- 01/28/16--13:25: _WU Says PC Does AND...
- 01/29/16--17:53: _Strange corrupt scr...
- 01/30/16--08:55: _MS Fix-It Broken
- 01/30/16--09:48: _Trying to reboot af...
- 01/30/16--12:16: _PC shuts down durin...
- 01/31/16--08:00: _In Explorer, can yo...
- 01/31/16--14:20: _system restore issues
- 02/02/16--06:42: _System halts for ab...
- 02/02/16--15:55: _Graphics Software
- 02/03/16--14:27: _Is there an automat...
- 02/03/16--19:46: _Change default down...
- 02/04/16--07:00: _Installed a 2nd HDD...
- 02/04/16--08:03: _Unable to install u...
- 02/06/16--00:50: _[SOLVED] network ad...
- 02/06/16--05:02: _Scaling monitor dis...
- 02/06/16--15:52: _New, Novice and Not...
- 02/06/16--20:29: _HELP Black screen, ...
- 01/26/16--01:20: Game Alt+Tab Issues
- 01/26/16--10:12: Unable to connect to internet, start DPS, or restore system
- 01/27/16--07:53: User Profile Service Service Failed The Logon
- 01/28/16--13:25: WU Says PC Does AND Does Not Have SP1 Installed; Yikes!
- 01/29/16--17:53: Strange corrupt screens on startup
- 01/30/16--08:55: MS Fix-It Broken
- 01/30/16--09:48: Trying to reboot after installing a new motherboard
- 01/30/16--12:16: PC shuts down during updates frequently
- 01/31/16--08:00: In Explorer, can you change the color of the rating stars?
- 01/31/16--14:20: system restore issues
- 02/02/16--06:42: System halts for about 3 minutes, repeatedly
- 02/02/16--15:55: Graphics Software
- 02/03/16--19:46: Change default download folder in Google Chrome?
- 02/04/16--07:00: Installed a 2nd HDD and now my R7 wont work
- 02/04/16--08:03: Unable to install updates on Windows 7 [Error code 80072F8F]
- 02/06/16--00:50: [SOLVED] network adapter problem
- 02/06/16--05:02: Scaling monitor display with dual monitors
- 02/06/16--15:52: New, Novice and Not very bright!
- 02/06/16--20:29: HELP Black screen, Flashing Underscore on boot
Since upgrading my laptop with an SSD and reinstalling Windows, I am having an issue when playing fullscreen games.
I am able to Alt+Tab out of games, but when I try to Alt+Tab back in nothing happens.
I have tried running a couple of games in borderless window mode and that results...
I am currently unable to connect my desktop to the internet, and using the troubleshooter tells me that the issue is the deactivation of the Diagnostics Policy Service, but it is unable to fix it. I found this thread from several years ago, where OP's issues seem pretty much parallel to my own:...
My problem is with my Packard bell Easynote TE Windows Seven, when i put my password in to get started, I get a message saying, The User Profile Service Service Failed The Logon, User Profile Cannot Be Loaded, I Know That My Password Is Correct but i cannot get into my laptop, i wonder if anyone...
Color me really confused regarding my present situation. And what would that be? Well, it's that Microsoft (Windows 7 SP1, to be exact) tells me I do and do NOT have SP1 installed.
On the "System" page in Control Panel, my Windows 7 says "Service Pack 1."
When I attempt to...
Today I turned on my computer to see this. After the windows logo screen it just goes black. I even tried loading the bios but the corrupted screen was there too. Please help.
Good day, all.
I have a long-standing issue (well, at least several months) that I cannot overcome. Perhaps there are some here who can enlighten me.
I'm looking for some help with getting my PC to work after a motherboard replacement.
I have installed a new board, Z170XP-SLI with an i7 processor, purchased built and tested. Having connected all the bits back up and switched on it appears to be running as it boots to the...
I have installed Windows 7 Pro on a pc last Saturday and had this trouble so I did another fresh reinstall figuring the first time it didn't install properly.
So I am done the installing, put my AVG antivirus on it and now I am putting the updates on it again and the same problem...
In Windows Explorer, one of the available fields is "Rating".
It gives you five stars to work with (presumably 5 stars is the highest rating)
When you click on them (in properties) they turn from white to a pale yellow.
Is there a way to change the color of the stars so they are more visible?
My father passed away a few years ago and I recently found his Acer laptop. needing one myself and not knowing his password I decided to restore the system. I'm not very computer savvy so I looked up how to do so. I selected the restore option that saved some of the documents and other files so I...
I've posted this on two other fora with no solution. I'm running Win 7 Home Premium. Starting about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that the system seems to stop for about 3 minutes. This happened repeatedly. When the stop was occurring I could not ping, the browser (Chrome) would not work; I could not...
Hi everybody :
I've got a situation with my Windows 7 Pro---- 32 bit. The graphics software that I have installed, Turbo Floor Plan 3D, keeps crashing my system. Resulting in a BSOD. Usually Bad Pool Header, code 19. The thing I don't understand is, I have other...
I have a number of computers which are setup in a Workgroup environment. Shortly I will be introducing a Domain Controller (Server) to the group, and each of the computers will be configured for Domain Membership.
I am now wondering if there is some kind of automated way to...
Now when I download anything from the internet via Chrome, the item downloaded goes to user>documents>downloads.
I would like to change the default download location to Desktop, not in a sub-folder.
Below is screenshot of Chrome settings>advanced> download, plus the menu that appears when I...
Hello everyone, Im having a bit of a problem. I just installed a 2nd HDD and after doing so my AMD R7 stopped working and now no Display adapter is showing up in my device manager.
I've tried deleting my graphics drivers then reinstalling the AMD drivers but still, no display adapter is...
For the last couple of months I have been unable to install updates on Windows 7. I try to look for updates but it gives me this error:
Image: http://orig06.deviantart.net/6bdd/f/2016/035/f/3/screenshot_by_chewyfa-d9qh5mv.png (It's dutch but you get the idea)
I searched the code on...
I have lenovo g 570 laptop and wifi is not working in this system when we open the wifi " no supported intel wireless network adapter are found" was seen in the scrren.
so i want solution for this problem.
I just bought a Samsung 4K monitor and would like to up scale the display so I can see it. I also have an HP 1920x1200 monitor. The problem is that when I scale the dpi it affects both monitors, which is not at all satisfactory on the HP. So far the best solution I've found is to set the 4K to...
Hi. I so hope you guys and girls can help me.
I run a little home business (designing bespoke prints) and im totally self taught. I have two lap tops (one for this, and one for my real job) although i use both for my print business.
Firstly, i've managed to delete all my work from one...
Just to give you some background I have experience with bios, boot order, and installing os. However I am truly stumped this time.
Recently I've decided to revert back to windows 7 for various reasons, so I loaded my windows 7 ISO onto a usb and proceeded to boot from it.
All went perfectly up...