Articles on this Page
- 02/08/16--10:52: _TAP-Windows9.9.2
- 02/08/16--15:50: _Moving HDD from one...
- 02/08/16--15:58: _BIOS boots very rarely
- 02/08/16--16:15: _USB3 won't install
- 02/08/16--18:50: _How can I do the fr...
- 02/09/16--00:04: _sfc found corrupt f...
- 02/09/16--05:09: _How to follow comma...
- 02/09/16--09:24: _Vista file relocated
- 02/09/16--18:35: _Software Crashing C...
- 02/10/16--06:01: _Windows 7 Bootmanag...
- 02/11/16--01:21: _Need help with Ethe...
- 02/12/16--12:52: _[SOLVED] File assoc...
- 02/12/16--21:27: _keyboard problem
- 02/13/16--11:34: _firefox yes or no
- 02/14/16--07:08: _corrupt DBF file
- 02/15/16--07:38: _HP Printer Driver U...
- 02/15/16--14:09: _Safe Mode
- 02/16/16--05:15: _Windows update reve...
- 02/16/16--08:07: _Big problem with wi...
- 02/16/16--19:00: _Windows 7 freshly i...
- 02/08/16--10:52: TAP-Windows9.9.2
- 02/08/16--15:50: Moving HDD from one HP desktop to another HP desktop
- 02/08/16--15:58: BIOS boots very rarely
- 02/08/16--16:15: USB3 won't install
- 02/08/16--18:50: How can I do the free upgrade Win 7 to Win 10 after I format my HDD?
- 02/09/16--00:04: sfc found corrupt files..unable to fix..
- 02/09/16--05:09: How to follow command prompt instructions
- 02/09/16--09:24: Vista file relocated
- 02/09/16--18:35: Software Crashing Computer
- 02/10/16--06:01: Windows 7 Bootmanager OR FIle Expanding Issue
- 02/11/16--01:21: Need help with Ethernet Controller
- 02/12/16--12:52: [SOLVED] File association problem with W7
- 02/12/16--21:27: keyboard problem
- 02/13/16--11:34: firefox yes or no
- 02/14/16--07:08: corrupt DBF file
- 02/15/16--07:38: HP Printer Driver Update Caused Display Issues
- 02/15/16--14:09: Safe Mode
- 02/16/16--05:15: Windows update reverting update issue
- 02/16/16--08:07: Big problem with win 7 install
- 02/16/16--19:00: Windows 7 freshly installed. 2 questions
Hi, what is this and can I uninstall it?
So I make backups every now and then of my laptops and desktops. I have a desktop PC at the moment which is an HP SFF (don't have exact model on me - let me know if required).
I now have a newer HP SFF desktop with a failed hard drive that I picked up for free (i7 etc.) that I'm...
Recently, my Dell Inspiron Windows 7 laptop has been encountering this odd issue.
So here is how a typical "boot" goes:
I hit the power button, and then three lights turn on in this order:
Usually, the second 2 light signals the boot of the BIOS if it stays on longer than...
I built a new computer, here's the details-:
Win 7 pro 64bit
Gigabyte GA-F2A88X-D3H mobo
Corsair RAM 2 x 4Gb sticks
AMD A6-5400K APU (no o/c, no turbo mode)
I can't install USB3 drivers, either from the DVD or Gigabytes website, USB2 are working fine on Win 7. On Linux Mint USB2 and USB3...
How can I do the free upgrade to Win 10 after I format my HDD?
I have a new laptop running Win 10 & I love it!! I have an older Acer laptop running a legal version of Win7.
I've been getting notices to upgrade to Win10. I've had all kinds of issues with the Acer laptop over the years.
I have never had this problem before (done many sfc scans on my PC in the past) but now suddenly I have it and it says unable to fix some of the problems. I'm not sure but this happened in the same period after downgrading from Win10 back to Win7. I've also uninstalled some KB updates. PC seems to...
I'm not very familiar with troubleshooting issues on Windows, so please forgive my ignorance.
I'm trying to run a Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 build, but some of the files are incompatible due to issues with Intel Visual Fortran Compiler. I have installed the latest version of...
Anyone got ideas on how I should deal with the screen message I have attached.At the time of receiving the mesage I noticed one or two of my applications failed , including Windows Explorer.
Any help will be apprreciated
Hi everybody :
Question : How can one single software crash a computer ? I have Turbo Floor Plan 3D on my System. Whenever I use this software, usually get a BSOD. Last night, I went into SAFE MODE, opened this same software, ran it. No problems. The same...
I am busy selling an old Acer eMachine and an HP Resario laptop (my new boss is buy me a Macbook Pro)
So I managed to format and reinstall W7 on the HP.
I started with the Acer, formatting the hard drive before installing and then ended up waiting and waiting for windows "expanding...
I have accidentally deleted some driver from my old laptop and now wi-fi doesn't work. It says Windows can't find Ethernet controller.
I have Vista running on Asus F5VL.
Will appreciate your help!
I use Rhino5 3D modelling system and for distribution purposes save DWG and DXF files. I found that when I tried to open a DXF file it told me there was no program associated with the file type. So into Control Panel>Default Programs to associate the file type, but W7 would not allow me to...
When I type numbers with my keyboard they sometimes come out as lower case letters. I have tried various solutions which I have googled but to no avail. I might add I have tried several different keyboards all of which work perfectly well on other computers.
I have also ran virus, malaware, and...
i am running windows 7 and have been informed Microsoft is planning to end explorer and replacing it with Edge. unfortunately you need to install windows 10 to load and use Edge I don't have nor do I want windows ten. It has been suggested that I dump explorer and load Firefox. is that a good idea...
I have a problem with a DBF file, its corrupt and I cannot reindex. Any pointers on how to repair a file like this? There are loads of products out there but I'm looking for a recommendation - preferably free! Thanks.
Yesterday I was notified by HP Support Assistant that there was an "important" new printer driver update for my HP printer. I installed it and immediately the following issue started: The display on my laptop screen is out of position - it is shifted about an inch to the left and down, so there is...
Hi everybody :
When I run Turbo Floor Plan 3D (which is a highly graphic home design software) in Safe Mode, it functions normally. But, in Normal Mode it crashes. I get BSODs. Usually Bad_Pool_Header Code 19. Now, in Safe Mode, how do I do a diagnostic to find out...
Hi, I have recently just got done building my computer. Did the hardware, pretty much all the software till all I had to do was install 231 important windows updates. So I aloud it and it took a good hr to install it all.. than the computer shuts down and I turn it back on, than it goes into...
Need to know if I totally screwed my laptop. It is a Dell XPS 15. I decided to reformat the laptop. I grabbed Win 7 32 bit disc by mistake and loaded it. After loading I noticed that a lot of my devices were no longer working, that is when I noticed, I had just installed a 32 bit version...
I freshly installed the new OS - Windows 7...
Here's my 2 consurns (did I spell this right?):
1. The restore points on Windows 7 differ... it's not like XP. Any new RP removes some old one. How to handle it, setup? ...I want differ.
2. Windows Update won't let me see the results...