- RSS Channel Showcase 7437099
- RSS Channel Showcase 6531839
- RSS Channel Showcase 5183608
- RSS Channel Showcase 7504591
Articles on this Page
- 02/24/16--03:41: _Error LOG files/dir...
- 02/24/16--18:25: _SYSTEM SERVICE EXCE...
- 02/24/16--21:35: _My new headset not ...
- 02/25/16--16:13: _System Image.
- 02/25/16--21:48: _Win7- Black bar on ...
- 02/26/16--08:29: _Error 0xc000000f
- 02/26/16--15:17: _Computer fails to b...
- 02/26/16--21:27: _Windows 7 questions
- 02/27/16--10:22: _Unfound Antivirus s...
- 02/27/16--13:18: _[SOLVED] Getting ri...
- 02/27/16--14:23: _PC is slow after re...
- 02/28/16--02:44: _Cannot Access Samsu...
- 02/28/16--14:57: _Win 7 Client Mappin...
- 02/28/16--19:46: _[SOLVED] Making sur...
- 02/29/16--07:37: _USB Drives not prop...
- 02/29/16--10:34: _Vista laptop
- 02/29/16--21:42: _my site is not work...
- 03/01/16--02:36: _Dual Screen Display
- 03/01/16--03:33: _Possible upgrade pr...
- 03/01/16--13:08: _Skype icon
- 02/24/16--03:41: Error LOG files/directories
- 02/24/16--18:25: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
- 02/24/16--21:35: My new headset not recording System Audio Help.
- 02/25/16--16:13: System Image.
- 02/25/16--21:48: Win7- Black bar on left side of screen
- 02/26/16--08:29: Error 0xc000000f
- 02/26/16--21:27: Windows 7 questions
- 02/27/16--10:22: Unfound Antivirus software
- 02/27/16--13:18: [SOLVED] Getting rid of ShadowExplorer
- 02/27/16--14:23: PC is slow after replacing a blown motherboard
- 02/28/16--02:44: Cannot Access Samsung Mobile Phone
- 02/28/16--14:57: Win 7 Client Mapping to Server 2003
- 02/28/16--19:46: [SOLVED] Making sure file copied properly
- 02/29/16--07:37: USB Drives not properly mounted
- 02/29/16--10:34: Vista laptop
- 02/29/16--21:42: my site is not working it shows error connection time out
- 03/01/16--02:36: Dual Screen Display
- 03/01/16--13:08: Skype icon
Does anyone know a list of directories for error LOGs or a standard way of searching for Error Logs on Windows?
I work at a IT Support and we could use some of the files that are generated when errors occur, problem is i never know exactly where to look.
I also tried Journal...
I have recently upgraded to Win 7 64 bit and have had nothing but troubles ever since. I started from a fresh ISO with a new SSD and Motherboard. After countless blue screens I upgraded to windows 10 and they kept coming, So after numerous OS resets I decided that if I was not going to have to...
I use Audacity and I would use WASAPI and did not need Stereo Mix enabled with my old headset. Now with my new headset I have to use Stereo Mix, WASAPI won't work anymore, pretty weird issue to say the least. I installed Asus Realtek Driver 184.108.40.20654 I record in Mono. My mic boost is at +0.0db. I...
OK, making a system image seems pretty simple. Just need an external drive and tell Win7 you want to make an image.
So my question is... Say you have a total crash. Boot drive is trashed, no way to recover. So you buy a new drive and you have the System Image that you saved before.
Good evening, I have had this issue just recently. I use 1920X1080 with a radeon 4850HD graphics card. Everything was just fine, however a black bar has appeared on the left side only. I had plugged my cable into the tv to play a game, and when i replaced it back into the monitor the bar appeared.....
My PC is a HP Workstation xw4400, with WXP originally.
I upgraded to W7 with a Disk. That was for about a year now.
On this occasion it was running, but I had forgotten to remove two USB sticks.
I started it and when I returned it had been operating with Dell Backup. At one...
I guess I'll start at the beginning: my computer has been acting funky for a while now. For the past several months, every time that I attempted to update my graphics driver (EVGA gtx 670), my computer would boot back up to a 800x400 resolution screen, and it seemed to fail to recognize...
My hard drive seems to have finally died on me, so I will be replacing it for a SSHD instead. Since it seems that I'm not going to be able to perform a clone of the current OS, I'm just going to replace the hard drive for the SSHD. In my current OS I had Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) but will go...
I have recently renewed my Kaspersky antivirus/internet software. I am getting a message that windows cannot find any antivirus software or firewall software on my PC. I had no problems last year. Can anyone advise?
Could you please tell me how to get rid of all traces of ShadowExplorerPortable out of my computer as it is not shown in the "uninstall a program"
I'm not fantastic with computers never the less I recently got a gaming PC. I got ripped off by a dodgy high street seller so i have no warranties to any parts but to cut a long story short blew the motherboard and ram. I wanted to replace them with the exact same motherboard and ram...
Windows 7 Laptop.
I plugged in a Samsung mobile phone to the laptop using the USB cable supplied with the phone and it did not appear in Windows Explorer. It appeared as an "Other" device in Device Manager and so I then downloaded and installed Samsung's Kies program which included a driver. The...
I currently have a Win Server 2003 of which I was running XP's on for 5 years with no latency issues while logging in. I just upgraded the CLIENT PC's to Windows 7. I MAPPED the drives to each CLIENT but after the login name and password are entered the time it takes to MAP the drives is at a...
So, I have a 5gb image that I am trying to transfer to a USB stick.
its just a cheap old 8gb usb drive, I think its usb 2.0? not even sure. I bought it a few years ago for 5 bucks.
But anyway, I formatted the stick to NTFS so I can put big files on it, and copied it over.. Well, windows 7...
This is a variation on a problem I have seen talked about here, but none of the solutions I have seen work for me. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate on a home-built computer. Over the last few months I have upgraded most of the computers here (4 of them) to Solid State Drives (250 GB...
I have my old faithful laptop that needs tender loving care. An auto update starts every time I restore. The restore completes successfully and immediately auto blows it up. How do I turn off auto updates? Vista operating system.
cinefame.com this is my site..when am running it displays
This webpage is not available
when am trcing site it displays Tracing route to cinefame.com [220.127.116.11]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.12.3
Please forgive me if this is not the correct place as I am new to this forum. I have an HP Computer with two HP monitors. One monitor is connected from the PC via VGA. So VGA from PC to VGA ON Monitor. I bought a second monitor and I have a DVI from the first monitor to DVI on the second monitor....
I want to to an 'upgrade' from Win 7 to Win 10, but I messed up when installing Win 7 - my "system reserved" partition ended up on a non-system drive (see attached). I don't want to carry over this mistake to Win 10... (plus the Win 10 upgrade says to disconnect all non-system disks -- something I...
My Skype desktop shortcut is blacked out. How can I restore it to the Skype motif?