- RSS Channel Showcase 9811617
- RSS Channel Showcase 3839785
- RSS Channel Showcase 2514566
- RSS Channel Showcase 6337411
Articles on this Page
- 03/16/16--20:49: _User Account Control
- 03/17/16--09:44: _Trouble With Submis...
- 03/18/16--04:29: _Proxy Error - "Prox...
- 03/18/16--08:18: _Vista Blue Screen o...
- 03/19/16--09:17: _Mouse works great e...
- 03/19/16--10:48: _Cant get into pictures
- 03/20/16--08:50: _Speed loss, Passed ...
- 03/20/16--22:41: _Uninstalling MS Win...
- 03/20/16--23:42: _Physical Memory Pro...
- 03/21/16--03:29: _Using W7 as Remote ...
- 03/21/16--17:51: _an icon fence dissa...
- 03/21/16--18:40: _SFC scan/ SFCFix fi...
- 03/22/16--01:51: _Problem faced in us...
- 03/22/16--07:08: _Triple monitor display
- 03/22/16--10:53: _Update Windows usin...
- 03/23/16--10:07: _Installing Windows 7
- 03/24/16--06:51: _Win 7 Pro temp files
- 03/24/16--07:58: _Help With Smartdeploy
- 03/24/16--08:28: _MSN mail (pay version)
- 03/24/16--09:22: _Windows 7 Crash on ...
- 03/16/16--20:49: User Account Control
- 03/17/16--09:44: Trouble With Submission Page on Art Website - Virus?
- 03/18/16--04:29: Proxy Error - "Proxy does not respond"
- 03/18/16--08:18: Vista Blue Screen on Startup Loop
- 03/19/16--09:17: Mouse works great except on banking software page.
- 03/19/16--10:48: Cant get into pictures
- 03/20/16--08:50: Speed loss, Passed eset online scan, WTD?
- 03/20/16--22:41: Uninstalling MS Windows Updates
- 03/20/16--23:42: Physical Memory Problem In Sony Vaio
- 03/21/16--03:29: Using W7 as Remote Desktop "Host"
- 03/21/16--17:51: an icon fence dissapeared.
- 03/21/16--18:40: SFC scan/ SFCFix files corrupt
- 03/22/16--01:51: Problem faced in using The "Honestech TVR" 2.5
- 03/22/16--07:08: Triple monitor display
- 03/22/16--10:53: Update Windows using WSUS Offline Update
- 03/23/16--10:07: Installing Windows 7
- 03/24/16--06:51: Win 7 Pro temp files
- 03/24/16--07:58: Help With Smartdeploy
- 03/24/16--08:28: MSN mail (pay version)
- 03/24/16--09:22: Windows 7 Crash on Loading screen
How do i configure my user interface, i mean user only can use what application i give and user only can see application that i give. Other then that i it hide. User can not go to setting. Only read and use. Appreciate your assist.
I apologise in advance if this is the wrong thread. I'm not tech savvy.
Hello. I wanted to ask for some advice. I'm having problems with a submission page on an art website I frequent, deviantart dot com. You know the type -you post images via a submission page which opens up when you click the...
I am having a major proxy problem that occurs rarely but I was never able to solve unless by formatting the User PC.
I am working in a big international Organization, with proprietary Windows 7, connected to Active directory.
Many networks are connected to provide all the necessary...
I have a desktop computer with Vista installed that I only use to play the Sims 1 (I know it sounds lame, but bear with me here).
Admittedly, I recently shut down my computer incorrectly (was so tired I just turned off the power strip it was plugged into), and ever since I have been stuck in...
I can go to any website and click on a button or link and it goes to that site. Now if I go to my banks website I can enter my name and password and then click on the 'log on' button and it will take me to the next page. Then if I click on something it will indicate I clicked by the button (or...
dont know if this is where I should post? problem: have pictures in folder in Photo Gallery - it says I do not have permission to access thru file location.
ok, how do I get into my pictures? I dont understand all the "permissions" on things, so what do I do?
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3400 @ 2.16GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3963 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 1853 Mb
Hard Drives: C:...
I would like to uninstall all of my windows 7 security updates. Can all of them be uninstalled at once or individually? Will the above have any affect on the registry?
Guys i hv a sony vaio laptop, model no VPCEH35EN. 2gb ram, i-3 processor. 2.3 clock speed. 70-80 percent of physical memory is being used without any major processes. ive full scanned my computer quite a few times. but d problem is not fixed. now i m using mozilla for surfing and now over 90...
Among my clients there are mostly Public Administrations. They don't have sufficient money to invest in a decent IT solutions (that's why they chose me :rofl:).
Usually there is a server with VMware ESXi installed and a Windows Server or Linux based VM where the software and the database...
one of my icon fances dissapeard when i turn my computer on. i kkep my game shortcuts and other stuff i can't remeber in that fence. i just turned on my computer and it was gone, no rhyme or reason. like it never exosted. what couldve caused this?? :sad:
I have a
Win 7 home 64bit SP 1 *( NO Install dis)*
My pc has been slowing down and sometimes crashing
I have ran the following ...
A variety of virus and malware scans (clean)
The CHKDSK from the windows command prompt ( no bad sectors)
I have The "Honestech TVR" 2.5 TV tuner card installed in my computer windows 7. While capturing video, the visual often mixed with clip previously recorded. What is the reason? Please help.
I have had a setup with three 24-inch screens in two years. They are set for the mini display, hdmi and dvi in my Radeon HD 7000 Series. It has worked perfectly.
When I upgrade to win10 I could no longer use three screens, but only two. All three screens still worked, I could just only...
Can anyone give me an understandable step by step instruction on how to use WSUS? I've tried several times to get an ISO for Windows 7 updates without
success. Nothing I've found on the internet (including Microsoft) seems to be the right directions.
I am still running XP. I have a complete Windows 7 Professional Install disk. What I would like to do is install the Windows 7 on a new hardrive but still maintain access to my XP operating system while I migrate all of my software and data to the windows 7 system. How do I proceed, I assume do...
Trying to clean up the OS HD a little. Is it okay to delete the temp files in the following path?
Users\DaveXPS2\Appdata\local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet files.
There are a whole bunch of them in there. If someone could give me whatever paths I need to get rid of junk on the drive I...
At the End of the Imaging a message pops up stating
POSTIMAGE TASK "T:\Platform\BIOS-A09\o390-A09.exe/nonpause" could not be found"
And It prompts to Cancel Deployment or Continue, I'm continuing so far its working...
Is anyone familiar with Smart deploy?
Let me know any fur the info...
I have been a paid subscriber to MSN for many years. MSN uses a version of IE.
My e-mail XXXX@msn.com quite often hangs up the whole MSN browser and has to be exited and restarted. This is a PIA when in the middle of composing an e-mail. Currently using version 11.50 of MSN. Win 7 Pro.
Hi. I have a real old, well still came built in with Windows 7. I started having a problem where the Windows crashes on the Loading screen(Screen where 4 lights come and form the Logo) *sometimes*, I had to restart several times to make through the crash. Over time the possibility of crashing...