- RSS Channel Showcase 6189303
- RSS Channel Showcase 3111883
- RSS Channel Showcase 8028988
- RSS Channel Showcase 7947172
Articles on this Page
- 03/31/16--00:28: _Custom Built PC Fre...
- 03/31/16--12:38: _Media Disconnected ...
- 03/31/16--15:16: _Windows 7 acting we...
- 03/31/16--16:18: _New Win 7 Install u...
- 03/31/16--20:53: _Slow Internet Speed
- 03/31/16--21:11: _0x0000006b but cann...
- 04/01/16--16:38: _Built-in webcam sud...
- 04/01/16--22:24: _BSOD but not the or...
- 04/02/16--04:59: _Windows Update fail...
- 04/02/16--11:53: _display driver stop...
- 04/02/16--12:07: _win 7 to win 10 upg...
- 04/03/16--10:37: _System instability
- 04/04/16--02:07: _Internet connection...
- 04/04/16--15:04: _this copy of window...
- 04/04/16--21:18: _Dell Inspiron 531 d...
- 04/05/16--00:08: _Skype Blue Screen +...
- 04/05/16--06:38: _Screen keeps going ...
- 04/05/16--11:44: _Audio device not wo...
- 04/05/16--12:26: _Win7-64 WiFi won't ...
- 04/05/16--23:43: _Windows Mail 2012
- 03/31/16--00:28: Custom Built PC Freezes during games.
- 03/31/16--12:38: Media Disconnected msg in IP config for Windows 7
- 03/31/16--15:16: Windows 7 acting weird and very slow
- 03/31/16--16:18: New Win 7 Install updates not working
- 03/31/16--20:53: Slow Internet Speed
- 03/31/16--21:11: 0x0000006b but cannot access drive to change bootcache.cat
- 04/01/16--16:38: Built-in webcam suddenly goes undetected
- 04/01/16--22:24: BSOD but not the ordinary type (for me)
- 04/02/16--04:59: Windows Update fails searching for updates
- 04/02/16--11:53: display driver stopped responding
- 04/02/16--12:07: win 7 to win 10 upgrade fails
- 04/03/16--10:37: System instability
- 04/04/16--02:07: Internet connection problems
- 04/04/16--15:04: this copy of windows is not genuine
- 04/04/16--21:18: Dell Inspiron 531 desktop won't boot Vista 32
- 04/05/16--00:08: Skype Blue Screen + IE Problems
- 04/05/16--06:38: Screen keeps going black for a few seconds
- 04/05/16--12:26: Win7-64 WiFi won't get new IP on network change
- 04/05/16--23:43: Windows Mail 2012
New to the forum but I am having a reoccurring and can cause it a problem where my PC will freeze during the following games:
* Counter Strike: Global Offensive
* Rocket League
* Grand Theft Auto V
* Borderlands 2
I have an Dell M4600 and am connected to the internet via wifi with a strong connection. However, I cannot connect to any of my other devices (printers etc.). I have moderate knowledge an went to check my IP address in command prompt. When I did the IPconfig/release - I get a media...
I just did a format C and installed Windows 7 x64 again due to new hardware. I never had any problems with it before.
I managed to capture what I mean:
Can anyone tell me why my Windows is running really slow and...
Hi I installed Win 7 Pro on a Win XP Laptop recently and it did do some updates but then it got stuck and would not finish. I had activated it, but was not happy with it the way it was, especially since I did not do a reformat so Windows.old was still on it and taking up valuable space.
I was recently asked by a friend to look at her office computer with a complaint that the system was sluggish (especially in regard to the Internet).
Following is a description of the machine:
Dell Studio XPS 7100 desktop
Six-core CPU running at 3.00 GHz
Six gigabytes of...
Powerfailure during Win 7 64 boot on a dual partition system.
Right after the Windows wording came up, before the logo swirls.
Hung, so I forced a reboot.
Showed 0x0000006b which means corrupted bootcache.cat. Easy fix, just start using another partition or bootable recoverydisk/usb and...
I've had my HP laptop for over a year and half now. It came with a built-in webcam that functioned properly up until very recently. Whatever I used it for, Skype, Movie Maker, everything was always pre-installed and fully working.
Yesterday, however, when I tried to use it on Skype, it...
Hi...don't know if I'm at the right forum. Tell me if I'm not! This is my first attempt to try to figure out what is going on with my notebook. Originally it was Win7Professional but in January 2015 it was changed to Win7Ultimate. Problems started after that. The O/S is registered to me.
as topic title says...
I have run out of ideas, how to fix this, if possible.
Already tried these:
- SURT (comes out clean, log shows no errors)
- SFC (the same as above)
Hope I'm in the correct forum - I searched this issue and couldn't find an answer. Really appreciate your help in resolving this issue:
Intel Core i7 920 3.8 GHz Factory Overclock from 2.6 GHz
CPU Cooler - Corsair Water Cooler
Asus P6x58D premium MoBd
hello, I am trying to upgrade my win 7 home premium SP 1 laptop to win 10
I have obtained the upgrade file GetWindows10-Web_Default_Attr.exe
but when i try to run this, I get the message:
There was a problem running setup, reboot your PC and try running again
when I try this again after...
I recently cleaned my fans inside my computer and made sure all of my cords were securely fastened to everything, (due to my main issue which I will explain below) but shortly after I finished doing that, my computer was even more unstable than before. I had the "windows cannot repair this...
I cannot connect to internet with IE, Opera, or Safari,I first tried micrsoft fixit and I get "we are sorry but the program encountered an error trying to contact the server."
I downloaded Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services Diagnostic.
The error is listed as.
Hi so one day i find my desktop background black and in the bottom right corner it says "Windows 7 build 7610 this copy of windows is not genuine" and i get a notification saying i need to get a genuine copy every 1 hour or so its not that bad but what i want to know is what are the effects of...
I have a Dell Inspiron 531 desktop with a Vista 32 home premium operating system. Some time ago, the CD drive stopped working, even though all the diagnostics say it is functioning properly. Recently, after a normal shutdown, the computer will not complete a reboot. It will turn on, go through the...
If anyone can help me with this problem I will be so grateful
The problem started when I logged out of Skype, then when I tried to log back in the screen went blue. I still can't login to Skype but whilst trying to fix this issue I also noticed a few other problems that I believe are related...
This problem seems to have started two days ago, and I am not sure what is causing it. The details are:
* It seems to only stay black for around three seconds, in intervals between one minute and 30 minutes.
* Everything stays functional while the screen is black. As in, nothing pauses while...
Today I ran into some trouble with my audio and I have absolutely no idea how this happened at all. I have been trying to fix it all day but nothing so far has worked.
So here's the problem, for some reason, Windows Media Player and iTunes are unable to play mp3 files. I can play mp4...
I change between multiple WiFi networks several times a day. I have had this computer (Tecra Z50-A1503, Win7 64) for two years now. It never had problems changing between WiFi networks. I would put it to sleep at one network and wake it again at the new location and it would connect to the new...
I am having a problem with my email app, Mail 2012. I am running Windows 7 with the email app Windows Mail 2012. I recently had to have my hard drive reformatted and Win 7 reinstalled because my 2 week old Win 10 upgrade from 7 stopped working and my machine would only Post but Win 10 would not...