Articles on this Page
- 04/27/16--12:06: _use gmail like outlook
- 04/27/16--14:33: _Flyswat old & gray
- 04/27/16--14:54: _Maxed out RAM...the...
- 04/28/16--17:24: _Public Lobby Displa...
- 04/29/16--11:42: _upgrade browser
- 04/29/16--13:51: _Macrium Backup Ques...
- 04/29/16--19:40: _BFE Missing, Access...
- 04/29/16--21:09: _Win Update Atheros ...
- 05/01/16--12:53: _Microphone popping ...
- 05/03/16--11:04: _MS Office 'Repair' ...
- 05/03/16--11:43: _[SOLVED] Reboot and...
- 05/05/16--06:47: _Keeps coming to Rec...
- 05/05/16--10:15: _Real Time Clock Error
- 05/05/16--11:30: _Windows Update Stuck
- 05/05/16--20:13: _Help pleas i screwe...
- 05/06/16--08:11: _Big problem
- 05/07/16--11:39: _Please help! Every ...
- 05/08/16--01:09: _Windows Not Booting?
- 05/08/16--04:55: _Latest Windows 7 Up...
- 05/08/16--11:58: _REstart after chang...
- 04/27/16--12:06: use gmail like outlook
- 04/27/16--14:33: Flyswat old & gray
- 04/27/16--14:54: Maxed out RAM...then everything went to Hell
- 04/28/16--17:24: Public Lobby Display - Calendar & Event Showing
- 04/29/16--11:42: upgrade browser
- 04/29/16--13:51: Macrium Backup Question
- 04/29/16--19:40: BFE Missing, Access Denied
- 04/29/16--21:09: Win Update Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 Ethernet Controller
- 05/01/16--12:53: Microphone popping problem
- 05/03/16--11:04: MS Office 'Repair' does not last
- 05/03/16--11:43: [SOLVED] Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device
- 05/05/16--06:47: Keeps coming to Recover Options.
- 05/05/16--10:15: Real Time Clock Error
- 05/05/16--11:30: Windows Update Stuck
- 05/05/16--20:13: Help pleas i screwed up big time
- 05/06/16--08:11: Big problem
- 05/07/16--11:39: Please help! Every game crashes and computer restarts!
- 05/08/16--01:09: Windows Not Booting?
- 05/08/16--04:55: Latest Windows 7 Update
- 05/08/16--11:58: REstart after changing CPU to 3.0 p4
I would like to use my gmail account like outlook in that I don't have to log onto a gmail web page if I want to send and receive messages. How can I go about doing this?
#1 About 6 months ago I changed to windows 7x64 based sys form 32. WHY is there so much update on 64. Most of it is security. About 300 to 400MB monthly
and a lot of duplication. At this rate I will be old & gray sooner rather than later or out of space or need a larger machine.
#2 I use Outlook...
I own a Dell XPS 8700 desktop. When I upgraded the RAM from 12GB to 32GB the PC started crashing randomly with power failures. It was every few minutes. It got so bad that I had to put the old RAM back in. When I did, the PC runs fine.
I bought RAM from Crucial. I ran a Mem 86 test on it and it...
I have a question and am not really sure where to post it.
I work for a company who has a TV in the lobby area, they would like to have calendar events and other things show up as a part of the displaying features. Right now I am currently using just a PDF with a ton of photos...
I have to install a new browser, but I am not able to do so what is the problem? i have tried Micrsoft , google Chrome. it wont go through.
I previously had a Toshiba Satellite C655 with a Win7 Ultimate SP1 O/S.
My question is since I backup up to a 1TB external drive using Macrium Reflect and now I have a totally different computer (AMD10...Win7 Home Edition SP1)) do I just continue backing up after a full backup to...
The problem is that when trying to import the BFE it comes up with access denied, error accessing registry. I have viewed numerous posts about this and the solution always seems to go into regedit and change the permissions on the BFE folder. But for me there is no folder with the title BFE in the...
I'm running Win 7 Pro on Acer laptop; got Win Update trying to install >>>
Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 PCI-ETHERNET CONTROLLER ; needless to say it failed with ERROR details CODE 80070103;
I checked the drivers and tried updating them and it said that the drivers were updated. I also noticed...
On a Dell Optiplex 780, while I am trying to record, every couple of seconds the microphone will make a popping sound and that popping sound gets recorded into my recording software. The popping sound can also be heard from the computer speakers. I read on various websites that the microphone...
I have Win7 and MS OFFICE INCL OUTLOOK 2010.
My problem: when using SEARCH PROGRAMS AND FILES, typing in a search term both regular files and outlook files pop up.
however, I can only open the regular files like ms word, excel, etc but not the outlook files.
Having read that using ms office...
So, last week one of the workstations gave this error after a restart. The person using the PC had been using a thumb drive and went to remove it and it wouldn't eject so they shut down the computer so they could safely remove it (yeah, don't ask me on that :facepalm:). When they restarted the PC...
Ok. So the first that i was doing was to restart my computer after deleting some Virus threats. After that It said two options: Start Windows Normaly or Start Recovery Options. When i was clicking on the Start Windows Normaly. I automaticly came to Recovery Options. I really need help with this.
Okay, so I'm having some trouble with my computer that I can't quite fix...
About a week ago a lightning storm rolled through and caused some issues.
My computer is plugged into a surge protector, however, the storm caused the power to turn off and on several times, my computer would...
So, this is a fresh install of 7 Pro x64 and it won't update. It is stuck on "Checking for Updates". My first question is, should there be a process in Task Manager related to WU? Because it doesn't look like there is.
First of i have learned now not to mess with my pc ever again because i dont know much and i think i ruined it. I have been on it all day, any help would be greatly apreciated.
So i had the stipid idea to use ccleaner to clean my registry. Didnt even back up my registry. Now when my pc start...
2008 toshiba laptop satellite A305-S6837 for awhile has been slow - startup, opening a website etc.
As of yesterday: freezes everything; when desktop shows - click on something - freezes; sometimes can move mouse cursor or cursor w/touchpad, but no results; cannot do anything from "start" - wont...
Okay so, I literally put my computer in for repair a few days ago and I just had it back yesterday, I tried to play a DayZ and Black Mesa several times, among other games and all of them crash. The premise is always the same, go onto game, wait a few minutes, maybe even seconds, game crashes and a...
I need help, I made an oops.
I have a Dell XPS desktop running Windows 7, it's quite a beefy computer and runs everything very well for a $400 computer.
So today my computer started acting up. I could start up everything fine, until I logged in. When I logged in, the screen was just black...
Anyone know what the latest Windows 7 (Home Premium) update was?
I have had no updates since 20 April for both Home Premium and Professional.
Says there are no updates available.
Seems unlikely ?
you can see information about my pc.
2 days ago on may 6, I found a 3.0 ghz so i put instead of 2.8 ghz.
At first, it couldnot load windows 7. After seeing windows screen, it was restarting with bsod. So, i changed rams (i have...