- RSS Channel Showcase 6946267
- RSS Channel Showcase 4308977
- RSS Channel Showcase 4253484
- RSS Channel Showcase 8765355
Articles on this Page
- 05/08/16--13:09: _Windows 7 startup l...
- 05/08/16--16:51: _Loading Windows 7
- 05/08/16--23:32: _removing something ...
- 05/09/16--18:29: _Wireless Adapter Fa...
- 05/09/16--21:46: _Windows 7 64bit upd...
- 05/09/16--23:36: _I Forget my user pa...
- 05/10/16--01:31: _new to report the
- 05/10/16--10:29: _[SOLVED] Hit save w...
- 05/10/16--12:44: _user data gone!!!!
- 05/10/16--16:23: _2 simple questions ...
- 05/10/16--19:08: _How to restore my f...
- 05/11/16--09:22: _Odd Boot up
- 05/11/16--11:18: _Internet/electricit...
- 05/11/16--23:50: _My Windows works on...
- 05/12/16--02:41: _BSOD
- 05/13/16--06:08: _Disk defragmenter
- 05/13/16--11:36: _Finding Excel file ...
- 05/13/16--15:36: _Windows 7 will not ...
- 05/14/16--04:41: _checking for update...
- 05/14/16--10:12: _Black screen in games
- 05/08/16--13:09: Windows 7 startup loop returns after system rebuilt
- 05/08/16--16:51: Loading Windows 7
- 05/08/16--23:32: removing something from my computer
- 05/09/16--18:29: Wireless Adapter Failing After Disabling
- 05/09/16--21:46: Windows 7 64bit updates?
- 05/09/16--23:36: I Forget my user password how to reset.
- 05/10/16--01:31: new to report the
- 05/10/16--10:29: [SOLVED] Hit save without selecting location
- 05/10/16--12:44: user data gone!!!!
- 05/10/16--16:23: 2 simple questions on internet
- 05/10/16--19:08: How to restore my favorites files in IE 9
- 05/11/16--09:22: Odd Boot up
- 05/11/16--11:18: Internet/electricity going out while comp updates
- 05/12/16--02:41: BSOD
- 05/13/16--06:08: Disk defragmenter
- 05/13/16--11:36: Finding Excel file that was never saved
- 05/13/16--15:36: Windows 7 will not boot up after Windows 10 upgrade
- 05/14/16--04:41: checking for updates in vista
- 05/14/16--10:12: Black screen in games
Hello. Im having a problem with one of my desktop machines that my research has not been able to solve.
I assembled 3 systems with the following (all new and bought at the same time) components:
Windows 7 Professional OEM
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H motherboard
2 x Western Digital...
I have recently restored a "crashed" Acer 5750 laptop. On reloading windows 7, the loading went well accepting the product key etc, however, a dialogue box suggested the computer be restarted to complete loading. I have restarted the computer many times but this message continues to be displayed...
I have this thing called MPC cleaner and MPC add cleaner which has appeared on my computer it has taken over my home page on both ie and Mozilla it is not in revo or programs and features it is in all programs but has no uninstall feature its also in program files its peeing me off. I've just...
Hello, I have a Windows 7 laptop that has this infuriating issue lately that I've tried many times to fix, but have failed.
Sometimes I like to connect to the internet via Ethernet, and sometimes I prefer using Wi-fi, depending on where I am, so whenever I want to use Ethernet, I disable the...
I have just installed recently Win7 Pro 64 bit onto an SSD, Intel tower.
All is great except the updates are somehow compromised. Alert give me an indication that updates are waiting to be installed, but when I click on it, the Windows Update field say that it has NEVER searched...
I my outlet my pos machine password was forget.pls help me how to reset user password and pos machine only usb port no drive.
operating system .windows 7 professional 32 bit
Hello everyone, new to report the
system info at bottom of post
I saved a word doc assuming it would go to documents as most do but apparently it did not. I found the doc and here is its path.
Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\name of doc
I cannot follow this path. In the Me location there are only these items...
So I created a new user on my laptop and when I went to sign in today, windows was treating me like a brand new user, all of my files, history everything was gone. I went into my user data via my computer and everything was there but windows wont recognise it as me. I transferred everything to...
1. If I'm using Windows 7, since Edge is only for Win10 ...
Why's Edge is only for Win10?
How can I browse natively by IE, if Youtube ceased its support for IE10/11?
2. Siri or Cortana - how can I access the service thrue Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.1?
Hello everybody! During the day computer was in sleep stage and suddenly we had power failure for one minute. After I turn on computer, open internet explorer 9 and discovered that I lost all my favorites! Favorites pan empty! I open IE folder in program folder and folder FAVORITES show all my...
The Boot was real slow almost as if nothing were happening. Then I hit the on button again and it did the Toshiba open page and went to a screen asking me to do a startup repair. I chose it and it said it did not work at the end. When I hit finish it shut down when I booted again it started up...
I do not know if I mentioned this but there was one time when the internet went out (as it does somethimes here) while my computer was updating and the updating just stayed frozen until the Internet came back on. So ultimately it couldn't even shutdown while the Internet was off. But here's my big...
My Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit works only in Safe Mode with Networking.
If I try to start Windows Normaly; it crashes and restarts with the message that Windows has recovered from an expected error. It's a blue screen with some memory dump message... I can't really read it as the...
I am running Windows 7 64 bit. I have been experiencing around 16 BSODs a month. 46 Kernel-Power events since February 24, 2016. That is counting the 3 BSODs I received when I attempted a full computer scan with AVG and I received one while attempting to run a complete scan with Windows Defender. ...
I decided to use the disk defragmenter after quite some time. When I click to run it, I get the following notification .. I don't know why. Can anyone please explain what this means?
Screenshot of notification attached.
I have a file that I worked on all day, yes I know I should have saved it, that i need help recovering. My computer updated at the end of the day yesterday and did an auto restart before I had time to actually save the file. It was auto saved every 10 minutes but the file was still named...
I hope this is in the right section, but might as well get into it (pictures too!). So last night I was out with some friends and left my computer on, only to come home to my computer (Windows 7) fully updated to Windows 10. Naturally I was kinda like "ehhh, might as well test it out"...
My HP G50-109NR laptop keeps checking for updates. The last successful update was "Windows update agent 7.6.7600.25" on 5/5/2016. No updates since then. I have SP1 and SP2 installed. I ran a full scan with Windows defender, but no threats found. There are no error messages.
hi so i am playing a game called league of legends and 30 mins into the game screen went black,i am still hearing my friends on Ts and talking to them,the keyboard was working cuz the keyboard mute button worked but there is no mouse i turned off the pc from the CPU and turned it again played 1...