- RSS Channel Showcase 6278150
- RSS Channel Showcase 4604934
- RSS Channel Showcase 6088037
- RSS Channel Showcase 3553240
Articles on this Page
- 05/23/16--15:43: _Codecs Pack install...
- 05/25/16--06:38: _Windows 7 SP1 will ...
- 05/26/16--03:47: _Recover Missing .Ex...
- 05/26/16--08:10: _system restore not ...
- 05/26/16--09:48: _Startup Rapair cann...
- 05/27/16--13:45: _help installing
- 05/27/16--14:56: _wheres my networkin...
- 05/27/16--16:46: _Win7 install help
- 05/28/16--06:38: _W7/IE11 adbloccker
- 05/28/16--10:01: _USB issues after fr...
- 05/28/16--12:07: _speakers
- 05/28/16--15:58: _Used Notebook, Chan...
- 05/27/16--20:49: _Dell vostro 3460 op...
- 05/31/16--00:48: _service user profil...
- 05/31/16--09:55: _Slow Computer, High...
- 05/31/16--10:02: _Downloading Windows...
- 05/31/16--15:36: _win 10
- 06/01/16--05:15: _What to do next? (S...
- 06/02/16--07:17: _Kernal Timer or DPC...
- 06/02/16--09:03: _Cant run zeronet on...
- 05/23/16--15:43: Codecs Pack install - a bit hard (assistance)
- 05/25/16--06:38: Windows 7 SP1 will not install
- 05/26/16--03:47: Recover Missing .Exe Files
- 05/26/16--08:10: system restore not working and safe mode gets stuck.
- 05/26/16--09:48: Startup Rapair cannot repair this computer Automatically
- 05/27/16--13:45: help installing
- 05/27/16--14:56: wheres my networking hardware
- 05/27/16--16:46: Win7 install help
- 05/28/16--06:38: W7/IE11 adbloccker
- 05/28/16--10:01: USB issues after fresh install
- 05/28/16--12:07: speakers
- 05/28/16--15:58: Used Notebook, Change User Account Name Problem
- 05/27/16--20:49: Dell vostro 3460 operating system HELP please
- 05/31/16--00:48: service user profile in Windows 7 Pro
- 05/31/16--09:55: Slow Computer, High Memory Use
- 05/31/16--10:02: Downloading Windows Updates, Stuck at 0%; or a False Alarm (?)
- 05/31/16--15:36: win 10
- 06/01/16--05:15: What to do next? (System Restore problems)
- 06/02/16--07:17: Kernal Timer or DPC in Memory - ThinkServer D20
- 06/02/16--09:03: Cant run zeronet on W7 machine
Codecs pack (Standard).
Since latest versions I find it hard to install it.
Step-by-step with screenshots?
Many thanks! :)
I'm trying to install the SP1 to my Windows 7, However it always fails and I get the following error:
I tried the standalone install
Tried installing it in Safe Mode
SFC /scannow - 100% intergrity
But nothing works. Help?
Good Day :D
Question : How do I recover all the missing .exe files(After back up and recovery, done after a few times of system recovery)?
Details : Windows Vista, Compaq Presario
Explanation : My laptop was experiencing a stubborn blue screen problem (STOP 0x000000124) suddenly, about a...
I apologize ahead of time if this is in the wrong part of the forum. I recently got a computer from a friend of mine and was aware that there were already issues with it. The OS is Win7 Home Premium x64. Previous to my current problem in order for the computer to start up properly I had to press F8...
I have a Dell Studio Laptop. It runs a Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1 OS.
I recently rebooted my laptop and it went into startup repair option. I went through the below forum:...
I downloaded a Windows 7 64bit iso from pcriver. I used ms USB boot tool to make it Bootable. I start up, boot from USB, click install "cannot find device drivers". I downloaded a Windows 7 64bit iso from pcriver. I used ms USB boot tool to make it Bootable. I start up, boot from USB, click...
I have a Compaq Presario CQ57 and when I try to connect to the internet it tells me that there is no network adapter, can someone help me PLEASE?:angry:
I used ms USB boot tool to make a bootable flash drive. I start up, boot from USB, click install "cannot find device drivers".
So I googled the error. I tried 3...
What's a good free add blocker for W7 running IE11.
Thanks for any help here.
I just installed a fresh version of Win7 pro. Gigabyte b150 d3sh motherboard. Inside windows I have no USB or ethernet. I've tried legacy and uefi. Attached a couple screen shots. I've tried 3.0 and 2.0 ports. My USB mouse works in Windows and bios. Flash drives are visible in bios,...
hi, i have built in speakers in my desktop comp. is there anyway i can increase the volume, i have it on high but its still not loud enough, thanks in advance
Picked up a used notebook with Win7 Pro
When I go to Users in Control Panel, I can change the main user account name and the new name shows there, but it does not show in Windows (File) Explorer
I can change the Computer name, but there is something about the User name that seems like it's...
I factory reset my dell vostro 3450 and cant find my operating system cds that came with it. It will turn on and only the Dell sign comes on then it does nothing. Help please!!
When I start up Win 7 a message is displayed on my monitor ' The Service User Profile unable to load:sad:
My computer has been running very slowly these last few days. A minute or so after startup, it becomes slow to respond to commands, programs such as Photoshop are a drag to use, and games (that I could naturally run just fine) show significant stuttering.
Task Manager shows an increasing...
During a busy period, aware that Windows 10 can install itself by a sneaky update and being too busy to check each update that comes my way, I had disabled Windows Update. Only now did I remember to check for updates. I know, dumb.
There are 80 important updates that need to be installed. They...
hi, can somebody please tell me the pros and cons of installing windows 10, i heard conflicting accounts so unsure whether to downlod win 10 or not. thanks in advance
----------*Windows 7, x64 SP1 Home Premium 6.1.7601-----------
System restore refuses to work (make restore points) & all points are gone. No attempts to fix work except selective startup with only Microsoft services loading. Can't figure out what the root cause is....
New user here. Having an issue with a IBM/Lenovo D20. Getting daily random crashes with message: "Kernal Timer or DPC has been found in memory". System reboots and runs after crash.
Configuration is as follows:
Lenovo ThinkServer D20
Dual Xeon Processors
128Gb ECC ram
So Im investigating zeronet: https://zeronet.io/
trying to run it on my W7 64 bit machine but am having no luck.
This tutorial explains how to do it, and its very straightforward: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVg3s9bFQ0w&list=PLgFqcJDOq2q5orC1U4IvDBMpjezKt-X4E
However when I download and...