- RSS Channel Showcase 7282055
- RSS Channel Showcase 5651065
- RSS Channel Showcase 2151276
- RSS Channel Showcase 1988190
Articles on this Page
- 08/16/16--09:30: _run time errors
- 08/16/16--19:17: _Re: Window 7, IE 1...
- 08/17/16--14:04: _Windows update mult...
- 08/18/16--07:05: _Three different kin...
- 08/18/16--08:41: _Non shutdown of pro...
- 08/19/16--03:12: _Win zip file not op...
- 08/19/16--03:15: _Genuine Windows Q a...
- 08/19/16--04:52: _wbemcomn.dll
- 08/19/16--14:57: _Graphics and Audio ...
- 08/20/16--01:17: _USB 3.0 needs no dr...
- 08/21/16--10:33: _Download problem
- 08/21/16--18:11: _How fix Error 126 m...
- 08/22/16--06:54: _Backup of Windows I...
- 08/22/16--12:50: _Business contact ma...
- 08/22/16--16:56: _Microsoft won't ver...
- 08/23/16--13:49: _Double click opens ...
- 08/24/16--00:12: _My windows version:...
- 08/24/16--03:08: _[SOLVED] Imput devi...
- 08/24/16--08:00: _ASUS Laptop Won't B...
- 08/24/16--11:09: _Win 7 Cannot Create...
- 08/16/16--09:30: run time errors
- 08/16/16--19:17: Re: Window 7, IE 11 Very Slow and Freezes Up
- 08/17/16--14:04: Windows update multiple errors
- 08/18/16--07:05: Three different kinds of Windows 7
- 08/18/16--08:41: Non shutdown of program
- 08/19/16--03:12: Win zip file not opening
- 08/19/16--03:15: Genuine Windows Q and some other issues.
- 08/19/16--04:52: wbemcomn.dll
- 08/19/16--14:57: Graphics and Audio drivers won't install.
- 08/20/16--01:17: USB 3.0 needs no driver...Ha!
- 08/21/16--10:33: Download problem
- 08/21/16--18:11: How fix Error 126 manually.
- 08/22/16--06:54: Backup of Windows Image usable?
- 08/22/16--12:50: Business contact manager creating issues.
- 08/22/16--16:56: Microsoft won't verify my Product Key
- 08/23/16--13:49: Double click opens new window
- 08/24/16--00:12: My windows version: Virus 10
- 08/24/16--03:08: [SOLVED] Imput devices are...confused?
- 08/24/16--08:00: ASUS Laptop Won't Boot or Restore
- 08/24/16--11:09: Win 7 Cannot Create New Folders? HELP!!!
Hi, I can no longer use the combine files into PDF to combine excel files with specific worksheets.
When I add files and select Choose sheets, I receive a runtime error
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team...
I am using IE-11 with Windows 7, 64 bit
After I open Explorer from the start menu, I go to the Tools, gear icon, in the upper left corner, select safety>In Private Browsing, and it opens that window. I close the original window and continue on. I can close and open the Explorer from the start menu...
My Win7 laptop will not update, I partly ran Reimage and the following programs have all recently crashed:
I partly ran reimage and it came up with:
Have all recently crashed
I want to sell my computer, but before doing so I have to figure out a reasonable price. So I've been googling my way trying to figure out how much the different components of my computer costs. While looking through the specs I saw what was looking like three different Windows versions. I...
I have recently installed ORBITRON, a satellite tracking program. It opens normally and performs its appointed tasks very well. It shut down normally after first use but will not close/shut down now until forced.
Can someone help or do I need to contact the creator of the...
I apologise if I'm in the wrong section. I have downloaded a large zip file 9G over a couple of days using Flashget download manager, basically pausing and resuming. When I try opening the zip file using Winzip it gives me a message : " Archive is greater than 4 gigabytes" I tried using...
Just bought a used Lenovo Thinkpad and I'm thinking about doing a fresh OS install on it to try and fix a couple of problems and also just to give me the "new" Windows feel.
Unlike my Desktop for which I have a Windows OS CD, this one doesn't have a CD. It does have the sticker on the...
Suddenly I get with different programs an error message saying wbemcmn.dll is missing and, obviously, these programs then refuse to run. What can I do? I have seen here also threads about wbemcomn.dll but as every thread was basically about some specific program, neither of them was really...
Alright, so my friend built me a computer. It's a good computer. There's only two issues with it: one, there's no playback devices for audio at all, except High Definition Audio device, through HDMI, even with disconnected/disabled devices showing. I have an unused HDMI slot but this appears to be...
I have just fitted a PCIe 4 port USB 3.0 card into my AMD 6300 Asus home build and Windows tries to install it but then, red X, "no driver".
An hour searching for USB card drivers does not find one that works and I am even told the cards don't NEED a driver, built into W7?
The card is one I...
Just picked up an older laptop an Acer 5250 win 7 premium, when I try to download new programs I get the "error on page" message, then says "Done" but was not downloaded.. Any help appreciated.
Hello everybody. I need your help. My computer is Dell Optiplex 780, OS Win 7 64 bit. I have to install SpyderPro, Color Correct your Monitor from Pantone ColorVision. This old device worked excellent for me for more than 10 years with windows XP, Vista and now I try to install on Win 7. Company...
I save my Windows images to a separate HDD which in turn is mirrored to a second HDD. If the main HDD fails, is the copy of windows image on the second HDD usable?
I recently formatted my Sony vaio. My system now carries the '60 days trial version of MS office 2007' which I intend to remove in maybe 10-15 days.
But I think I did something stupid!! I uninstalled "Business contact manager for outlook 2007" from "control panel --> programs -->programs...
I'm trying to do a fresh Windows install on a used laptop that I recently bought but when I try to download the ISO file -from Microsoft site- giving the Product Key (found by Magical Jelly Bean KF) I get a message saying "we encountered a problem with the product key you provided...".
Windows Vista, HP E6400 m7760n
Problem: A double-click on a folder in Windows Explorer FOLDER VIEW opens a new window.
I have scoured hundreds of forum postings on this very problem with 99% of proposed solutions not working for the poster. My sense of this is that the solutions offered focus...
(Been wondering why I've had no replies. TSF has no record of my last visit or post.) This machine is a Windows 7 machine for a good reason. Some s/w that I rely on does not run on windows 10. This machine is set to require my approval before applying an update. A couple of weeks ago I booted...
I'm really not sure how to summarize this effectively so I'll go through everything.
Was playing Minecraft, chatting with a friend (Trillian, using AIM protocols), and had my browser open (pretty sure it was just Netflix and google at the time - I'm not one to leave millions of tabs open.)
I have an ASUS N56V laptop (full name is N56VZ-DS71) running Windows 7. It's been generally running fine for the past few years, aside from the occasional blue screen of death. Last night, I turned it on and it wasn't able to boot up, even into Safe Mode. (It would just shut off...
Hello, new to the forums here...Hopefully someone can help me out with a frustrating little problem I'm having on my Win7 Home Premium Laptop.
About 6 months ago the option (Right Click/New/Create New Folder) simply disappeared from the options list. I'm just curious if anyone else has run across...