- RSS Channel Showcase 1059118
- RSS Channel Showcase 9433808
- RSS Channel Showcase 9917795
- RSS Channel Showcase 2380188
Articles on this Page
- 08/24/16--11:48: _Sharing Folders won...
- 08/24/16--16:59: _Microphone still no...
- 08/26/16--05:25: _I need help with my...
- 08/27/16--23:47: _WIN7, How do i ente...
- 08/28/16--13:24: _Computer won't boot...
- 08/28/16--16:30: _uninstalling WinPcap
- 08/30/16--19:11: _Taskeng.exe
- 08/31/16--07:25: _Need suggestions fo...
- 09/01/16--05:07: _Found lot of porn.....
- 09/01/16--10:29: _0x80070057
- 09/02/16--11:31: _Has Anyone Figured ...
- 09/03/16--13:43: _Start menu issue
- 09/03/16--23:50: _Win 7 64 crashes
- 09/04/16--13:41: _Startup Repair cann...
- 09/04/16--17:58: _128gb microSD has w...
- 09/04/16--21:05: _What is the most re...
- 09/05/16--15:55: _Is it a problem to ...
- 09/09/16--19:04: _password lost on de...
- 09/09/16--23:41: _crash
- 09/10/16--08:40: _[SOLVED] USB 3.0 po...
- 08/24/16--11:48: Sharing Folders won't share subfolders
- 08/24/16--16:59: Microphone still not working!!!
- 08/26/16--05:25: I need help with my computer ASAP please
- 08/27/16--23:47: WIN7, How do i enter BIOS when i have fast boot enabled
- 08/28/16--13:24: Computer won't boot! Can't even boot to usb from bios
- 08/28/16--16:30: uninstalling WinPcap
- 08/30/16--19:11: Taskeng.exe
- 08/31/16--07:25: Need suggestions for improving laptop speed
- 09/01/16--05:07: Found lot of porn..how??
- 09/01/16--10:29: 0x80070057
- 09/03/16--13:43: Start menu issue
- 09/03/16--23:50: Win 7 64 crashes
- 09/04/16--13:41: Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically
- 09/04/16--17:58: 128gb microSD has write-protected itself.
- 09/04/16--21:05: What is the most recent Vista update?
- 09/05/16--15:55: Is it a problem to use 2 backup programs?
- 09/09/16--19:04: password lost on dell inspiron 1545
- 09/09/16--23:41: crash
- 09/10/16--08:40: [SOLVED] USB 3.0 powered but not recognizing devices
Hey all. I run Windows 7 on a laptop I use for storing my videos/music and I've been having a heck of a time with the sharing. Whenever I share a folder it shares that folder but any folders in that folder it won't let me access remotely. I'm just wondering if there's some setting or something I...
Ok, now I've just about had it with this ******* life and all it's ********, I am literally on the brink...
So the last, in a very long line of "this life sucks and nothing good can ever happen in it" things, is that me and a friend of mine decided we wanna play some online games and use...
Currently i want to install win 10 because i have downloaded too many items and i have lost track and pirated a few things which i think made me have a hacked client on my computer
so i went on my control panel deleted every thing and then downloaded win 10 then it said i need 8 gigs of space but...
so recently i have gotten the error
'please check cable connection, no bootable device found'
and i found a thread online saying that turning of fast boot would fix the problem, so i entered the bios when the main windows screen popped up and then turned on fast boot.
well that didnt fix...
I have a Z87-g45 gaming motherboard and I can't get it to boot to usb.
My computer completely crashed after I ran hitman and malewarbytes. I ran both scans and each told me a restart was needed so I waited for both to finish since they both required a restart. Prob was not good idea since now...
I'm trying to install WinPcap for use with WireShark (I need it to see live traffic) but I can't install it because it says a previous version of WinPcap is already installed, specifically:
"A Previous version of WinPcap has been detected on this system cannot be removed because it is in use by...
I am having an issue with taskeng.exe popping up right after I log on. This message was not seen until I updated my graphics card.
I have an older laptop that I use on limited occasions - it is running Win7 64 bit Premium with a Celelon 900 CPU, 250GB HDD (68GB used) and 3 GB ram. After a slow bootup 50-60 seconds the CPU usage monitor initially fluctuates between 18 and 100% and then remains at 100%.
I know that the...
*How do i delete it altogether , not just hit the delet button. Want it all out! and Gone! from my "hp" pc. Need help-- i am not an afficianado in Computers. any help though would be great. please make it simple so i can understand the procedure.Thank you much bob s*
To all the tech support experts,
I am getting a failed windows update error 0x80070057.
No matter what i do, it fails with this error code.
I don't know about the rest of you but I am starting to think Microsoft is paying back the Windows 7 stalwarts by making it almost impossible to use Windows Updates on a new install.
What was taking as much as 36 hours to complete is now in a world of endless non actions and I have personally...
I just discovered something weird in my start menu. When I started up my computer, I noticed that a folder in it was highlighted in orange like it does with new folders and programs. The folder is called 'Programs', and when I open it, it has the entire list of things in my start menu, a fabulous...
My win 7 64 desktop computer shuts down almost every day and sometimes a few times in one day. I get a message saying after restarting that it has crashed and do I want to send a report to Microsoft which I do every time. I also have a problem with Windows update failing with Inel HD graphics...
My system died and a repair shop said the mobo was dead. I purchased a new barebones kit. I am using the video card and hard drive from the old PC in the new kit. Ram, mobo, and CPU are new. I hooked it all up and it would not boot. It asked me to do a system repair. ...
Hello folks. Haven't posted in literally years since 99.9% of the time I know what i'm doing if the issue isn't explicitly hardware-related. Anyway, I recently updated my Nvidia Shield Tablet to Android Marshmallow, and popped in a 128gb microSD of mine in order to get it registered\recognized by...
When I manually select windows update and MSE update it just runs on and on with no result.
I was wanting to know when the most recent windows update was for vista. The last listed update in MSA is 8-29-16 and the auto scan did not run today or last week I did it manually.
I've been running 2 scheduled daily backups (one to hard drive, one to tape drive) and it just hit me, could I be causing a conflict between the 2 backups because both are incremental backups (just what changed since the last backup)? Such as if the hard drive backup runs first, will it mark the...
laptop has win 7 home premium and was given to a relative. its useless at this time. i need some help. without password i am locked out. boot order and system password are locked along with recovery options. i did try a win 7 install disk and a bootable usb with no avail. im running out of options....
hello admin, i have facing a major problem since when i bought a new i3 motherboard and starlite ddr3 1600 ram. but the main problem is that when i use my computer or browse the internet that crashed every time since i brought.
i had tried to text you before but my system is crashed as usual....
(I know this question has been asked many times, but I still feel I need one-on-one coaching through it.)
After a Windows system update of 50 items, my only USB 3.0 port no longer recognizes devices. My half-dozen USB 2.0 ports are OK.
In Device Manager, under USB controllers, the only two...