- RSS Channel Showcase 8323016
- RSS Channel Showcase 3484222
- RSS Channel Showcase 5915695
- RSS Channel Showcase 4539782
Articles on this Page
- 11/02/16--03:06: _The device, \Device...
- 11/03/16--06:07: _Files will not dele...
- 11/05/16--09:57: _[SOLVED] Windows Ex...
- 11/06/16--07:35: _DCOM & Remote RPC S...
- 11/06/16--11:22: _Sony VAIO S Series ...
- 11/06/16--21:27: _Many desktop icons ...
- 11/07/16--08:58: _Windows 7 Will Not ...
- 11/09/16--22:47: _Random restarts wit...
- 11/10/16--11:10: _hdd
- 11/11/16--15:16: _WLM contacts to W10
- 11/13/16--08:44: _Go to Sleep? Not?
- 11/13/16--18:44: _Had to format compu...
- 11/13/16--22:42: _[SOLVED] Changed CM...
- 11/14/16--09:37: _missing Axiom.dll
- 11/14/16--10:04: _RAM Upgrade
- 11/15/16--07:37: _hard drive troubles
- 11/15/16--22:10: _I need an MS hotfix
- 11/18/16--07:11: _New Build, Fresh in...
- 11/19/16--03:52: _tun miniport adapte...
- 11/19/16--16:34: _Win7 Pro boot problem
- 11/03/16--06:07: Files will not delete from flash drive
- 11/05/16--09:57: [SOLVED] Windows Explorer (Windows 7) mess
- 11/06/16--07:35: DCOM & Remote RPC Services Greyed out.
- 11/06/16--11:22: Sony VAIO S Series Laptop: Graphics Driver Problem
- 11/06/16--21:27: Many desktop icons gone and wallpaper no longer displaying?
- 11/07/16--08:58: Windows 7 Will Not Update
- 11/09/16--22:47: Random restarts with no BSOD
- 11/10/16--11:10: hdd
- 11/11/16--15:16: WLM contacts to W10
- 11/13/16--08:44: Go to Sleep? Not?
- 11/13/16--18:44: Had to format computer not got tons of Driver issues.
- 11/13/16--22:42: [SOLVED] Changed CMOS Batter, Now Windows 7 Frozen at Logo Screen
- 11/14/16--09:37: missing Axiom.dll
- 11/14/16--10:04: RAM Upgrade
- 11/15/16--07:37: hard drive troubles
- 11/15/16--22:10: I need an MS hotfix
- 11/18/16--07:11: New Build, Fresh install, Searching for updates
- 11/19/16--03:52: tun miniport adapter #2
- 11/19/16--16:34: Win7 Pro boot problem
My windows 7 freezes and stops responding every now and then.I have checked the events and found the following message occurs at the time it happens:
"The device, \Device\Ide\iaStor0, did not respond within the timeout period."
I have re partitioned and re installed the OS with...
I am having a problem deleting a folder with about 302 files in it on my flash drive. It doesn't matter if I right click and select delete or if I highlight the folder and hit delete on my keyboard, both cases it asks me if I want to permanently delete the folder, I click "yes" but nothing happens....
I've had a button for Windows Explorer on my Taskbar set to open to a specific directory for years and it worked fine.
Somehow today I messed that up (probably when I was right-clicking to open another Windows Explorer window at the same time as the first) and I completely lost my Windows...
Hi, I'm trying to disable DCOM and Remote [RPC] services under admin services in Win7, and they are all greyed out. I'm not able to change from automatic to disable. I find it really weird because it wasn't like this just a month ago.
Does anyone know why this could be? I dl'ed that shield's up...
Hey so I have a Sony VAIO S Series Laptop Model (VPCSB11FX) on Windows 7 and I have a graphics driver issue. My laptop comes with switchable graphics (Integrated Intel 3000 and AMD Radeon HD 7400m) and I want to use the AMD graphics card. So I disabled my integrated intel and switched it over to...
I am facing a strange issue in Windows 7. This morning when I turned my computer on the background wallpaper was missing, and most (but not all) desktop icons were missing.
The desktop icons in question include recent Excel and Word documents that I have not backed up elsewhere!
I have some software on my HTPC that I can not update and the reason is that Windows 7 is not up to date. When I try to update windows I get and error saying the service is not running and I need to restart the system. I have tried restarting but that does not solve the problem.:cry:
Hi, im kinda new to this forum so im not sure where I should be posting this so I decided to post it here.
For the past week or so, my PC has been randomly restarting occasionally and I have no idea why, It has been giving me no BSOD except for this one time where it gave me error 0x124, so I...
hi, my hdd is on the blink, and i want to replace it with a sata hdd, what i want to know what is the difference between 2.5 and 3.5 if any and how do i know which one to buy. thanks in advance
We useto use Windows Live Mail on our Windows 7 Premium computer until the hard drive quit. We bought a new computer a week ago - Windows 10, and I would like to know if it is possible to get our contacts from our portable hard drive where I had done a System back up a few months ago. The...
My machine, according to the control panel, is set to turn off the display in 10 minutes and go to sleep in 15.
It used to do that and stopped, apparently when I got the speech recognition to work.
No I can tell it to sleep and it will, but will not do it automatically even when the speech...
Firstly a bit of info, I'm fairly ok when it comes to computers, I've never really learned/studied anything about them but just picked up general knowledge over the years of using them, but I'm not that confident in things like opening the computer up and such, not very wealthy so always paranoid...
Currently, I'm using my tablet to type this, so please excuse the typos. So earlier today, I changed the CMOS battery. Then I restarted my computer and it first got stick at the Starting Windows screen. But I managed to fix that. I then managed to get I to Windows, but it said it couldn't...
I have been using Bryce 7 a 3D program for years and suddenly it will not load the message is (Axiom.dll is missing) I searched on the internet for an answer and there were a few that wanted to charge you. I am hoping I can get some answers here. Thank you.
I would like to upgrade my Ram from Gskill 2x2Gb ddr3 1333mhtz to Crutial 2x4Gb ddr3 1600mhtz, but I inserted them and I am frosen at the boot stage?
Can you please help? Thanks In Advance
Liam McDonnell, Ireland
Custom build Nov 2011 Astec 300 tower
Asus P7P55D-E [LGA1156] mobo...
Hi I have a studio XPS 9100 and it has an error code of 2000 and a mess code of 146.Other than it displaying a download I I put into a flash drive re: boot/bcd it is not allowing me to do anything, no scrolling, no F1 which is one of the things this program is requesting, don't know what to do,...
Specifically, I'm getting this:
System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at Assistant.ClientCommunication.Load(String exe, String dll, String func, Void* dllData, Int32 dataLen,...
my computer spent 5 hours, searching for updates, so i restarted my PC.
i then left my computer running over night. when i awoke, it was still searching for updates.
i tried downloading the SP1 Fix manually, but it just opens a manual installer, then searches my computer for updates.
Hi can anyone help me? I'm having issues with the above adapter driver installed on a Acer 5735 laptop.
When I open the device manager I get a yellow warning sign to say there's a error code 10 associated with it, when I try to update it, it will not!
I have searched the internet to look for a...
My tower PC has 2 ssd's installed, one for Fedora and one for Win7 Pro. It was working fine 2 days ago. I switched from Win7 to Fedora for a few minutes and when I switched back to Win7 it wouldn't boot. Error is "Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and...