- RSS Channel Showcase 6173240
- RSS Channel Showcase 9481915
- RSS Channel Showcase 3665226
- RSS Channel Showcase 3546771
Articles on this Page
- 12/08/16--04:07: _Libraries; can I co...
- 12/08/16--09:18: _Windows Explorer st...
- 12/08/16--10:18: _Windows Update Runn...
- 12/08/16--19:04: _Bing Is Hijacking G...
- 12/10/16--09:15: _PC Fails to Boot An...
- 12/11/16--18:45: _System repair loop
- 12/11/16--20:55: _Windows 10: Network...
- 12/12/16--08:46: _need HELP please (s...
- 12/12/16--10:06: _Keyboard not workin...
- 12/13/16--00:58: _Meeting Recording (...
- 12/13/16--14:36: _Windows Explorer - ...
- 12/14/16--06:20: _Dual Monitor Settin...
- 12/14/16--08:42: _[SOLVED] New update...
- 12/14/16--09:16: _(HELP!)Cannot insta...
- 12/14/16--12:31: _Viewing MRI Image d...
- 12/15/16--06:39: _No Longer Able Map ...
- 12/16/16--07:58: _Computer freezes wh...
- 12/16/16--10:57: _Win 7 and IE 11 pro...
- 12/16/16--18:00: _Regestry Errors!
- 12/17/16--14:13: _Update still not wo...
- 12/08/16--04:07: Libraries; can I completely get rid of the function?
- 12/08/16--09:18: Windows Explorer strange behavior
- 12/08/16--10:18: Windows Update Running For 3 Days
- 12/08/16--19:04: Bing Is Hijacking Google
- 12/10/16--09:15: PC Fails to Boot Anything, Even Windows 7 Setup
- 12/11/16--18:45: System repair loop
- 12/12/16--08:46: need HELP please (sure right forum)
- 12/12/16--10:06: Keyboard not working in browsers
- 12/13/16--14:36: Windows Explorer - folder displays
- 12/14/16--06:20: Dual Monitor Settings Not working anymore
- 12/14/16--08:42: [SOLVED] New update error
- 12/14/16--09:16: (HELP!)Cannot install windows 7 from CD.
- 12/14/16--12:31: Viewing MRI Image disk on Win 7
- 12/15/16--06:39: No Longer Able Map Network Folder
- 12/16/16--07:58: Computer freezes when playing WoW
- 12/16/16--10:57: Win 7 and IE 11 problems
- 12/16/16--18:00: Regestry Errors!
- 12/17/16--14:13: Update still not working.
I have only found this unnecessary feature very annoying since every time I open a file using many (not all) 3rd party programs, it usually opens this 'Library' directory. I have removed Libraries from Explorers left side navigation pane, but the reference is still there.
The exceptions are...
I am having a problem with the way Windows Explorer displays one of my folders. The folder is stored under Documents>Personal. The title of the folder is LETTERS. The folder, until a few days ago, contained a subfolder called "Spain". All letters pertaining to Spain were stored in the subfolder;...
Hello all. As the title of my post shows, Windows Update has been running for about 3 days now and has not found anything to download. It seems like it's in some sort of loop.
I recently reinstalled W7 on my PC. As it normally does, Windows Update ran and found a few updates and installed...
Optiplex 745 Vista Premium SP2
All of a sudden Bing is hijacking Google search.
I have not installed Bing.
I do not have a Bing toolbar.
I have deleted every reference of Bing from my computer.
I never use IE, but I checked it. Bing was the default search. I added Google and removed Bing...
I recently upgraded my PC from an AMD board & CPU to a Skylake system. The specs are as follows...
CPU: i7 6700k
MB: MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3x
GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080*
SSD: Corsair 525GB MX300 (and a 1TB seagate hybrid drive)
PSU:*EVGA Supernova NEX 650w
RAM: Corsair DDR4 16GB...
Is this the right area of the forum to post a problem about a system repair loop?
Sorry, posted in the wrong sub forum. Moved to Windows 10 section.
have scanned TAX documents into computer; apparently "locked" them; also transferred to disk.....NOW I CANT GET BACK INTO THEM!
I have 2 user ids: one is administrative, other "everyday"
I dont quite understand when its asking for "creator or admin"; ok here's what is...
I'm not sure where to post this because it is relevant in several forums. The problem is that my keyboard has stopped working in FF and IE, but only in Windows 7. In order to post this I have had to use Tor as my browser. Any suggestions?
I am super panicked at the moment. The 2-hr meeting recording I made today just will not play. And it turned into some Janet Jackson song? What is this?
Anyone had the same problem?
I recorded it using the Sound Recorder in the laptop.
The file is there, length is correct, just won't...
I have an unusual situation regarding one of my folders. The folder is called LETTERS. It contains letters not related to SPAIN and a subfolder SPAIN of letters sent to various organizations in SPAIN. I can display the LETTERS folder two different ways:
1. Bring up Windows Explorer.
So. I was using dual monitors until recently, as i found out my motherboard has been malfunctioning, i swapped it out for something remotely identical so everything i had inside would still run, changed 4gb of ram to be the same type also, but with all the settings it wont work. I tried swapping...
Hello, Sorry if this has been covered. Last couple of days I got an update that keeps failing. WindowsUpdate_0000066A" "WindowsUpdate_dt000
What should I do?
I'm trying to fix an old PC here and i had to change the motherboard. Long time ago i had windows vista which was corrupted and the PC sat idle for a long time and the motherboard went bad so after changing the mobo i decided to install Windows 7. I did everything such as setting DVD...
I am 100% disabled due to multiple surgeries over the past year and am unable to view the multiple image disks on my Win 7 machine.
The disks can be viewed on my neurosurgeons MAC in his office but not on my Win 7 machines at home. The is an executable called GEARView on the Disks however it...
Suddenly I can no longer map a folder on a network drive. The [Browse] folder option is greyed out.
Is there a fix ?
[Windows 7 Professional 64-bit]
I left the pc on for a week and it didnt happen , it randomly freezes when im playing WoW, the sound freezes as well. I tried to check whocrashed and it doesn't show anything , i have hwmonitor but i don't know what to make of the temps showing , i replaced my 2x 2gb rams with 2x4gb rams and a new...
Wasn't sure if this should go here or in the Browser Section so apologies if it should be elsewhere .
Having had some issues with Firefox and also Chrome I decided to try Internet Explorer .
Twice I have downloaded IE 11 from a Microsoft source and it appears to have downloaded and installed with...
I'm not sure where the problem might lie here. I suspect my O.S. A couple of days ago all of the freeware I have received through IK Multimedia has stopped working properly. All other vst's seem to be unaffected. Even the purchased ones from IK Multimedia such as T-Racks they all still...
It has been on automatic for a few weeks and still nothing new. The MSE isn't updating right now but it usually does once it goes past the weekly scan date and gives me a warning.
Is there a fix for this yet?