- RSS Channel Showcase 9060887
- RSS Channel Showcase 1771551
- RSS Channel Showcase 1011104
- RSS Channel Showcase 9145588
Articles on this Page
- 03/05/17--21:54: _USB ports are not p...
- 03/06/17--04:31: _Scam caller locked ...
- 03/06/17--23:39: _how to remove the b...
- 03/07/17--00:17: _a wireshark packets...
- 03/08/17--15:12: _3 different issues ...
- 03/12/17--08:42: _Desktop computer un...
- 03/12/17--13:57: _desktop wont shut d...
- 03/12/17--23:18: _MSASN1.dll
- 03/13/17--07:31: _Western Digital har...
- 03/14/17--01:25: _"Minimal bash like ...
- 03/17/17--22:47: _Weird screen freezing
- 03/18/17--09:13: _[SOLVED] Speaker vo...
- 03/20/17--08:57: _PDF that I can chan...
- 03/21/17--15:07: _BSOD- can't run Sys...
- 03/23/17--10:12: _RealVNC blues
- 03/23/17--12:49: _Word cannot save
- 03/24/17--02:40: _Wireless Connection...
- 03/25/17--10:28: _PC REBOOTS
- 03/26/17--08:38: _can't update
- 03/26/17--17:41: _Sound keeps muting
- 03/05/17--21:54: USB ports are not picking up anything
- 03/06/17--04:31: Scam caller locked out computer
- 03/06/17--23:39: how to remove the black screen in my PC
- 03/07/17--00:17: a wireshark packets in my LAN
- 03/08/17--15:12: 3 different issues I can't seem to fix
- 03/12/17--08:42: Desktop computer underperforming and other issues
- 03/12/17--13:57: desktop wont shut down properly
- 03/12/17--23:18: MSASN1.dll
- 03/13/17--07:31: Western Digital hard drives compatible with Vista?
- 03/14/17--01:25: "Minimal bash like line editing is supported" error on startup
- 03/17/17--22:47: Weird screen freezing
- 03/18/17--09:13: [SOLVED] Speaker volume icon disappeared
- 03/20/17--08:57: PDF that I can change some thing/ FREE
- 03/21/17--15:07: BSOD- can't run System File Collection App
- 03/23/17--10:12: RealVNC blues
- 03/23/17--12:49: Word cannot save
- 03/24/17--02:40: Wireless Connection Issues
- 03/25/17--10:28: PC REBOOTS
- 03/26/17--08:38: can't update
- 03/26/17--17:41: Sound keeps muting
so for course related reasons, I was to upgrade my windows 7 premium to Windows 10. Of course as windows 7 doesn't have the option to mount windows 10 I had to use a USB/DVD installer tool. Now the installation to my windows failed and so it restored windows 7 "as it was before the...
An elderly relative still using Vista thought he was phoning Norton after noticing they had taken payment for another year. The person he spoke to convinced him to let him have remote access so he could arrange a refund (I know - stupid old git), eventually my relative realised and terminated the...
I use a benQ desk PC, it is new and with Window 7 system but recently it always black screen when I click the WPS excel file. I can recovery after 3-5 seconds.
I tried to cancel the old WPS and download a new one but the problem is still not remove.
So who can help me ?
i am a new guy for the wireshark .today i take a capture on my PC.And then i find a lot of NBNS packets of broadcast packets. many of the ip addr int my LAN to send out the NBNS packets .the wireshark info expressed like this. NAme query NB WPAD. i think its normal .please give me a hand.thank...
The first issue I encountered was sometimes when watching videos or streams from various sites my computer turns off, not like a shut down but as if someone held the power button down for 5 seconds, it just shuts off entirely. My friend said it was likely an issue with power supply but when he came...
After my most recent Windows 7 re-install, my pc has been slow and weird.
(I should note that I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with the Windows re-install, it seemed slow before that, but I guess I have just noticed it more after) When I was reinstalling windows, I had issues with...
I put a thumb drive into my computer to load a program on to it. When I finished it said there was some error and wanted to know if I wanted to fix the error. I selected no. Now my computer wont shut down and the usb thumb drive is not working along with all my usb ports being inoperative.
All of a sudden my computer gave me an error message saying MSASN1.dll is missing and it forbade me of starting basically anything beside OpenOffice. I could not start AVG, nor Firefox, nor Steam. Needless to say, I am not writing this thread on my home computer.
Browsing through older...
Hi everyone, I'm using Vista home premium 32bit SP2 and also have 3 Western Digital my book hard drives. The ones I have are old versions but now there are new version drives so if I buy the new drives will they be compatible with Vista?
The older version drives which I have work fine with...
i have windows 7 with old harddisk.
Sometimes, when i was booting, at first screen where it says
slave 1 :
it was showing empty...
When I alt tab, this always seems to happen and sticks for like 5-10 seconds. It is super annoying and I have no idea why. My comp isn't under heavy strain or anything the CPU usage is at like 10-15% and physical memory 40%.
Win7 Pro . Speaker volume icon on the lower right of the screen disappeared, now I need to go through the control panel to reset volume.
How to get that little thing back ? It was handy.
PDF that I can change some thing/ FREE
I want to be able to change some words in the PDF that I have on my screen.
OS: Win 7 home Edition SP1 x64 installed recently from OEM disc
Installed on desktop with hardware upgraded in the last 12 mths.
CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz
Onboard graphics & sound card
MB: MSI B150M PRO-VDH ( ms-7982)
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO- 250GB
TP Link WN88IND PCIE W/less adapter...
I hope that this is the right forum to post my issue.
On a 32b machine running windows7 I installed RealVNC, both the viewer and server. The viewer works just fine, however I cannot access the server from any machine in my local network (192.168.2.xxx). The problem is that in the client...
The PC is XW4400 HP Workstation.
I am writing on a subject and saved to a CD-RW disk. When I click to 'SAVE' I get the message, 'Word cannot save or create this file. Make sure that the disk you want to save the file on is not full, write-protected or damaged (D:\...\dd)
Ok, so I have a question and need some assistance with my internet connection...
So I have a Windows 7, 64 bit operating system and my network card is a TL-WN881ND and I've recently moved into an apartment where all the walls are bricked... at first I thought it was a connection issue although...
Hello guyz !
Hope sb can help me !
PC reboots due to this according to event viewer;
My pc is doing the endless search for updates and says it has never updated since I installed it and installed SP-1.
I have searched forums and tried DBCoopers post on updating win7 however when I try to run first patch (KB3020369) which I downloaded from MS I get an error "Installer encountered...
In my notification area in Windows & it keeps switching between mute (the red crossed box) and normal/working sound. I tried a new headset, in the same USB port, but the problem persists.