- RSS Channel Showcase 1962459
- RSS Channel Showcase 5623679
- RSS Channel Showcase 9656758
- RSS Channel Showcase 7506364
Articles on this Page
- 04/20/17--18:48: _Blue screen error o...
- 04/21/17--11:45: _[SOLVED] Error abou...
- 04/19/17--17:28: _PC Working Erroneously
- 04/23/17--23:51: _Cant install windows
- 04/24/17--08:13: _Network connection ...
- 04/26/17--18:29: _Win7 99's on black ...
- 04/28/17--07:25: _[SOLVED] Black scre...
- 05/03/17--01:56: _Browser/network issue
- 05/06/17--18:35: _Failed to connect t...
- 05/07/17--06:13: _Internet Explore 11...
- 05/07/17--11:16: _Computer running sl...
- 05/09/17--13:51: _Connecting a wirele...
- 05/09/17--15:14: _Windows Script Host...
- 05/10/17--00:19: _How to get Realtek ...
- 05/11/17--12:44: _Windows 7 Updates
- 05/13/17--15:41: _Command prompt
- 05/14/17--10:31: _File System Damage?
- 05/16/17--11:31: _tunnel adapter isat...
- 05/16/17--16:30: _[SOLVED] Win 7 Pro ...
- 05/17/17--09:13: _Laptop switches sou...
- 04/20/17--18:48: Blue screen error on Toshiba Satelite notebook
- 04/21/17--11:45: [SOLVED] Error about procedure entry point
- 04/19/17--17:28: PC Working Erroneously
- 04/23/17--23:51: Cant install windows
- 04/24/17--08:13: Network connection status
- 04/26/17--18:29: Win7 99's on black screen
- 04/28/17--07:25: [SOLVED] Black screen with cursor in Normal, works in Safe Mode
- 05/03/17--01:56: Browser/network issue
- 05/06/17--18:35: Failed to connect to a Window Service.
- 05/07/17--06:13: Internet Explore 11 for Win 7 Failed to Update
- 05/07/17--11:16: Computer running slowly
- 05/09/17--13:51: Connecting a wireless adapter to a Bluetooth device.
- 05/09/17--15:14: Windows Script Host error
- 05/10/17--00:19: How to get Realtek Digital sound option enabled?
- 05/11/17--12:44: Windows 7 Updates
- 05/13/17--15:41: Command prompt
- 05/14/17--10:31: File System Damage?
- 05/16/17--11:31: tunnel adapter isatap media disconnected
- 05/16/17--16:30: [SOLVED] Win 7 Pro and the security update for Ransomware
- 05/17/17--09:13: Laptop switches sound from speakers to headphone jack on its own
I am having problem with blue screen error for a while. I am using my notebook normaly and then in one moment it crush down with problem"ATTEMPT TO RESET THE DISPLAY DRIVER AND RECOVER FROM TIMEOUT FAILED"......."***atikmpag.sys". I tryed with reinstal of display driver but I...
I have an HP laptop running Windows 7 64-bit
My daughter was playing Roblox on my Windows notebook. She said while she was playing, she got an error message. Then after that, I cannot open ANY program without getting an error like this:
The procedure entry point_onexit could not be located in...
Recently my Windows 7 PC started malfunctioning. It does function but no surity on how long>Sometimes it works for full day others it fails within minuters. I have cleaned the memory cards (two numbers), pushed in the cables. When I check set up I find
IDE Primary slave not detected.
HElp! new pc build.. new copy of win 7 pro.. ISO on bootable USB... cant get it to run... help help help...
AsRock Pro 4 AB350 mobo
MSI Radeon Rx 480
DeepCool Captain 240ex
EVGA gold 650 PSU
WD blue 1TB HDD
When I click the little monitor with the cable next to it in the tray at the bottom right of the Windows 7 desktop, it says:
Currently Connected to:
Open Network and Sharing center
I'm having a problem with my Dell desktop computer locking up and the monitor displaying rows of 99's across the screen. I have to "CTRL + Alt + Del" to reboot. Sometimes it will reboot normally, other times it will go back to the 99's screen. I have gone into CMOS after this happens and CMOS...
Unfortunately, my 2 year old pushed some buttons on my Lenovo B590 laptop and something isn't right. Upon start up, I get a black screen with a moving cursor. Ctrl+alt+del doesn't bring up the task manager.
I double checked the boot order in BIOS and that looks OK.
I have a friend with an issue re some web pages refusing to open, but only some. He is running Windows 7 32 bit on a desktop with a Netgear N300 wifi USB adapter attached going to a Orange Airbox. The Airbox provides wifi via the cell phone network.
We can get Google and Microsoft web pages...
I can never understand why but it looks like something will always go wrong with computers and for no apparent reason.
So just restarted my laptop and it took forever to start then I get this "Failed to connect to a windows service" message. Tried to find a solution online but all I...
*Computer: Asus - X53U*
*Windows 7 Home Premium*
Internet Explore 11 for Win 7 Failed to Update:* Code (error) 9C59*
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc driver failed to update for AMD SMBus:* Code (error) 80070103*
This computer doesn't have system restore drive. Thank you for any...
My machine has started running slowly over the last few weeks and I'm at a loss as to why. I've not made any changes recently and I think I can rule out malware, so it's down to hardware or software. I've attached a Speccy output if that's any help.
I couldn't figure out which sub forum to put this in so I just picked the one that is for my PC's OS. What I'm wondering is if it's possible to connect my PC's wireless adapter to a Bluetooth device, such as a speaker, and use it to play the computers audio through. I recently had my speakers stop...
Hello all, and thanks in advance for the help.
Here's the back story:
I use COMODO free version for my firewall and haven't had any problems. A few weeks ago I got a notification letting me know updates were available (program, not database). I allowed the system to update and walked off. I...
Hi I was wondering how to get The DTS sound equalizer enabled for my PC, I have mistakenly deleted the recovery partition which allowed me to set the equalizer to my prefered settings, I have reinstalled my OS with a regular windows 7 disc, but I have no clue of where the DTS equalizer is to be...
Hi everybody :
I'm using Windows 7 Professional 32-bit. I'm having a problem changing the settings for the Updates. I go into Control Panel / System and Security / Windows Update / Change Settings. I notice that the Option box is greyed out. The Important Update...
OK so I'm doing this on my mobile phone or iPhone whatever basically because my Internet will just not work. The media keeps things disconnected I've tried a bunch of different things I'm working on it all day and I'm really at a loss here I think I might've accidentally deleted something from...
Dell Optiplex 745 SSF
Windows Vista Home Premium SP2. Installed from 'OEM' media.
I have used GIMP for a long time without any problems. Recently, I tried to add a plugin to Gimp. An error report said, 'This application has failed to start because xxxxxxxx.dll was not found.
I found the dll...
Hi, I have just installed a new Hard disk and used the Win 7 Home premium recovery discs supplied by Acer. My wifi is functioning but my desktop is unable to connect. I have run the ipconfig /all (attached) and see the tunnel adapter isatap media disconnected message.
Any help would be...
I am running an Acer Laptop 64 Win 7Pro and downloaded the Security Update for Win(KB4012212) and i found it on the MS Catalogue site.I am assuming this is the security patch they issued for ransomware.Am I correct in assuming this?
I just finished doing the same on my Lenovo PC running Win XP...
Like the headline says, I have a problem with sound on my Toshiba laptop (model is Satellite L755-S5110). Sound just randomly switches to headphones, even though they aren't connected. The sound just stops playing from the speakers, and when I plug in headphones, it plays normaly through...