- RSS Channel Showcase 1841556
- RSS Channel Showcase 2778889
- RSS Channel Showcase 8327116
- RSS Channel Showcase 3948670
Articles on this Page
- 07/24/17--07:04: _Non Recognition of ...
- 07/24/17--13:03: _New Build: USBs wor...
- 07/25/17--00:01: _BOOTMGR is missing ...
- 07/25/17--14:46: _clean install win 7
- 07/26/17--11:25: _important vs option...
- 07/26/17--18:45: _explorer starts to ...
- 07/27/17--09:30: _I want to format my...
- 07/27/17--19:04: _People can hear wha...
- 07/28/17--04:55: _Internet icons on m...
- 07/28/17--11:09: _Now that I know the...
- 07/28/17--16:14: _Startup Repair cann...
- 07/29/17--08:21: _please help ASAP
- 07/30/17--14:43: _windows 7 problems
- 07/31/17--01:01: _sysWOW64?
- 07/31/17--20:51: _Bad Luck ;-( BSOD G...
- 08/02/17--20:01: _Windows 7 System Ha...
- 08/03/17--15:47: _synchronising wirel...
- 08/03/17--16:09: _Win 7 on desktop wo...
- 08/05/17--11:09: _Win7 OS issues
- 08/09/17--00:29: _Cannot install SP1 ...
- 07/24/17--07:04: Non Recognition of External HDD
- 07/24/17--13:03: New Build: USBs work in BIOS, but shut off in Windows login
- 07/25/17--00:01: BOOTMGR is missing press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart
- 07/25/17--14:46: clean install win 7
- 07/26/17--11:25: important vs optional updates in win 7
- 07/26/17--18:45: explorer starts to fade in and out
- 07/27/17--19:04: People can hear what I hear, but not my voice.
- 07/28/17--04:55: Internet icons on my desktop don't work?
- 07/28/17--16:14: Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically
- 07/29/17--08:21: please help ASAP
- 07/30/17--14:43: windows 7 problems
- 07/31/17--01:01: sysWOW64?
- 07/31/17--20:51: Bad Luck ;-( BSOD Gateway Desktop IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- 08/02/17--20:01: Windows 7 System Hanging - Freezing
- 08/03/17--16:09: Win 7 on desktop wont startup
- 08/05/17--11:09: Win7 OS issues
- 08/09/17--00:29: Cannot install SP1 on W7 home premium
I have a La Cie 500GB EHDD which until now has been recognised in Windows 7.
I now have to redesignate a drive number every time I connect it via USB2
I do redesignation by pressing Windows Key+R type diskmgmt.msc into the Run dialog.> Enter. The disc shows up without a drive. I right click the...
I have been searching for a solution to this issue for a while now, but cannot find one.
I currently have just swapped my PC into a new case along with a new motherboard. Switched from the Z87 Sabretooth to the Z97-A.
The issue is when I start up my computer using the same...
I was looking for a fix on how to get my computer to hibernate, as it would always go back to the login screen. I found a suggestion saying: "Right click on My computer, click on MANAGE.
Now goto "Disk Management", "Right Click" on your current windows installation drive (Generally its C) and mark...
If I do clean install win 7 to get rid of a difficult virus/spyware. Should I delete or format the old partition,m or do both. I read somewhere that delete does not remove what is in there.
1) Deleting a partition is basically doing the same thing as what is sometimes...
Should I install all the recommended optional updates or select some of them that I like/need to install ? I suppose if I only install the important updates, win 7 still runs well, correct ?
This morning no issues. After having been gone all day, I started up my system and noticed my internet explorer was taking a few seconds to fade in or out (when opened or closed). This is also affecting other applications, spider solitare, calculator, Mozilla firefox etc...
A Spybot S&D scan...
I want to format "my bad hard drive" in my Dell Optiplex 745 desktop computer. However the Windows 7 key on here is no good ;-( The person I bought it from ripped men off I suppose. I had no problems with this computer until a year and a half went buy and I started getting "This Windows is not...
Hi there, I have a problem that has driven me over the edge time and time again in ages past. I have a microphone headset, and when I try to speak, it doesn't pick up my voice at all. However, when I listen to music or a video, my friends can hear that in full through my headset. I have never been...
I D/L Chrome browser by accident.
I uninstalled it using Geek-Uninstaller.
I use FireFox.
When I went to click on a desktop icon to go to the internet location for that icon the problem happened.
It opened a message about a "side-by-side" configuration in not correct and mentioned sxstrace.exe....
Now that I know my hard drive is bad. Can I use the Windows 7 product key from this Bad hard drive to upgrade a different computer that has Windows XP to windows 7???
Hi everyone. I've just encountered a major issue with my PC (Windows 7) earlier this evening. It's fair to say that my computer hasn't been running smoothly over the past few months, with the occasional random shut down and what not, but this is something I haven't experienced before.
can anyone help me?! i had downloaded a program called for the record, i then downloaded a newer version, which didn't work, so at some point in trying to remove and then again download, i've basically gotten it stuck somewhere and i can't find the file and it won't remove the normal route as it...
hope you can help me resolve 2 major issues since upgrading to windows 7 sp1 i am having 2 main issues when i had xp on pc had no problems.
1) Firefox is very slow and keeps saying not responding especially on heavy sites like ebay or youtube
2) I cannot seem to install internet...
I am not sure what it is because I did not see that folder before. There are lots of talks about trojan relating to sysWOW64. I am at a lost here.
Guys/Gals I can't belive the luck I'm having ;-(
My Windows Vista Home premium Gateway Desktop "that i'd like to upgrade to Windows 7" has decided to pull random BSOD's on me ;-( I downloaded Sea Tools for Windows to do a scan. I start it up and it says " SCSI: Scanning for supported...
· Custom Built Desktop
· Windows 7
· 64 bit
· Original system is Win7
· Full Retail Version
· 1.5 year old system
· 1.5 year old install of OS
· Have not yet reinstalled OS
· CPU: Intel i7-6700 @4GHz
my wireless keyboard and wireless mouse stopped working. have tried disconnecting them many times even making them disconnected for at least 25 hours but still not working. new batteries inserted and still the problem exists. i need help. the keyboard light is green as it normally is. I need help...
have tried most everything mentioned. PC wont boot up! what can I do? I can get it to boot in SAFE mode, but not normal. tried my repair, restore, umbuntu etc but no dice.
can anyone help now please? thanks!
A few days ago, I was playing Unturned on my Windows 7 custom built gaming pc, when a storm came through and knocked my power out for a few minutes. I then turned my pc back on, but it told me that i had to install Windows 7. Keep in mind that before the power outage, my PC would tell me "My copy...
I want to install SP1 on W7 home premium (x64) but 'there are some components missing etc...code 800F0A13'
(performed the update via Windows update and also with the doawnload version from MS website)
I did an SFC scan and have some errors on 'cannot repair'...
Can someone help me out with...