- RSS Channel Showcase 2962137
- RSS Channel Showcase 2977585
- RSS Channel Showcase 2258200
- RSS Channel Showcase 3485527
Articles on this Page
- 09/16/17--04:06: _Upgrade from hotmai...
- 09/17/17--16:42: _Need to reinstall W...
- 09/18/17--04:53: _wont update windows
- 09/20/17--20:53: _On a scale of 1-10,...
- 09/27/17--04:39: _blinking tabs?
- 09/27/17--05:43: _Windows 7 Black Scr...
- 09/27/17--08:13: _taskeng.exe Again
- 09/27/17--16:29: _WinUpdate .... (OY!)
- 09/27/17--21:21: _Windows will not re...
- 09/28/17--17:07: _Browser Problem Ret...
- 10/02/17--09:38: _Upgrade to 64 Bit
- 10/03/17--09:12: _No voice input on h...
- 10/03/17--13:09: _Win7 corrupt file, ...
- 10/04/17--08:13: _Vista recovery
- 10/07/17--08:40: _Windows Malicious S...
- 10/09/17--19:53: _My keyboard & mouse...
- 10/10/17--19:24: _bookmark
- 10/11/17--06:50: _Need help again on ...
- 10/11/17--07:37: _Unable to install O...
- 10/12/17--12:36: _My AOL won't open up.
- 09/16/17--04:06: Upgrade from hotmail to outlook 2016
- 09/17/17--16:42: Need to reinstall Windows 7
- 09/18/17--04:53: wont update windows
- 09/20/17--20:53: On a scale of 1-10, how screwed am I?
- 09/27/17--04:39: blinking tabs?
- 09/27/17--05:43: Windows 7 Black Screen w/Cursor
- 09/27/17--08:13: taskeng.exe Again
- 09/27/17--16:29: WinUpdate .... (OY!)
- 09/27/17--21:21: Windows will not recognize my smartphone
- 09/28/17--17:07: Browser Problem Return After Clean Install
- 10/02/17--09:38: Upgrade to 64 Bit
- 10/03/17--09:12: No voice input on headset
- 10/03/17--13:09: Win7 corrupt file, can't boot anymore
- 10/04/17--08:13: Vista recovery
- 10/10/17--19:24: bookmark
- 10/11/17--06:50: Need help again on lost files
- 10/11/17--07:37: Unable to install OTF and TTF font files
- 10/12/17--12:36: My AOL won't open up.
The Desktop is xw4400; X64; W7.
Yahoo has changed its policy, so I want to migrate those contacts to my account '@hotmail.com'. Then close Yahoo by 18/09/2017 when the new policy takes effect.
To do so I need to get Outlook 2016.
Can someone advise me how to do that, please.
I am giving away my used Dell Studio computer which came with Windows 7. I would like to completely clean the hard drive and reinstall the Windows 7 OS. I did not receive a disk with the Windows 7. How can I accomplish this without a disk?
error 80073712, this is what I get when trying to update windows 7; plus it says updates "never run", and nothing shows in the log. I've kept it updated!
I've tried all the suggestions about the KB fixes, scannow, everything. but nothing helps.
plus there seems to be other problems with...
So my laptop, a Dell inspiron 5520 and runs Windows 7, won't turn on and won't charge either (when charger is plugged in, the light on the adapter is on but the charging light on laptop isn't). Yesterday my computer froze so I shut it down and tried to reboot. Instead I received an error message...
ok, win7 laptop....when I download something, it will open a new tab marked untitled, and blink like crazy!!! I have a hard time trying to delete the tab; also when I try to click on a link within something, it wont open a new tab.
whats this problem? I've either got a virus/malware problem or...
I currently have a issue with a computer that when it boots up it will go to a black screen with just the cursor active. The reason for this is that power was lost during some updates, I don't know which updates they were but following the power outage the black screen occurs.
The system is...
I know several people have had this problem in various forms, but I can't find a solution to my particular variation.
While running my desktop on Vista, I had the taskeng.exe pop up every few minutes. Couldn't get rid and just minimised the windows, but it was still really annoying....
Oh, how I hate WinUpdate!!!
Usually it works .... sorta. But I've had some big problems in the past and I've read enough other horror stories to make my eyes cringe.
So, I put it off and put it off .... which probably doesn't help. But tonight I bit the bullet and let it run. There were...
From the start of connecting my LG G3 to my Windows 7 pro 64bit computer I could not get windows to recognize the phone. In the device manager I saw a driver named VS985 4G. Querying this driver returned "Windows cannot initialize the driver for this hardware (code 37)".
I deleted the driver...
I was having problems with all my browsers stalling and not responding. I replace the motherboard and memory, formatted the C drive and did a clean install Win7 64. At first IE and FireFox were working, I tried installing Brave, but it stalled, so I uninstalled it. I tried installing Chrome, but...
Is it possible to upgrade this to 64 bit? As you can see, it's all legit.
I hope this is the right subforum, wasn't sure if this belongs here or to Soundcard/Hardware. If yes, please move. :)
Since a few weeks I have had problems with my microphones and the front panel (with sound & usb) of my PC fried itself. To remedy that I bought a USB soundcard...
After having installed video driver from LG my WIn7 won't boot anymore, neither normal boot nor safe or other boot type.
With installation DVD, Startup repair cannot repair the computer automatically and I get following problem description:
Problem Event Name: ...
I am recovering my HP g50 laptop to the factory settings. It will have Vista. Is there anywhere I can go to get all the Vista updates?
the above titled driver is not getting updated..it showing status as failed..please help me out..os is windows 7 ultimate...
I have an Asus M32 series computer with Windows 7-64 bit OS. I have created a Windows Repair Disc just in case anything goes wrong with the system.
I wish to test it now, but the mouse and keyboard do not work when I boot from this Windows repair disc. I also tried a Windows 7 install disc (that...
My motherboard die late September but everything else is ok including the HD. Now I have access to it (c) and I want to know how to get back the bookmark I was using?
I know how to make and restore bookmark, but the one I have is from early August.
So where are the bookmark under Win 7? Also...
A while back I posted about loosing files after I had a guy install Windows 7 on an old desk top. The files were on a second hard drive. Several of you suggested recovery software. I tried them all and got sidetracked and dropped it.
I came back in between then and now and the trial period on...
Today I downloaded a bunch of fonts, most of which fail to install with a "Does not appear to be a valid font" error. In Explorer, these particular files show in green, which I thought indicated Mac only. Yet I thought OTF and TTF were cross-compatible, or at least suitable for Win 7....
I have a laptop with Windows 7 on it. About two months ago I downloaded a program, and after that, AOL wouldn't open. I had to do system restore to go back in time, to get it to open. Every now and then, I still have to go back in time to get it to open. I did delete the program that caused...