- RSS Channel Showcase 5900659
- RSS Channel Showcase 7905986
- RSS Channel Showcase 3165460
- RSS Channel Showcase 7325691
Articles on this Page
- 10/13/17--18:45: _Root folders are Re...
- 10/14/17--20:08: _Turned off Startup ...
- 10/16/17--13:37: _Reinstalling window...
- 10/17/17--00:23: _Changing a file typ...
- 10/17/17--15:52: _Having some issues ...
- 10/17/17--17:54: _How to add "Find" (...
- 10/19/17--16:18: _Windows 7 not start...
- 10/20/17--06:05: _Auto Correct with W...
- 10/29/17--11:17: _Users on shared drive
- 10/30/17--12:03: _aol forum
- 10/30/17--17:02: _Erasing files
- 10/31/17--13:49: _windows 7 Sept secu...
- 11/01/17--21:30: _files that can'ta b...
- 11/02/17--07:38: _Getting IDM expired...
- 11/02/17--10:56: _Cant Open links
- 11/03/17--22:49: _can log on
- 11/05/17--10:30: _After 'starting Win...
- 11/07/17--12:56: _Windows 7 lost all USB
- 11/08/17--20:54: _Redirect problem
- 11/09/17--21:56: _boot sector for sys...
- 10/14/17--20:08: Turned off Startup items now PC won't start
- 10/16/17--13:37: Reinstalling windows after changing graphics Chip
- 10/17/17--00:23: Changing a file type in bulk
- 10/17/17--15:52: Having some issues with my Windows 7 Ultimate install
- 10/17/17--17:54: How to add "Find" (Ctrl+F) to the context menu?
- 10/19/17--16:18: Windows 7 not starting after one hdd died
- 10/20/17--06:05: Auto Correct with Words 2007
- 10/29/17--11:17: Users on shared drive
- 10/30/17--12:03: aol forum
- 10/30/17--17:02: Erasing files
- 10/31/17--13:49: windows 7 Sept security pack error code 80004005
- 11/01/17--21:30: files that can'ta be deleted
- 11/02/17--07:38: Getting IDM expired pop up when it is deleted
- 11/02/17--10:56: Cant Open links
- 11/03/17--22:49: can log on
- 11/05/17--10:30: After 'starting Windows' blank screen, 8 hours
- 11/07/17--12:56: Windows 7 lost all USB
- 11/08/17--20:54: Redirect problem
- 11/09/17--21:56: boot sector for system disk partition is corrupt error: 0X490
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.
Story: I had a problem yesterday with the computer where I had to unplug one of the Sata cables of the c:drive and move it onto another slot. It changed my secondary drive to G: and my C: stayed the same.
Today I noticed that most of the root folders such as C:\Windows,...
Turned off Startup items now Win 7 won't start. How do I get it to start?
I have one PC Samsung NP_R440 _JT01In. Recently one day while using the display was gone . So I gave it to local service Center . They said it had a Graphics chip failure and its need to be replaced (ATI Radion 545v). I have configured my PC with dual boot system windows 7 and Linux . But after...
Sorry to bother you with what is probably a simple job but I can't find a way to do it. I have some folders of saved pix that are asp files and I want to change them to jpg files without having to do them one at a time using Paint. Is there a simple method?
Thanks in advance,
I am noticing some system slow-down and stuttering, especially when streaming video and using the internet. I have ruled out the ISP/router, etc. already. This just started happening in the past week, and this install is only about a month old with brand new SSD.
Could it be related to a couple...
I want to add "Find" (Ctrl+F) (Menu bar > Edit > Find) to the right-click context
menu of my Windows 7 Pro pc.
I want to be able to select some text, right-click on that selected text, and have
"Find" appear as one of the options to then left-click on.
And after I've left-clicked on...
I had windows 7 installed on my hdd i then installed a new ssd on my computer and installed a new windows 7 on it and kept the old windows 7 on the hdd.
With this setup i had a boot menu to select which os to start and it worked great for me untill the first hdd died.
now that the first hdd...
Hello I have researched this problem for sometimes now and found no answer for it.
Autocorrect used to work very well for me with the same set up I'm using now. But suddenly the Auto correct stopped doing its job properly and instead of presenting me a list of appropriate well spelt words for me...
I have a desktop running Windows 7, on which drive D is my all-purpose storage array. I also have a laptop running Windows 10 where I do most of my work.
I have the D drive on the desktop set up as a shared folder. When I go into the Permissions/Users settings on the sharing screen, it only...
sorry this is in the wrong place but i could not find a right place!
i use aol on the internet for my email.
aol email support is just plain useless.
i would like to know if i can check 2 aol email address on the one screen?
no i do not wish to phone.
I need to find a delete utility that will totally overwrite a file.
I have been having a problem downloading Windows 7 Sept 2017 Monthly Security update. Download fails with error code 80004005. After googling the error code, I tried installing patch which led me to tech utilities. After buying in and running scan successfully, I tried downloading update again...
Windows Explorer shows under my User name the folder AppData with the subfolder Local which contains a subfolder Temp. This folder contains 321 files and 46 folders, none of which can be deleted. What is protecting these files from being deleted? I even tried deleting them using DOS commands.
I made a TSF user to ask about this which have troubled me for a while now.
So I have had IDM (Internet Download Manager) on my computer and I have been getting pop ups about it being expired. So I had deleted it but the pop ups continued popping up for me.
This happens when I was going to...
os 7; cannot open links within a website or email. checked each browser (happens in all); checked blockers etc.; disabled adaware, virus, malware, everything to diagnose, and cant figure it out.
one tech (not yall, told me not to go "looking for problems", or get "into the computer", basically...
I can log onto my yahoo email acc. or my att.net acc.
Some how my yahoo acc and my att acc have been hook together for some time.
It never was a problem until now.I can't remember my att password and when I called them they want to send a temp password to my yahoo acc but I can't log onto it...
Last night when doodling on the internet, specifically chatting with some friends, my computer stopped. I have two monitors, one went black/blank no error message and the other appeared as colored 'snow'. I rebooted the computer, got a good post, one beep, and things were fine up to the ...
My Winddows 7 HP PC crashed a few times...used IOLO System Mechanic and cleaned and optomised using the auto funtions of the application.
All seemed OK for a few days... then it crashed again. Umnplugged from the AC power wall socket..... restarted... came up with the options screen Safe Mode...
When using Firefox, in the past few days, I have picked up a virus or malware that redirects my attempt to move to a different site or URL. I have Malware Bytes and Norton protecting my system. Both are current and up to date. Firefox does block the redirect from loading but it is a pain to close...
First of, thank for the help you guys may give. I have a lenovo thinkpad edge. intel core i3 laptop that runs on windows 7.
it was working fine since yesterday. today, after entering the log in password, the computer goes into startup repair mode. after running it, message appears saying...