- RSS Channel Showcase 4938152
- RSS Channel Showcase 7648816
- RSS Channel Showcase 9311153
- RSS Channel Showcase 4030872
Articles on this Page
- 12/08/17--08:38: _Windows Explorer cu...
- 12/11/17--20:04: _panasonic cf-h1 gps...
- 12/15/17--12:11: _Windows unable to c...
- 12/16/17--14:50: _Icon cache refreshe...
- 12/17/17--01:26: _Security Center Err...
- 12/18/17--15:58: _Safe mode
- 12/22/17--18:55: _Windows 7 shutting ...
- 12/23/17--05:56: _[SOLVED] Windows up...
- 12/24/17--07:35: _computer (Windows 7...
- 12/27/17--02:48: _Kill all proccess b...
- 12/30/17--20:20: _laptop very, very s...
- 12/31/17--07:53: _Windows cannot acce...
- 01/04/18--11:05: _file system isnt re...
- 01/04/18--11:11: _Locking Multiple Wi...
- 01/05/18--12:05: _Boot Help
- 01/08/18--13:45: _new laptop with old...
- 01/09/18--08:54: _some System32 files...
- 01/11/18--06:24: _Win 7 lan/cable wif...
- 01/11/18--09:18: _service pack 1 : ho...
- 01/13/18--19:32: _Are there any PC mo...
- 12/08/17--08:38: Windows Explorer custom shortcut problem
- 12/11/17--20:04: panasonic cf-h1 gps install help please
- 12/15/17--12:11: Windows unable to connect Wifi
- 12/16/17--14:50: Icon cache refreshes itself
- 12/17/17--01:26: Security Center Error: 1068
- 12/18/17--15:58: Safe mode
- 12/22/17--18:55: Windows 7 shutting down screen hang
- 12/23/17--05:56: [SOLVED] Windows update service not running
- 12/24/17--07:35: computer (Windows 7) doesn't recognize audio-technica at-lp120-usb
- 12/27/17--02:48: Kill all proccess before shutdown
- 12/30/17--20:20: laptop very, very slow to startup programs
- 12/31/17--07:53: Windows cannot access the specified... (bit long)
- 01/04/18--11:05: file system isnt recognizing some 10gb
- 01/04/18--11:11: Locking Multiple Windows Together
- 01/05/18--12:05: Boot Help
- 01/08/18--13:45: new laptop with old web credentials
- 01/09/18--08:54: some System32 files deleted
- 01/11/18--06:24: Win 7 lan/cable wifi problem
- 01/11/18--09:18: service pack 1 : how install ?
- 01/13/18--19:32: Are there any PC monitor goggles or glasses?
I have custom shortcuts on the Desktop and Quick Launch toolbar to open Windows Explorer (Win 7) to a specific directory. The following has worked properly for years and still does.
After opening the Windows Explorer successfully using the above, when I...
i put a gps kit in a panasonic cf-h1 with os win 7
there is a video on you tube that helps
device manager does not see the gps kit
i install the gps software for a cf h1c from the panasonic web site
the kit has cfh1 writtern on the board
I have been using an HP630 for a while. Suddenly it's not able to connect to my wifi. I tried to connect to my network but I get the error 'Windows unable to connect to WIFI'
I have tried many things but the result I have with ipconfig /all is below. Can someone please help decode what is wrong....
I am facing an issue. It's very strange as it shouldn't happen. I am using windows 7 and icon thumbnails refresh itself after sometime. I don't change themes or reset icon cache. However i have changed the registry settings for increasing the icon cache from default of 512 to 4096 by creating...
I know the thread regarding for my title already been posted before and i do tried to bump it but it closed by the administrator.Im Having some issue with my system and i don't know how do i fix it.
Using windows 7 ultimate x86.
Problem that appears while i tried to fix in services:
Hello guys.. Been a little long :grin:
Once I turned on computer and it showed some weird things.. like the 0 until 100% thing... lots of files you know? I don't know how to explain, " 43928984 of 30294023149032490 files"? I don't really know how to express myself since I forgot what it was...
H pals I do not know what happen, when I click Shut down after the last process the shutting down seem to hang forever. I waited for an hour it still won't shut down properly. My OS. Windows 7 ultimate SP1. Thanks.
Windows update service is not running error. I restarted my pc and ran a handful of system tools but I cannot get the service running again? Im running windows 7 and im sorry but I dont know the service pack however the PC was fully updated about a 4 weeks ago. Any help? im in no hurry ans...
So I bought an used Audio-Technica AT-LP 120-USB Turntable and my USB drive won't recognize the device. I have disabled all USB's in Device Manager and waited for a clean boot up, but still nothing. Bought a brand new USB 2.0 A to B Cable, to see if it was the cable. I am getting discouraged and...
I have Windows 7 and a program (Apptizer) that it has sometimes a "bad close" when I shutdown Windows in "normal mode".
Maybe I need a batch to clone all the tasks. I try with:
C:\Windows\System32\taskkill.exe /F /FI "PID gt 0"
My laptop running Windows 7 has been extremely sluggish for a few weeks now. It takes a lot longer than usual to start up from Sleep or Shutdown. Opening a browser or Word or other applications can take several minutes. After the system has been running for awhile, things work a bit...
Hello all and Happy New Year
I have suddenly started receiving the message
Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file.
You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
I have tried all of the suggestions that I can find, eg. permissions (full access granted),...
have an old Windows 7 desktop that is way past its prime. In the course of doing some backups prior to replacing it, I noticed that, without my deleting anything, it spontaneously went from 191gb free (drive around 1 tb) to 205 or so gb free.
I have had the impression before that...
Hey guys, do any of you know of a way to lock multiple windows together so that they can all be dragged together? I found this Dock'nDrag (https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/37352-dockndrag-docks-two-windows-together-for-move-and-resize/) but am not sure how to run it. Any ideas are appreciated.
I had to turn the power off at the breaker box to do some electrical work so I shut my computer down. That message popped saying it was installing updates, don't turn the power off. So I waited until the computer shut itself down. Now when I turn it on it goes to a screen that says "Windows Error...
we have a new laptop configured with Win10 Pro. the old computer is a desktop running Windows 7 Pro. we'd like to copy all our favorites from IExplorer 11 and Chrome along with our saved usernames and passwords to the new laptop. the Credentials Manager on the desktop does not include web info. can...
Hello, im Dragan and recently i have started getting errors while trying to use something. Like SetupWizard, Skype(only can be seen in taskbar), option "Run as administrator", control panel options and other. I think that some files from System32 got deteled. How got deleted? I have no idea.
Well I have a Compaq precario cq57-489ca
I format the HD to remove win 7 and fix some useless software that was in it and install Ubuntu. After I try it I remove it and put back win 7.
But now I have no internet on it, no cable and no wifi. I when to HP to download the drivers for the wifi...
got a message from microsoft that they don't support sp1 anymore ? is there another way to install sp1 ? thanks
It seems that it would sometimes be convenient if there are some types of goggles we could hook up to a computer to do some quick tasks without having to have a monitor, especially if we have more than one computer and are just using one of them to back things up, or any similar situations. So far...