- RSS Channel Showcase 2738845
- RSS Channel Showcase 2252649
- RSS Channel Showcase 7776365
- RSS Channel Showcase 7949687
Articles on this Page
- 01/31/18--02:28: _Win7 Desktop click-...
- 02/01/18--11:00: _Win 7 Pro 64 System...
- 02/03/18--20:56: _[SOLVED] Daemon Too...
- 02/06/18--16:13: _Multiple errors, 3 ...
- 02/11/18--04:01: _My RAM goes from 40...
- 02/12/18--07:47: _Corrupted registrat...
- 02/12/18--07:50: _PureVPN and Eternal...
- 02/17/18--03:59: _Boot fails. System ...
- 02/18/18--12:04: _unlock sylvania sma...
- 02/20/18--02:27: _Kingsoft
- 02/21/18--04:03: _[SOLVED] scan help
- 02/21/18--05:32: _convert c: to gpt f...
- 02/25/18--19:35: _Need Update To Inst...
- 02/26/18--13:23: _Help with my moms c...
- 02/28/18--19:28: _Vivaldi browser ins...
- 02/28/18--19:41: _Where are all the "...
- 03/01/18--14:58: _IE issue
- 03/03/18--06:35: _Must right klick to...
- 03/05/18--15:31: _Unexpected Shutdowns
- 03/07/18--11:50: _Windlows Media Player
- 01/31/18--02:28: Win7 Desktop click-through on some applications
- 02/01/18--11:00: Win 7 Pro 64 System Image Recovery
- 02/03/18--20:56: [SOLVED] Daemon Tools ver4.35.5 start up error
- 02/06/18--16:13: Multiple errors, 3 blue screens, then general slowness
- 02/11/18--04:01: My RAM goes from 40% to 94% in 2 minutes
- 02/12/18--07:47: Corrupted registration file - no updates
- 02/12/18--07:50: PureVPN and Eternal Blue threat
- 02/17/18--03:59: Boot fails. System Restore can't help. Please help me.
- 02/18/18--12:04: unlock sylvania smartbook
- 02/20/18--02:27: Kingsoft
- 02/21/18--04:03: [SOLVED] scan help
- 02/21/18--05:32: convert c: to gpt from mbr
- 02/25/18--19:35: Need Update To Install Kodi
- 02/26/18--13:23: Help with my moms computer
- 02/28/18--19:28: Vivaldi browser installation
- 02/28/18--19:41: Where are all the "startup" options?
- 03/01/18--14:58: IE issue
- 03/03/18--06:35: Must right klick to open any folder
- 03/05/18--15:31: Unexpected Shutdowns
- 03/07/18--11:50: Windlows Media Player
A while back now (maybe 2 years) I did a full reinstall of win7 on my home PC, and ever since then I've noticed some weird behaviour with clicking during focused applications (mainly games but not always).
Basically the problem is such: when i open a game (or any application which eats...
So I have a workstation that the HDD just went bad on, so I bought a SSD to put in it. When I first got the workstation I made a System Image of it (4 DVDs). So I plug the new SSD in, put the first DVD in and boot from it. It runs through all four DVDs copies to the SSD then asks me to...
Running Win 7 pro x64
installed year ago ... runs fine.
I have had daemon tools lite (4.35.5) installed and used it for the whole time.
But now I get "This program requires at least windows 2000 with SPTD 1.6 or higher. Kernel debugger must deactivated" now.
I disabled the kernel...
My computer has been generally slow for a while, but suddenly one day it was having a lot of issues. 3 blue screens over the course of two hours despite only using chrome type issues.
I set it up to check the C-drive, restarted to initiate that and went to bed.
The next day it seemed to be...
I need help with this one, my machine:
Win7 64bit SP1
AMD Athlon II X2 215 Processor, 4.0 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Was working fine then at the end of a session I noticed functions slowing down to a crawl. I looked at the win7 gadget it said 97% ram...
I have been trying do a win 7 security update on my computer and have been having a problem. It will not let me update and when I downloaded a Microsoft tool to help it showed the reason was a corrupted registration file. I do not have the reinstallation disc because I bought the computer about 4...
Hope this is the correct forum!!
When I use PureVPN (subscribed) and a PPP program I receive AVG warnings of intercepts of EternelBlue threats. I do NOT get these when surfing without the VPN. Thank goodness for AVG. I also have run EternalBlue Checker.exe and it shows no problems.
A few days ago my windows 7 wouldn't complete boot. I got a blue screen, which said something like "a vital execution thread suddenly stopped."
Then windows ran System Restore, but it ended by saying it couldn't help!
i recently recieved a sylvania 7" smartbook (SYNET07WICV) and found out that it was locked with a password. i tried reinstalling the software and even tried installing an android os but nothing works. i tried the hard reset... that didnt work either. is there something m doing wrong? is there an...
I was running Kingsoft office on my win 7 pc with no problems, then I updated it, now it will not open any of my documents. I have managed to find out that it is not compatible with an app?? installed on pc. Don't know how to fix this can anyone help.
I have tried installing wps on my tablet so I...
have disabled many utilities on startup using glary utilities, all was working fine, except when i tried to use my scanner in adobe and windows, it keeps saying error, it will work once after a reboot and then keep throwing up error can you lot help me please as dont want to switch all...
I have a 3tb disk in my machine, but for some reason i formatted it using MBR. so I have lost around 750gb.....
I have installed and setup over 1tb of apps and games etc, then realised ...
how or even can I convert this to GPT and not kill my windows 7 installation or do I have to format and...
I want to install Kodi on a machine running Vista Home premium SP2. After downloading Kodi, I was informed I would need Platform Update KB 971644 in order to do the install.
After searching for hours, I read an article that stated the update was available only through Microsoft. This was after I...
Her laptop computer was on sleep (I think) to make sure it want off I woke it up by touching the finger pad on the laptop then it was on her browser on foxnews .com, then later I looked at it and the browser went white and the bottom says waiting for global fnstatic.com I can not minimize or...
Hello everybody! I download in my windows vista system 32 bit another browser Vivaldi (for windows) but I cannot install it. When I try to install on the screen I noticed box: please to see attachment.
When I click OK it open next box with View problem details:
Years ago I put media center in startup so it starts when Windows starts, I no longer want it in startup and am completely unable to find it in either the start menu start up or the startup in msconfig.
Where else could I have put it in startup? If it has to be one of the above placed I checked,...
I prefer IE over firefox but it has stopped working on my PC.
When I double click the IE icon it opens the IE interface only halfway and nothing responds.
So I tried to go into my control panel, programs section and delete IE from there but I can't find it in the list. I searched under "IE"...
Hello. I performed some major updates through windows update recently and it's the only causality to the time of this error occurred, that every left click with mouse on any folder across 5 hard drives now generates this message (badly translated to English)
'This file is not connected to any...
Hi everyone. There may not be an easy answer to this but I thought Id try. I have a Gateway GT5662 desktop. I bought it right near ten years ago in April, 2008. Its been an amazing computer.
Starting over the summer or so, it began to randomly shut off when I left it idle. In the event...
I wanted to get an updated version of WMP since my current version no longer works. Using a search I found the official download site for WMP: *https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-media-player-details.aspx. This is what I got:
"Windows Media Player is not compatible with your...