- RSS Channel Showcase 4563539
- RSS Channel Showcase 8198463
- RSS Channel Showcase 6931295
- RSS Channel Showcase 4018231
Articles on this Page
- 03/09/18--08:12: _Unable to change pr...
- 03/09/18--19:44: _Backup to factory-l...
- 03/13/18--02:25: _Delete SP1 in Dos a...
- 03/14/18--14:03: _Hp RestoreWiz Appli...
- 03/15/18--18:10: _[SOLVED] After hibe...
- 03/15/18--18:42: _computer caught in ...
- 03/17/18--12:30: _copy audio for backup
- 03/18/18--10:11: _Mounting tool
- 03/19/18--14:30: _Upgrading Win 7 Pro...
- 03/19/18--18:09: _Have HDD, just boug...
- 03/25/18--13:59: _Partition Hard Driv...
- 03/27/18--15:48: _Help with slow syst...
- 03/28/18--20:41: _My keyboard is lock...
- 03/29/18--01:00: _Bios Checksum Error...
- 03/31/18--18:32: _Computer starts to ...
- 04/03/18--13:45: _Boot Problem
- 04/03/18--22:53: _How to share a web ...
- 04/05/18--06:41: _iusb3xhc.sys problem
- 04/05/18--10:41: _Letter does not print
- 04/05/18--17:42: _Cannot install stea...
- 03/09/18--08:12: Unable to change protocols , no 'Browse' option
- 03/09/18--19:44: Backup to factory-like state
- 03/13/18--02:25: Delete SP1 in Dos and Reinstall as upgrade to boot problems
- 03/14/18--14:03: Hp RestoreWiz Application crash
- 03/15/18--18:10: [SOLVED] After hibernate wake up, 100000ea blue screen comes
- 03/15/18--18:42: computer caught in reboot loop
- 03/17/18--12:30: copy audio for backup
- 03/18/18--10:11: Mounting tool
- 03/19/18--14:30: Upgrading Win 7 Pro to 10 Pro (during BSOD)
- 03/19/18--18:09: Have HDD, just bought SSD
- 03/25/18--13:59: Partition Hard Drive - Windows 7
- 03/27/18--15:48: Help with slow system, Windows 7
- 03/28/18--20:41: My keyboard is locked in a strange key-toggling mode
- 03/29/18--01:00: Bios Checksum Error + HDD Fail
- 03/31/18--18:32: Computer starts to lag after ~30 minutes of use
- 04/03/18--13:45: Boot Problem
- 04/03/18--22:53: How to share a web page ?
- 04/05/18--06:41: iusb3xhc.sys problem
- 04/05/18--10:41: Letter does not print
- 04/05/18--17:42: Cannot install steam or Minecraft
I need to change the protocols of;
FTP, HTTP, & HTTPS
When I go to Default Programs/Set Associations and right click on those the pop up box only has FF & IE, the option to "Browse" is not there as it is with Extensions.
I have changed the specific Extensions ok, but can't here. :confused:...
Hi there, Ive recently reinstalled my laptop - windows 7, all updates, and a few apps of my own. Im wondering if its possible to reset windows to a state before a user was entered. Similar to how you get a PC from the store - it comes with a ton of software pre installed but upon first boot...
Hi Guys, n Gals.
I recently suffered a catastrophe while trying to update my Tom Tom, the laptop blue screened and I was left with a laptop that would not boot.
It seems nothing is working to try and reboot. Like a ding bat I didn't backup or make an image. I did have another hard drive and...
My pc had so many problems to a degree that i only could go to hp recover manager, not even safe mode working. I used hp recover manager to backup my files on an external HDD, and i got an backup#1.1.exe and a backup#1.2.fbw then again with recover manager i restore to factory settings....
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit SP1
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz 45 °C
Yorkfield 45nm Technology
3.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz (5-5-5-18)
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. G31M-ES2L (Socket 775) 36 °C
DELL P2214H (1920x1080@60Hz)
I've got a Dell OptiPlex 990 running Windows 7 Pro 32 SP1. The problem I started getting is a reboot loop. Initial boot up takes over 2 minutes and 41 seconds after my desktop loads the screen goes black and the computer reboots into Windows Error Recovery it all starts over again constantly. My...
I have a CD which I used to record live audio with a microphone. How can I make a backup copy of this CD? The only files I can find are cda type, which I understand are only shortcuts to the actual uncompressed WAV files, but which do not show up on the file listing. The audio files are...
I have now downloaded 4 or 5 iso mounting tools that claim to work with 7 64bit. None will load the drivers. Message is 'loading drivers' and stays for as long as I care to leave it. Have tried turning off ESET anti virus but still won't work.
What can it be?
I installed a bunch of Windows 7 updates on my home PC last week and now it's stuck in boot loop. Having moved house recently I'm unable to locate any of the original media or restore/repair discs etc and can't get anything else to work. I'm going to persevere with trying to fix this...
So I just a 500gb SSD today, installed it and everything is fine. I'm wondering if there is any downside to just copy and pasting games from my HDD to my SSD. Or if I should just install it onto my SSD.
Just discovered that my PCs hard drive is partitioned where C is 58 GB and D is 227 GB. Rather stupid since everything goes into C. How can I "repartition" the hard drive to a better allocation of the two drives?
I have checked for malware and done normal maintenance defrag, disk cleanup, etc. I'm at a loss to explain why my laptop is so daggum slow. My PC is an Acer:
More details about my computer
My computer's keyboard and mouse is locked in some kind of weird toggling mode, and I can't return it back to normal. Let me list some of the symptoms:
*When I left-click the notepad icon on the Windows task bar, it just opens another new notepad window (instead of un-minimizing...
Switched on my PC this morning and it did an auto recovery of a BIOS checksum error and then continued to boot as normal but my 1TB "storage drive" is now totally unformatted (it was 90% full of files before)
The drive is recognised when booting up as normal and in my computer it has a drive...
After using my computer for around 30 minutes, it starts to lag terribly. The cursor moves slowly, the sound becomes "slow-mo" and static, and the overall response time of the computer lags behind. The problem has happened a few times before, once when i plugged my speaker's cord into the wrong...
Something happened and I'm not able to boot into the Windows. Probably Boot Configuration Data (BCD) store is missing, becomes corrupted, or isn't properly configured. when I start computer I'm getting blue screen with:
I previously had this great icon in the browser bar that allowed me to share web pages. Suddenly it disappeared!
I could send the page to myself or a friend.
Can you please tell me how to get it to reappear?
Windows 7 pro,Chrome
Well these random BSoDs happen while i'm playing games like Fortnite or CS:GO. It happened once on a desktop app. But this doesn't happen when i play The witcher 3, i can play it continually for hours at a time and nothing will happen. On the other hand, on other games like CSGO they happen 20-30...
I suddenly can not type the letter missing in this word e it. (meaning the door to leave) or as in e tra . (meaning more than I need of something or left over after completion.)
First thing I did was reboot, no help. Changed keyboard to no avail. Tried brand new key board that works fine on...
I just inherited my uncle's PC today and slapped in a new psu and gpu. After getting the drivers running and scanning the PC with Malwarebytes (I had to remove 3,000 threats) I tried to download Minecraft and steam. Unfortunately I was met with the error shown in the attached picture, the same...