- RSS Channel Showcase 1394288
- RSS Channel Showcase 2497729
- RSS Channel Showcase 2820534
- RSS Channel Showcase 7562513
Articles on this Page
- 04/06/18--23:37: _Windows 7 Mirroring...
- 04/07/18--03:11: _locked myself out w...
- 04/10/18--07:17: _Windows 7 will not ...
- 04/10/18--14:54: _pc keeps logging in...
- 04/10/18--17:07: _mbr
- 04/10/18--18:02: _Periodic Black scre...
- 04/10/18--22:39: _Computer Doesn't re...
- 04/11/18--12:14: _Having a problem I ...
- 04/11/18--18:47: _Windows unable to s...
- 04/11/18--20:11: _Microphone Issue
- 04/12/18--06:26: _Looking for softwar...
- 04/12/18--14:32: _Problems with secon...
- 04/13/18--06:52: _WinPE on bootable DVD
- 04/16/18--11:09: _An odd AOL Mail issue
- 04/17/18--04:52: _"User services not ...
- 04/21/18--08:19: _Windows Update (KB4...
- 04/22/18--10:47: _changing laptops wh...
- 04/23/18--06:55: _Slow Start Up
- 04/25/18--22:25: _PREVIEW ERROR
- 04/26/18--04:17: _[SOLVED] xxxxx.7z.e...
- 04/06/18--23:37: Windows 7 Mirroring and HDD questions
- 04/07/18--03:11: locked myself out with gpedit help please
- 04/10/18--07:17: Windows 7 will not load
- 04/10/18--14:54: pc keeps logging in as default account when i boot up.
- 04/10/18--17:07: mbr
- 04/10/18--18:02: Periodic Black screens with loss of focus
- 04/10/18--22:39: Computer Doesn't recognize Hard Drive.
- 04/11/18--12:14: Having a problem I don't know how to describe ...
- 04/11/18--18:47: Windows unable to start
- 04/11/18--20:11: Microphone Issue
- 04/12/18--06:26: Looking for software to restrict installing
- 04/12/18--14:32: Problems with second monitor
- 04/13/18--06:52: WinPE on bootable DVD
- 04/16/18--11:09: An odd AOL Mail issue
- 04/17/18--04:52: "User services not Found"
- 04/21/18--08:19: Windows Update (KB4093118)
- 04/22/18--10:47: changing laptops where to begin?
- 04/23/18--06:55: Slow Start Up
- 04/25/18--22:25: PREVIEW ERROR
- 04/26/18--04:17: [SOLVED] xxxxx.7z.exe not executing
I'm going to be streaming videos to my TV. All the videos will be on three 5400 rpm drives. In the questions, "A" will be the main drive and "B" and "C" will be mirrors of A. I use Windows 7 which has mirroring built in but I've never used mirror before.
1) Assume B and C are turned off. I then...
Hello guys today i've tried setting up a "kiosk" mode account for my aunt to use and i went to gpedit.msc and specified that only chrome.exe can be used by the users apparently it also does this on admin account who couldve known??????????? i didnt find an option to specify the user so apparently...
I am running Windows 7 with all updates done and on a HP6550b laptop with 4g of memory and this morning had to turn unit on and off about three or four time to have Windows load properly. It always came up and asked for the password and acted as though it was going to open but would then just go to...
i have windows 7 premium every time i boot the pc from an off state it boots up and loads into the default account where i then have to log out and log back in under my account. why wont it load into my account as default any more?
how do i stop someone from writing config info on my mbr
how do i edit my mbr so i can take it out
rouge will take it out but it returns
For the past several weeks I am experiencing occasional black screens for several seconds, sometimes repeated more than once. When the normal screen returns, focus has been lost and I have to alt_tab twice to reestablish focus. I ran Malewarebytes and removed 122 pup.options. I am still getting...
I just factory reset my computer with Windows 7. I have an SSD for my C Drive, and before I reset it my hard drive was my E drive. Since restarting it however, I just have a C Drive (that being my SSD) and my hard drive is not showing up under My Computer.
I tried to install all the drivers I...
... and I don't really know what information to offer.
I have a program ( called CMS 2.0 ) that is basically a DVR program for network cameras. It runs fine but causes some strange problems I don't know how to overcome.
It seems to run Full Screen only in that the normal Taskbar is not...
I have Windows 7.
I have had issues opening my PC for a week now. When I power it on, I get a message that Windows is unable start. It then says repairs occuring and that it might take several minutes. Once that is done, the message I receive is that repairs didn't work and to send a...
My computer is not picking up my microphone. It recognized that I have a microphone plugged in, but its not picking up any audio recording. I have tried both the front and the back ports. Drivers up to date. Under Device Manager, I cant seem to find the microphone on there. Ill include a picture of...
I am looking for a free software that I can install on my windows machine to restrict certain functions (e.g., installing programs) on a specific user. I have an admin user and a general user and I would like to install a program that will ask for password or something if the general user...
I have an issue trying to connect my laptop to my Asus 4k monitor. I can get it to display but only at the maximum resolution of the laptop screen. The laptop has an Intel graphics display but also contains an NVidia 840M.
At first, I couldn't get the NVidia control panel to open until I updated...
I am trying to prepare a bootable DVD as part of a full backup of my Dell E6530.
I have followed the procedure outlined on the Microsoft website and have a DVD burned successfully from the ISO file generated using:-
"MakeWinPEMedia /ISO C:\WinPE_x86 C:\WinPE_x86\WinPE_x86.iso".
Is there a...
In my original AOL mail account, I have an oddity in my spam folder. It will continually show a minimum 8 spam messages. Even when empty.
If I have one spam message, the counter show 9, if 2 then 10, etc .... When I delete them, the counter drop back to 8, but never goes to zero.
I am seeing more and more Windows 7 pcs fail to start recently and I have about 20 clients with "user services not found" and different variations of these for which I can enter safe mode and then use System Restore to "right" these. I have run checkdisk first but to no avail on any of them. My...
Been trying to update an "important update" from window over the past few days. I go through the process and it says successfully installed but after I restart my CPU it shows as a windows update that needs to be installed. It even shows on the list of updates that it was successful. It is...
I am a newbie so please try and be patient with my stupidity.:facepalm: I am running a dell laptop, using win/7 SP1 and wanting to move over to my new dell running win/10. Where do I begin in clearing out what I don't need and how to transfer what I do over to this new laptop?
I should point...
My laptop is taking a long time to start up when I shut down or restart computer. From my knowledge, I know that start up programs can affect this but not sure which ones I can shut off and which to leave on (see attachment of a screenshot of the startup window). Further, anything else I can...
Windows Photo Viewer can't open this picture because the file appears to be damaged, corrupted, or is too large.
Anyone tried this problem?
Tried also to research in google none work for me :(
Already tried softwares like VG JPEG-REPAIR, Stellar Phoenix Repair for JPEG, Stellar...
i am unable to execute an installer with the ending ".7z.exe"
it shows the 7zip icon and whenever i double click, instead of executing the installer, it opens a window "7-zip self extracting archive" with an option to select the location of the extraction.
it has worked many times in the...