- RSS Channel Showcase 9048435
- RSS Channel Showcase 2670095
- RSS Channel Showcase 7367009
- RSS Channel Showcase 3313526
Articles on this Page
- 04/29/18--12:35: _missing mfc80u.dll ...
- 04/29/18--18:46: _Windows.old nightmare
- 05/01/18--09:35: _Windows 7 , everyth...
- 05/02/18--07:08: _BSOD
- 05/02/18--14:39: _Which version of Wi...
- 05/02/18--15:23: _Old Problem Recurrs
- 05/04/18--00:10: _Thumbnails not show...
- 05/04/18--07:31: _Blue Screen Error a...
- 05/07/18--16:49: _Can't perform a sys...
- 05/10/18--20:13: _Universal drive des...
- 05/12/18--06:27: _Internet randomly l...
- 05/12/18--21:20: _PC doesn't boot but...
- 05/15/18--17:27: _Multiple BSODs Late...
- 05/15/18--22:30: _problem sending com...
- 05/16/18--09:56: _Dell Inspiron N 5010
- 05/16/18--11:38: _Windows shuts down ...
- 05/17/18--19:49: _Play Blu-ray with V...
- 05/19/18--07:49: _Internet explorer
- 05/20/18--00:41: _Windows 7 Update st...
- 05/20/18--23:39: _Vista won't boot: S...
- 04/29/18--12:35: missing mfc80u.dll file!
- 04/29/18--18:46: Windows.old nightmare
- 05/01/18--09:35: Windows 7 , everything seems slow
- 05/02/18--07:08: BSOD
- 05/02/18--14:39: Which version of Windows to buy now?
- 05/02/18--15:23: Old Problem Recurrs
- 05/04/18--00:10: Thumbnails not showing in picture folders
- 05/04/18--07:31: Blue Screen Error and Screen Cut OFF Error
- 05/07/18--16:49: Can't perform a system restore
- 05/10/18--20:13: Universal drive designator for 4 usb drives
- 05/12/18--06:27: Internet randomly losing connection
- 05/12/18--21:20: PC doesn't boot but it boots with older clone of hd
- 05/15/18--17:27: Multiple BSODs Lately....
- 05/15/18--22:30: problem sending comand to the program for Autocad-2004
- 05/16/18--09:56: Dell Inspiron N 5010
- 05/16/18--11:38: Windows shuts down when asleep
- 05/17/18--19:49: Play Blu-ray with VLC but not working.
- 05/19/18--07:49: Internet explorer
- 05/20/18--00:41: Windows 7 Update stuck at KB2813430.
Hello, I hope someone can help me with this. Recently I tried switching g over from one sound driver to another. I normally use line 6 POD farm. However I also have installed M-audio or Avid Fast Track C600. Only thing is the Fast track won't work now. I get this error widow see attachment) It come...
I inherited an old HP desktop that came with W7 before SP1 and tons of HP bloatware - all outdated junk. Problem is, the prior owner did a recovery to factory settings, which is ok, but then he installed a W7 SP1 disk thinking he could use his older W7 key code and get a bloat free W7....
Please let me know if this should be moved to another section and I'll keep it brief till then
The issue is speed, everything is taking noticeably longer
Open a program that in the past took a few seconds, now it can take 30-45 sec.
Command responses are ling enough I find myself...
This is more a question for my understanding than a continuing problem.
I had a BSD event yesterday while writing an e-mail. This is my first BSD in years. Using current Firefox and logged into MS Outlook. Had to restart the system and no more problems.
Ran "Who Crashed" and the...
I have an i5 PC that currently runs win 7, but the thing is I always give my PC to the tech guys to format or repair the PC/windows. I would like to purchase a copy of Windows for myself so I can try to do things myself and I am thinking of either Windows 7 professional or Windows 10...
I've looked through my Control Panel and all old threads are locked. Search doesn't include old threads, so I can't even search to review the recommendations. Not really sure how that helps anybody, but here goes ...
Some time back, as part of some other issues, I posted about the audio...
I cannot get thumbnails to show in picture folders, only icons.
Have tried various fixes, including unticking 'always show icons never thumbnails' etc. etc. and nothing will work.
Any help greatly appreciated
I have a problem on my desktop PC,
Sometime I have got Blue Screen Error but in long diff times and Ignored it and I have got new problem when watch any thing Online or My PC (My Screen cut off and My PC Still Running) This problem happend from like 2-3 months ago
So I should...
This is what happens. I have 2 restore points, both in April, but with both of them I get this message.
Specifically, I was trying to do this because I got a message on something I sign into online that there was a failed attempt to sign in. So, I figured I should change my password. I went to...
I am a teacher and use 4 usb drives every day, each for a different subject. There are times when I forget which disk I saved something to, and I do not always put the same disk in the same usb port. Is there some way to create a logical drive designation, for example, USB, that would let me...
My Win7 PC is connected to the internet via a Devolo Powerline adaptor, it's in an upstairs room, the other end of the powerline is plugged directly into my BT Hub router downstairs.
About once every 1-2 hours my PC loses internet connection, when I use the network troubleshooting tool in...
PC( Emachine) not booting after switching it off.
PC( W7) switched off due to a few days trip. Upon a return the PC did not boot. Got message:
Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change may be the cause. To fix the problem:
1 Insert your Windows installation
Getting many BSODs lately.
Here are my system specs:
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 21 Model 2 Stepping 0
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 16353 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, -1 Mb
I am using Autocad -2004 on Win 7 pro 32 bit operating system for drafting and designing purpose.Now after update my autocad file does not open and error shows "problem sending comand to the program". Itried alot to open Autocad -2004 file bt fail to do so. As such I gone through update history and...
I recently inherited a Dell Inspiron N 5010 laptop. It goes through POST just fine and all system diagnostics are good. When it tries to boot to Windows, it displays the following: Intel UNDI, PXE-2.1 (build 083) then, Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Series v1.19 (08/10/09) then, PXE-E61 Media...
I've been having this problem for a while now, I come back to my PC which should be asleep and it's completely off. It doesn't happen every time I put it to sleep, but often enough to be a problem.
Upon boot I'm asked about starting in safe mode etc, making me think it's an unexpected...
Can someone tell me why? I play Blu-ray with VLC (https://www.videosolo.com/tutorials/play-blu-ray-with-vlc.html) on my windows computer but error occur like"this blu-ray disc needs a library for bd+ decoding, and your system does not have it". How can I solve this?
I purchased a Samsung N150 Net book-running windows 7 starter.
The previous owner cleared their data, but When I try to get on the internet-via explorer I get the page saying error in the script on this page.
How can I download google and use?
Please see attachment.
Can anyone help, please?...
This is Apoorva. I use HP 530 laptop and have recently installed original Windows 7 and activated the copy with the original key. I ran Windows update last night and in the morning when I woke up, I noticed that 110 updates have been installed so far and Windows Updates is now stucked at the...
I'm trying to boot an old laptop (HP pavilion dv6000 with all the original hardware, running windows vista 32 bit home edition) but it has been unable to load up Windows for some time now. I'm stuck at the "System Recovery Options" screen on the X: drive. This occurred two years ago,...