Articles on this Page
- 08/26/18--07:23: _windows media playe...
- 08/26/18--08:12: _Graphiccard error a...
- 08/28/18--13:58: _Cant reinstall Sage...
- 08/29/18--17:15: _Need some Windows 7...
- 08/31/18--02:14: _Deep-cleaning my PC
- 09/02/18--20:14: _Windows 7 Professio...
- 09/10/18--16:41: _Latency problem, I ...
- 09/11/18--04:20: _No Restore Points.
- 09/17/18--07:10: _Unmountable boot vo...
- 09/17/18--09:50: _Systemwow64.dll???
- 09/19/18--06:42: _Windows Installer E...
- 09/21/18--16:49: _Can't boot Windows ...
- 09/23/18--11:55: _Sound issues (max v...
- 09/26/18--05:53: _Sleep/suspend lapto...
- 09/27/18--18:50: _[SOLVED] Getting ac...
- 10/03/18--10:46: _Can't uninstall a p...
- 10/03/18--16:13: _Running Windows 7 6...
- 10/06/18--07:34: _avgbIDSAgent servic...
- 10/09/18--17:32: _Duplicated desktop ...
- 10/11/18--21:05: _Satan changed my C ...
- 08/26/18--07:23: windows media player issues
- 08/26/18--08:12: Graphiccard error after Windows 7 update
- 08/28/18--13:58: Cant reinstall Sage 50 On my computer
- 08/29/18--17:15: Need some Windows 7 64 Bit Checksur.log error help!
- 08/31/18--02:14: Deep-cleaning my PC
- 09/02/18--20:14: Windows 7 Professional -- slow boot
- 09/10/18--16:41: Latency problem, I think :(
- 09/11/18--04:20: No Restore Points.
- 09/17/18--07:10: Unmountable boot volume BSOD
- 09/17/18--09:50: Systemwow64.dll???
- 09/19/18--06:42: Windows Installer Error #87
- 09/21/18--16:49: Can't boot Windows even in Safe Mode. Weird lines on screen
- 09/23/18--11:55: Sound issues (max volume produces very low sound)
- 09/26/18--05:53: Sleep/suspend laptop lid unresponsive after newest Windows Update
- 09/27/18--18:50: [SOLVED] Getting access to old drive after videocard failed.
- 10/03/18--10:46: Can't uninstall a program in windows 7
- 10/03/18--16:13: Running Windows 7 64-Bit on 2006 Macbook Core 2 Duo
- 10/06/18--07:34: avgbIDSAgent service not starting
- 10/09/18--17:32: Duplicated desktop icons
- 10/11/18--21:05: Satan changed my C to D and nolo booto
recently my wmp player has been acting up. if i choose to make a playlist of videos to play then try to play them the first one will play through then wmp will freeze up and not play the next video in the playlist. if i click next track button it skips to the next video and plays it but it will not...
I have Widows 7 (6.1) Ultimate 64 bit.
and AMD Radeon HD 6570 graphics card.
Monitor SyncMaster P2450
Normally, I check updates from Window but this time I did not. :facepalm:
After the restart, the graphics changed to the standard VGA and the screen to a generic Pnp...
I wonder if you can help. I uninstalled Sage 50 accounting program from my computer, it didn't uninstall completely. I got error 1605. When I'm trying to reinstall the program, it says that the program already exists on this computer. when I try to uninstall it it says it does not have it I tried...
Hello All, I need some help with an issue I have been dealing with for many months now!
I have a dell laptop with windows 7 PRO 64 bit OS W/SP1 and it has 2 distinct issues:
1) when I open programs & features in control panel and open the Turn Windows features on and off the box that appears...
I need a software that can clean my PC for old software remains and so on.
Do you have a suggestion?
Seeking some advice on a Dell Optiplex 755 desktop.
Dell Optiplex 755
4 GB PC6400 DDR2 667 MHz RAM
160 GB SATA HDD
32-bit Operating System (Windows 7 Professional)
From all I can tell I have a latency problem with my system. I've checked it with LatencyMon and it shows allot of red. And says,
"Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop...
Just as usual, it seems every few months my PC must screw up for no apparent reason. About 2 weeks ago I just happened to check on my restore points -there are usually 4 or 5- and for some reason there were none. Weird. So, I created a restore point and the PC once again created a...
Hi everyone, I’m having an issue with my computer. As in the title the computer won’t load due to the uncountable boot volume error.
I did some research and I am attempting to boot from a windows 7 disk. When booting from the disc I can successfully get to to the screen where is asks me if I...
Is it possible to download this file and install it on win 7 64bit OS?
Win 7 premium will not install any updates or new programs. When I go to windows installer and try to start the service I get "error #87: the parameter is incorrect. Windows could not start the installer service on local computer"
HELP Bob Gale
So my computer has been on the fritz for the last couple of days. I can't boot the Windows installation on my D drive which is my main installation. However, I can boot Windows on my C drive without any issues.
I should add that the D drive is a faster and less-used disk. I...
Hello guys, I recently received a Gateway DX-4860 and factory reset the hard drive (was someone else's computer). When I attempt to play sounds of any kind (whether it be from the web or from windows media player) the volume is very, very low.
I tried with various external speakers and...
i have an Acer Aspire 5820TG TimelineX laptop with Windows 7.
After I applied the newest Windows Update, whenever I close my laptop lid and open it again, my trackpad and keyboard is unresponsive, and I have to shut down my computer (hold in the power button) and turn it on again to get in......
short version: need to recover files on a drive from old system to new sys (both win 7 pro. )
Can I just play with the security settings and 'take ownership' and by pass all the old account info? I still have all the login and passwords from the old drive.
( I tried installing it and booting it...
Specifically, it is Everio Mediabrowser HD, there is no option to do so in the start menu. When opening the program, is it corrupted and does not display things right (such as the start menu options) when I try to uninstall it in add/remove programs I get this error:
I recently got Windows 7 64-bit to install and run on a Macbook 2,1 2006 Core 2 Duo laptop (model A1181). However, there's quite a few issues that I am having, and all stem from driver problems.
As I stated, I was able to get the computer operational (I'm typing this out on the laptop now...
Hello - since the last time I was here, I've switched antivirus from Avira to AVG. Mostly because Avira starting doing scans that never ended and I was tired of it giving me strange issues. After some false starts, I installed AVG and things seemed fine.
But the last two times I started the...
I had a system crash and after that there two duplicate desktop icons
for each initial single icon. Only one them activates when clicked on.
If I right click on the other one it acts like I am right clicking on any area
of the desktop (other than an icon).
Hi all and thanks ! Folks like you are the reason I don't take a hammer to evil puters.
My puter was acting odd. I did a reboot and Chkdsk, came up on its own Said it found?? And handled it once again it was acting up I did another reboot and up came chkdsk and it said it found 4 orphaned...