- RSS Channel Showcase 8798827
- RSS Channel Showcase 1534708
- RSS Channel Showcase 1169118
- RSS Channel Showcase 3179840
Articles on this Page
- 11/06/18--06:59: _Paging file
- 11/14/18--02:12: _Win7. Updates that ...
- 11/17/18--02:34: _What are some Windo...
- 11/23/18--06:57: _COM & LTP not prese...
- 11/29/18--01:42: _Keyboard/Mouse not ...
- 12/04/18--04:20: _Windows Vista won't...
- 12/05/18--07:17: _Windows 7 hanging o...
- 11/06/18--06:59: Paging file
- 11/14/18--02:12: Win7. Updates that is not necessary.
- 11/17/18--02:34: What are some Windows 7 hidden features?
- 11/29/18--01:42: Keyboard/Mouse not working during/after Windows 7 Installation
- 12/04/18--04:20: Windows Vista won't Boot (blinking cursor)
On the following system -
Intel I7 3770
Z77 Sabertooth Mainboard
If this PC is purely now set-up for games -
I am using Win7. I have read that Windows have updates that are not really necessary.
Some people call it spyware or similar.
Which updates are not useful and can be deleted.
I have Windows 7 and I wanna better discover it. I know only for :
1. Invisible Folder :cool::cool::cool:
2. Programming, Scientific and Statistics calculator. :cool::cool::cool:
I am an absolute beginner. Don't mind me....
PC is Windows 7 Pro 64bit, MSI Z77 MPOWER motherboard.
I'm attempting to flash a bootloader to my 3D printer, which requires connecting it to my PC via USB and using the Arduino software. Unfortunately when doing so the Com ports menu in Arduino was greyed out no matter what I tried and...
This problem is more complicated than the title shows. Here's a timeline to make it easier to explain:
(Please note I have absolutely 0 tech background. I learned everything I know from owning and using a PC)
Lenovo Laptop. Forgot the model, I'll post it when I get home from work if it's...
Needing some help i have a computer that someone tried to clone it's hard drive and looks like they have messed up the MBR(not sure of this thou!!!!)
So all that you get is a blinking cursor at the top left and nothing else, have been through the Windows repair startup and chkdsk,...
about a month ago my computer started to take a long time to load - Once its loaded then everything works nice and fast.
The problem is when I start windows/restart it. It gets to the starting windows screen and then sits there for about 5 mins - then the screen goes blank for about 2...