- RSS Channel Showcase 4668359
- RSS Channel Showcase 5186660
- RSS Channel Showcase 3666886
- RSS Channel Showcase 2113184
Articles on this Page
- 12/15/15--06:00: _usb hub not working
- 12/15/15--09:53: _Windows 7 64-bit
- 12/15/15--10:18: _Two operating systems
- 12/15/15--23:53: _Need Windows 7 Iso ...
- 12/16/15--04:46: _suddenly lost acces...
- 12/16/15--23:55: _Taskeng.exe KEEPS P...
- 12/17/15--04:00: _Strange "SYSTEM" pa...
- 12/17/15--04:32: _Laptop taking a ver...
- 12/17/15--08:20: _Some applications w...
- 12/17/15--11:42: _Intel Processors
- 12/17/15--15:26: _Windows 10 - Turnin...
- 12/16/15--11:42: _Windows Installer
- 12/18/15--01:02: _IE error in printing
- 12/18/15--19:00: _complete reset
- 12/19/15--06:07: _[SOLVED] Windows Vi...
- 12/19/15--15:56: _Slow Windows 10
- 12/19/15--20:19: _MY Photos extension...
- 12/20/15--09:21: _Win7 vs Wifi Issue
- 12/20/15--09:22: _smart_tag.js messag...
- 12/20/15--10:06: _Live mail
- 12/15/15--06:00: usb hub not working
- 12/15/15--09:53: Windows 7 64-bit
- 12/15/15--10:18: Two operating systems
- 12/15/15--23:53: Need Windows 7 Iso to download
- 12/16/15--04:46: suddenly lost access to Yahoo
- 12/16/15--23:55: Taskeng.exe KEEPS POPPING UP!
- 12/17/15--04:00: Strange "SYSTEM" partition on factory version OS
- 12/17/15--04:32: Laptop taking a very long time to boot
- 12/17/15--08:20: Some applications won't run
- 12/17/15--11:42: Intel Processors
- 12/17/15--15:26: Windows 10 - Turning On And Loading
- 12/16/15--11:42: Windows Installer
- 12/18/15--01:02: IE error in printing
- 12/18/15--19:00: complete reset
- 12/19/15--06:07: [SOLVED] Windows Vista Backup Hell
- 12/19/15--15:56: Slow Windows 10
- 12/19/15--20:19: MY Photos extension changed to random file types
- 12/20/15--09:21: Win7 vs Wifi Issue
- 12/20/15--09:22: smart_tag.js message pops up
- 12/20/15--10:06: Live mail
have a laptop with only one usb port on it which works, so I decided to buy a usb hub. When I connect the hub I am getting a message that ' this product will perform better if connected to a high speed usb 2.0 port. For a list of available ports click here.' meaning the box. I have looked at usb in...
Hi everybody :
First of all, thanks to other members' support and advice. Much appreciation. Second, just want to let TechSupport Forum know, that I'm "still in the learning phase", I might be asking a *_LOT_* of questions. I'm thinking about (just considering it right...
Hi.Good day.My son had this laptop sitting idle so i decided to boot it up and start using it, as mine started working very slow. He could not remember the login password so i reinstalled Windows Vista (thats what he had on it). After updates and everything is working fine i had open a file that i...
I want to install windows 7 on my machine, unfortunately my CD has broken, now I want to download iso copy of windows 7 to install on my computer. Please share me resources to download windows 7.
Suddenly I have lost access to all Yahoo sites. Yahoo, Yahoo mail, Yahoo messenger. My accounts are still good and active because if I login using a VPN I get access. Have tried different browsers and windows firewall shows yahoo.
I Hope I have attached both ping and tracert data.
I have deleted...
:sad: Hey can someone help? I seem to keep having a small black box come up that says Taskeng.exe and it says something about not being able to find a specific file this has been happening for at least 2 months i've used Avast to scan for viruses but it keeps saying my computer is clean.
I just bought a used HP Compaq 6000 pro SFF. On the Disk Management Console, there is displayed a separate partition labeled "SYSTEM". It is exactly 2 GB. On the menu you get when you right click on it, "Open" and "Explore" are unavailable. I would like to know what the partition is all about...
I have a Lenovo Z850 laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium. I?ve had it for over 3 years and it has steadily been taking longer and longer to fully boot. It only takes a minute or so to get to the login screen, but once I login, it takes over 30 minutes to get to the point where I can open...
*I have suddenly been confronted with an issue where certain long-installed applications will no longer run in WIN7 Ultimate.
ASUS G75VW ROG laptop
I7 3610QM CPU
WIN7 Ultimate 64 bit / Windows Defender / Experience Index = 7.3
16GB Ram - PC3 10700
Hi everybody :
I was looking at an Intel i5-4570 Processor on newegg.com. And, apparently, this model is sold without a heatsink / fan. ( newegg DID post an informational screen stating that a newer version of this model is available----the i5-4590 WITH a heatsink /...
Recently I've been having a problem at turning on my computer. When I shut down my computer I've to wait around 10 minutes, and while it happens the computer is working on something without being on. The light that shows the computer is working on something stays on for the 10 minutes. I can't turn...
When I downloaded Firefox it got installed. Somehow a program claiming to be a Windows Installer repair kit appeared on the task bar . I did not download that, but it got installed. But when I try to install a download, I get an error message about cannot access Windows Installer.
IE works fine for the most part but Im getting this error when I go to Star button > Print > Page setup. I have attached the screenshot. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
Ib recently did a complete reset running windows 7 and selected the option to save images after the reset i cant find anything any tips or solutions i lost some important stuff
Dell XPS410 Vista Home Premium SP2
One reason I didn't continue backing up my data with Windows Vista was the lengthy process of retrieving that data. Here is an example: I want to copy the contents of 'Birds' folder from the backup disk to a new Ext HDD.
First, I click on 'Computer'
Hi, so trying to figure out why my gf's computer is so slow, possibly malware? I think Windows Defender is off, so would not interfere with her Kaspersky. Windows 10 (could not find that section on this site). Thanks very much...
/lkDDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_AMD64
I successfully transferred my photos from my Iphone into my PC, after while I found them changed to unknown random file types. I tried to change extension by renaming the file but still Windows doesn't recognize the file.
Hello, I had a win 7 crash that could be fixed only by reinstalling the entire program, wiping out all my prior info. Sigh. At any rate, when I got it back up and was going to reinstall favored programs, my Wifi was gone. The computer did not have any wifi at all. Only acknowledged wired. I...
what is this and how do I get rid of it... it only happens on ebay
I have HP windows 7
it says do you want to open save or close , but it still keeps popping up. thanks
I have win 7 with live mail 2011, my husband has win 8.1with live mail 2012. Microsoft sent an email saying in a few weeks we needed to update them or we won't be able to use them. I did that last week. Today, both live mails are stuck on offline. We both have IE11.