Articles on this Page
- 12/20/15--19:58: _Help! Cannot boot W...
- 12/21/15--03:09: _CPU Usage never goe...
- 12/22/15--04:33: _Cannot convert dyna...
- 12/22/15--15:40: _SATA Port Sequence
- 12/23/15--09:57: _Holidays
- 12/23/15--11:44: _Windows restore no ...
- 12/23/15--13:37: _New Computer - No E...
- 12/23/15--13:42: _How to Repair Windo...
- 12/23/15--15:04: _I've lost a basic f...
- 12/24/15--09:44: _Setting up an SSD
- 12/24/15--14:07: _Outsmart Windows?
- 12/25/15--07:45: _Windows 7 on newer ...
- 12/26/15--05:10: _[SOLVED] How to bac...
- 12/26/15--13:06: _Repair Filesystem W...
- 12/26/15--16:15: _Physical Memory too...
- 12/27/15--18:30: _Win 7 issue, s/p cr...
- 12/27/15--20:11: _Win 7 update woes.
- 12/28/15--03:30: _Windows 7 Audio Doe...
- 12/28/15--12:59: _High CPU usage and ...
- 12/28/15--14:28: _Laptop clicking and...
- 12/20/15--19:58: Help! Cannot boot Windows 7!
- 12/21/15--03:09: CPU Usage never goes below 24% nothing running
- 12/22/15--04:33: Cannot convert dynamic volumes to basic
- 12/22/15--15:40: SATA Port Sequence
- 12/23/15--09:57: Holidays
- 12/23/15--11:44: Windows restore no longer finds Windows Image backup files.
- 12/23/15--13:37: New Computer - No Ethernet or Wifi?
- 12/23/15--13:42: How to Repair Windows 7 hanging on reboot or start up.
- 12/23/15--15:04: I've lost a basic function ...
- 12/24/15--09:44: Setting up an SSD
- 12/24/15--14:07: Outsmart Windows?
- 12/25/15--07:45: Windows 7 on newer tablets?
- 12/26/15--05:10: [SOLVED] How to back up Windows Media Player playlists?
- 12/26/15--13:06: Repair Filesystem With TestDisk
- 12/26/15--16:15: Physical Memory too high!!
- 12/27/15--18:30: Win 7 issue, s/p crash and reinstall
- 12/27/15--20:11: Win 7 update woes.
- 12/28/15--03:30: Windows 7 Audio Doesn't Work
- 12/28/15--12:59: High CPU usage and memory usage
- 12/28/15--14:28: Laptop clicking and smoking???
So recently, I turned on my PC and would get stuck at the Windows 7 startup screen where it shows the logo form. Well, today I started it up and it would actually take a bit longer for the logo to come up. Now my situation is, whenever I start my PC, it goes to "Windows is loading files..." at the...
Been trying to figure this out for a while now.
I cleaned up everything I know I could and at times before i have been able to see the CPU usage down to 1% when nothing is running.
When I look at task manager there is no process using any CPU but the total says 25%
Anything to look at?
I was in the process of using Disk Management to create a partition from unallocated space. When the process was complete, I discovered that the new partition, and all of the others as well, were dynamic. A genie did this. I have no idea how it happened. I didn't even know what a dynamic disk...
Hi everybody :
First of all.....I have a Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H Motherboard. My question relates to installing a second SATA drive. When I connect the SATA cable to the Motherboard, What would be the sequence for plugging in a second drive ?
TechSupport Forum :
I just want to wish everyone here at the Forum a Merry Christmas. The people here have been VERY helpful. Have a safe and happy Merry Christmas.
If I boot the Windows 7 emergency recovery DVD it no longer finds any Windows image backups on my USB drive. I have tried it on 2 different Windows 7 PC's. I can however see the backups in the \WindowsImageBackup directory while booted from the DVD and going to the DOS prompt. The kicker is that I...
Recently got a computer (Dell Latitude E6420) with no OS. Installed Windows 7, 64 bit system.
After that, had no drivers for wifi/etc so I installed ALL of the drivers from this page -http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/servicetag/74985r1/drivers/advanced?s=bsd
Boot WINDOWS 7 Operating Disk, when disk loads select NEXT, down below will say repair your computer click that. System Recovery will now scan for operating system, select OS you wish to repair then click NEXT. Below will say Command Prompt, click that now type these commands.
... but I don't know what it's called to search out a solution.
When I plug a USB device in, Windows Explorer used to pop up to browse those files, or at least a dialog box asking me what I wanted to do. That no longer happens. I have to manually open an explorer window from the taskbar icon....
I have a Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H Motherboard, with AMI EFI BIOS----F9 version. I'm thinking about building another computer System. One of my concerns is about what I read through my research. A good number of web pages state that I should make sure that...
I got my first computer about 9 years, ago. It wasn't long after that, I saw the need for external hard drives for storage and backup. Since that time, I have had one external drive request formatting three times. I had another external drive to request formatting, once.
In all four instances,...
I got this Asus transformer book t100 chi a month back.
It came with win 8.1, i tried that for a bit then upgraded to windows 10.
I consider myself a power user and want full control over my tech and internet usage, so not even in my nightmares do i think about anything else than win 7 on my...
I have a laptop here with music in the C:\Users\Ashley\Music folder and I backed all that up on an external hard drive, but I'm seeing things in WMP that doesn't seem to be in that folder. Is there a way to back up the playlists and music I see in WMP?
Where do I find specific instructions for repairing a damaged file system with TestDisk? It may not work, but I sure want to give it a try. All the articles I've read mention such a repair, but don't give instructions. The closest I've found is a link to repairing the file system in a HD image.
Here are the specs of my laptop's OS :
The problem is, basically I can't run more than two applications at once, the physical memory gets too high, I don't know if it's a virus or what,...
Good evening, gang! S/P crash of Win 7 and reinstall, I am getting an error message in re: to " MS teredo Tunneling Adapter". It has a yellow caution flag, but when I try to update its driver, I am told it is already updated. However, I cannot get to my wireless printer so I know it isn't...
Windows Update Cannot Currently Check For Updates, Because The Service Is Not Running.
I have tried all the MS-FIXIT programs, the required services are running.
There are several lengthy registry edits that I am not comfortable with.
Any help is appreciated.
ayy i'm back with a problem xd
anyways after the reformat everything was fine but the audio, i've been trying to fix this for 2 days already
the microphone is detected and does work cause i tried to voicechat with steam and it does work and my friend hears me.
but speakers/headphones aren't...
So I've been dealing with high CPU usage and physical memory usage for a while now and was wondering if anyone could help. I've been looking at windows task manager and I think I've found the culprit. I rebooted my computer just to make sure and I believe its one of the 12 svchost.exe processes...
Hi, so I have an approximately 3-year-old laptop which has never had any problems before. I was using it earlier today when I turned it a certain way and suddenly it made a noise very similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4uU3k_JHWg and it seriously looked like there was smoke coming...