- RSS Channel Showcase 3634266
- RSS Channel Showcase 2431210
- RSS Channel Showcase 5269519
- RSS Channel Showcase 8558743
Articles on this Page
- 01/18/16--07:10: _W7 64 just not upda...
- 01/18/16--08:08: _WinZip
- 01/18/16--22:33: _Cannot set up secon...
- 01/18/16--23:36: _windows 7 is crashing
- 01/19/16--01:12: _Lenovo G50-45 windo...
- 01/19/16--11:08: _Windows Update is F...
- 01/19/16--13:37: _"Ikads stopped work...
- 01/20/16--15:04: _Programs In Notific...
- 01/21/16--15:05: _hdd
- 01/23/16--02:36: _Audio stutter, judd...
- 01/23/16--16:00: _[SOLVED] I've messe...
- 01/23/16--16:54: _Printer Driver Inst...
- 01/23/16--20:07: _Startup repair cann...
- 01/24/16--12:24: _Slow startup to Win...
- 01/24/16--13:24: _Lost Microsoft Log ...
- 01/24/16--16:51: _Unknown HDD, Not In...
- 01/24/16--22:23: _Safe mode only
- 01/25/16--12:50: _vmware esxi server
- 01/25/16--18:49: _Firefox icons super...
- 01/25/16--20:17: _Windows profile
- 01/18/16--07:10: W7 64 just not updating, help
- 01/18/16--08:08: WinZip
- 01/18/16--22:33: Cannot set up secondary gmail email account
- 01/18/16--23:36: windows 7 is crashing
- 01/19/16--01:12: Lenovo G50-45 windows 7 drivers
- 01/19/16--11:08: Windows Update is Frozen (Windows 7 64-Bit)
- 01/19/16--13:37: "Ikads stopped working and was closed" MS report
- 01/20/16--15:04: Programs In Notification Area
- 01/21/16--15:05: hdd
- 01/23/16--02:36: Audio stutter, judder, delays. DPC Latency issues
- 01/23/16--16:00: [SOLVED] I've messed up trying to fix a problem
- 01/23/16--16:54: Printer Driver Installation Problems
- 01/23/16--20:07: Startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically
- 01/24/16--12:24: Slow startup to Windows
- 01/24/16--13:24: Lost Microsoft Log In Password
- 01/24/16--16:51: Unknown HDD, Not Initialized (Help)
- 01/24/16--22:23: Safe mode only
- 01/25/16--12:50: vmware esxi server
- 01/25/16--18:49: Firefox icons superimposed on desktop icons
- 01/25/16--20:17: Windows profile
Since 1/12/16 windows has been trying to install updates. I tried manually, and some work, but most of the time it fails to configure.. Any idea whats going on?
I can't uninstall winzip. I need to get it off my computer as it's causing issues to my computer and I can't afford to get a new computer anytime soon. Please help! I have attached screenshots of what is coming up when I try to uninstall winzip. :angry::banghead::sad::cry:
I am in the process of setting up a home business and wish to set up a separate business email account with low set up costs. I currently have a personal Hotmail and Gmail accounts but wish to create a secondary Gmail account for my business. I do not have a registered domain name. I tried numerous...
several times a day with no apparent reason my laptop crashes. I am running windows 7 and when I asked a tech friend he said it could be windows updating. I am starting to doubt that........ this is 5-6 times a day. It is impossible to check the internet for problems when I don't know the reasons...
I just downgraded my new laptop from windows 10 to 7 and I'm missing a few drivers and I don't know what they correspond to or I can't find them on the Lenovo website. They are
* PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller
* SM Bus Controller
* Universal Serial Bus Controller
Windows Update for Windows 7 64-Bit has been hanging in 'Checking for Updates...' mode. It used to hang at 0% (0KB) until I made some changes (listed below).
My computer is equipped with avast! Free Antivirus 2016 and Windows Firewall and my Internet connection (AT&T U-Verse on 2WIRE) appears...
I am running Labview (NI (national instrument)) scripts on my Vista (Vostro 1520 Dell notebook). when my computer crashed last time (last week), all my Labview scripts still runs, but very slow. The Microsoft Windows keep sending me a message: "Ikads stopped working and was closed"....
Hi everybody :
After booting up, I noticed and entry labeled "Offercast291_.exe. I checked in Control Panel, thinking I could delete this. No listing for it. I checked in the Registry for Offercast291. Didn't find anything. I DID notice, in the dialog box where you can...
hi i need to change my hard drive the only thing i know is its a sata-pata whatever that means can somebody please advise me? thank you.
I'm having an issue that is really frustrating and I cannot get to the bottom of it. I hope someone here may be able to help.
For a month or so I have been having issues with audio stutter or judder whenever I play multimedia or audio files on my system.
It started suddenly, but I haven't...
I have been trying to fix a problem with Office 2010 not installing and a solution that worked for lots of people is renaming the (Programdata) Microsoft Help folder to Microsoft Help.old.
I tried this but after re-starting pc almost all the folders in the start>All programs have...
For 5 days I have been trying to set up a new printer. It is a Canon Pixma MG2965 model.
So far I have tried the following:
- installed about 15 times from the CD, the Canon website and links sent by Canon. Usually I get to the end and it says installed successfully but when I try to use...
Yesterday while trying to fix a port issue to play a video game on my PC, I uninstalled Avast because a forum I was on suggested my firmware software could be causing the issue.
I was planning on launching the game when my computer crashed and gave the the repair Windows window. It is now in a...
I've just set up my PC again after a long time of it being stored and rarely used at my parent's house. For a long time now (even before I last used it) it's been incredibly slow to start up and has resulted in me just putting the computer to sleep rather than shutting it down...
My son has lost the password required to launch Microsoft 7 OS. He does not have a password reset disk. Aside from wiping the hard drive or reinstalling the OS, is there any other work around to reset the password?
Thanks for any help.
About 5 days ago my Seagate 3TB Barracuda HDD started running very slow. Transfer speeds dropped to 182kb/s it previously was around 25.6mb/s. So I started backing up as much as I could, but after 5 days and only getting about 300GB backed up I decided to run chkdsk on the drive. That was a bad...
Working on a HP Pavilion p7-1254 Quad Core - A6-3620 8GB ram - Win7
The icons on the desktop can only be activated in Safe Mode. In Regular mode there is a second or so activity then all is like a still life painting.
Any ideas? There are no system restore points. Win7 repair disk finds nothing...
I want a download like for vmware esxi server 2.5 version which support 32bit operating system
Out of the blue, I suddenly have little Firefox icons superimposed on top of many of the icons on my desktop, including icons for video games, mp3 files, video files, my router settings, and pdf files. Any thoughts on what is causing this and how I can remove them? I have attached an example of...
What could be the reason for windows user profile is corrupted even on newly installed CAD workstation or desktop PC.