- RSS Channel Showcase 7841939
- RSS Channel Showcase 3869868
- RSS Channel Showcase 5645792
- RSS Channel Showcase 8252540
Articles on this Page
- 04/06/16--06:31: _stuttering videos
- 04/06/16--07:50: _Windows Registry Er...
- 04/07/16--05:38: _When using taskkill...
- 04/07/16--11:06: _Windows wont wake u...
- 04/08/16--11:57: _Access Optical Driv...
- 04/08/16--16:31: _Unable to install W...
- 04/09/16--01:22: _How to prevent wind...
- 04/09/16--05:00: _Word 2007 - changin...
- 04/09/16--14:20: _[SOLVED] Specail Pe...
- 04/09/16--18:45: _Two hard drives sud...
- 04/10/16--01:41: _URGENT! Windows Can...
- 04/10/16--16:32: _Screen Capture in P...
- 04/11/16--11:23: _Disk Full???
- 04/11/16--22:59: _Continual "USB disc...
- 04/12/16--14:16: _[SOLVED] "There is ...
- 04/12/16--22:39: _This site cant be ...
- 04/13/16--03:46: _PC Internet Sharing...
- 04/13/16--05:19: _PC taking 2.5 mins ...
- 04/13/16--05:29: _how to intrepret wi...
- 04/13/16--10:08: _Dell Inspiron N7010...
- 04/06/16--06:31: stuttering videos
- 04/06/16--07:50: Windows Registry Errors
- 04/08/16--11:57: Access Optical Drive of old laptop to new one
- 04/08/16--16:31: Unable to install Windows 7 SP1 (Error 0x80070005)
- 04/09/16--01:22: How to prevent windows 7 to uprgade windows 10
- 04/09/16--05:00: Word 2007 - changing fonts
- 04/09/16--14:20: [SOLVED] Specail Permissions
- 04/09/16--18:45: Two hard drives suddenly won't format
- 04/10/16--01:41: URGENT! Windows Cannot Repair Autostart Cannot Read Files
- 04/10/16--16:32: Screen Capture in Paint Shop Pro X2 Not Working
- 04/11/16--11:23: Disk Full???
- 04/11/16--22:59: Continual "USB disconnect" sound. 7 times per min
- 04/12/16--22:39: This site cant be reached. The connection was reset.
- 04/13/16--03:46: PC Internet Sharing Problem
- 04/13/16--05:19: PC taking 2.5 mins to boot up
- 04/13/16--05:29: how to intrepret windows error logs
- 04/13/16--10:08: Dell Inspiron N7010 VERY slow startup before Win
i cant get my videos to stop stuttering while playing the audio is fine but the video stutters. this has never happened till recent ! i dont know how to fix this glitch:banghead:
Hello. I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right thread and if it's wrong then pleae move it to the appropriate thread.
I currently having a problem on my Window Home Premium with the registry with Base Filtering System and Diagnostic Policy not working. These not working leading to other...
I have a batch file namely kill.bat and the contents of the file is as below:-
taskkill /f /im excel.exe
When I run this kill.bat in the Windows2008 server after login as administrator user, the batch file removes the excel.exe and closes all the excel files without any confirmation...
My computer is to be having some problems booting when it has been asleep/hibernating/turned off. At first it seemed to be just when it had been asleep or hibernating, but recently it wont boot after being turned off for a short while (an hour or so).
What happens, is that after turning it...
My friend needs needs to install softwares and games in his new laptop, which is a hp elitebook (windows 10) and doesn't have a cd drive. But his old laptop (windows 7 or 8) does. Is there any way, the apps and games can be installed from the optical drives of old laptop to the new one?
Hi . I've been trying to install sp1 but the install fails and this error appears. Please help
I am new here and I am using windows 7 at my home but all the time i got notification from Microsoft for free upgadation of windows 7 to windows 10. I am satified using windows 7 at home i do not want to upgrade my OS. Please show me ways to block this notification permanently.
I have a problem connected with Microsoft Word 2007. It is caused by the fact that I've set too small font-size. Now I want to have it automatically changed to a larger size by letting the program replacing all text sized 9 of Calibri font with text sized 10 of Arial Narrow font. Exactly, I mean...
I am using an old version of Quicken on Win 7 and 10. Files shared via Google drive. One of the files got corrupted somehow, and I cannot open it or delete as I don't have permission form myself to do it.
How do I give myself permission?
For the last 5 years I had been using 2.5" removable hard drives for my partial daily backup.
When I last switched drives with one in the safe Windows said it couldn't format it, but going in computer management I was able to delete the volume and then I can format it.
Today as I switched...
Our computer did not shut down and gave the message "cannot shut down."
Upon re-starting, now there is the message:
"Windows cannot repair autostart"
"Cannot read files"
I have a Dell Inspiron 3647, that came with Windows 7. When Windows 10 came out, they had a free upgrade download, as I'm sure you know. I upgraded to Windows 10, but had a lot of problems with compatibility with my older programs that I am using. Because of that, I downgraded back to my Windows...
My computer will not allow me to download or save anything. Message is disc is full. I have cleaned everything off of the computer except for the few programs I use. No pictures, music or data is saved. Is this a virus? How can I fix it? Thanks
I have Windows 7 now.
long time since a visit, still keeping the place going, onya's.
I have an issue I have never seen before!
on a HP 6710b loaded with Win7 Pro, after getting it going I get this very annoying "Da Dah" sound as tho a USB device disconnecting. 7 times per minute.
I have been right...
Hey guys! I've run into a problem with my laptop's (Asus Zenbook UX21E 11.6" Ultrabook) wifi connection. It's running a Windows 7 Home Premium OS and I wasn't sure if this was where to post this specific problem, but I don't think it's a browser issue neither since Internet Explorer and Firefox do...
I faced a problem when I tried to entir a pege, this problem only happen with it not all the pages. I tried to enter it with my phon and it worked
This site cant be reached
The connection was reset.
from 2 days i was sharing my PC internet using leoxsys leo-nano150n usb adapter but from yesterday it's not working...
i have turned on Hotspot mode in Adapter config panel and after i connect net in mobile it doesn't work means in mobile it doesn't open any site.....please help me fix this issue
so it is taking 2.5 mins to get into desktop on win7. i ran pc tune up, checked for malware. any other ideas?
perhaps some hardware is faulty, what would be best way to check?
so my win10 machine crashes from time to time, fairly certain hardware error. also, how to intrepret windows error logs? how to know which piece of hardware is failing? see attached.
Hi. I have cleaned and removed various items from startup by using CCleaner and msconfig. they just come right back up. But now I went into regedit and see that there are folders I don't recognize. the long delay is before windows starts. please help. thanks