- RSS Channel Showcase 8860151
- RSS Channel Showcase 4838091
- RSS Channel Showcase 4652464
- RSS Channel Showcase 3719691
Articles on this Page
- 08/05/16--23:27: _Driver issues durin...
- 08/06/16--05:18: _Dell Inspiron 531 s...
- 08/06/16--09:03: _dell inspron won't ...
- 08/06/16--12:24: _Error after changin...
- 08/07/16--09:18: _microphone volume k...
- 08/07/16--13:47: _Cloned win 7 no Val...
- 08/07/16--16:43: _Local Internet Acce...
- 08/07/16--17:15: _odd problem with mu...
- 08/01/16--05:36: _[SOLVED] Windows 7 ...
- 08/09/16--12:57: _Network Printing st...
- 08/09/16--14:30: _[SOLVED] need help ...
- 08/11/16--11:19: _[SOLVED] Shortcut i...
- 08/12/16--10:24: _boot pc help
- 08/12/16--19:54: _new programs wont i...
- 08/12/16--23:06: _Windows Explorer Cr...
- 08/13/16--06:54: _What are these syst...
- 08/14/16--09:55: _Multiple issues
- 08/15/16--03:33: _High RAM usage; may...
- 08/15/16--08:03: _Genius i608x not wo...
- 08/15/16--23:41: _Ramdisk Device Opti...
- 08/05/16--23:27: Driver issues during new install of Vista OS
- 08/06/16--05:18: Dell Inspiron 531 stuck at the splash screen auto detect loop.
- 08/06/16--09:03: dell inspron won't load past splash screen
- 08/06/16--12:24: Error after changing CMOS battery
- 08/07/16--09:18: microphone volume keeps muting itself
- 08/07/16--13:47: Cloned win 7 no Validate
- 08/07/16--16:43: Local Internet Access Only
- 08/07/16--17:15: odd problem with multiboot and external drives
- 08/01/16--05:36: [SOLVED] Windows 7 SP1 will not install
- 08/09/16--12:57: Network Printing stops next morning, DNS?
- 08/09/16--14:30: [SOLVED] need help with widows 7 professional
- 08/11/16--11:19: [SOLVED] Shortcut icon to taskbar
- 08/12/16--10:24: boot pc help
- 08/12/16--19:54: new programs wont install at all, nothing, old ones do
- 08/12/16--23:06: Windows Explorer Crashes
- 08/13/16--06:54: What are these system files
- 08/14/16--09:55: Multiple issues
- 08/15/16--03:33: High RAM usage; maybe leak
- 08/15/16--08:03: Genius i608x not working
- 08/15/16--23:41: Ramdisk Device Options boot loop?
I am doing a new install of Vista Home Basic on a HP Pavilion a1730n computer. I am at a point where it ask to load drivers from a system disc. Unfortunately I can no longer locate such a disc. I have tried searching the internet for the necessary drivers with no luck. I am thinking if I can load...
When the Dell Inspiron 531 is powered on the splash screen displays and then it goes to auto detect entering power save and then goes into a splash screen- auto detect loop and will not boot into Windows 7. Any suggestions how to solve this? :banghead:
I have a dell laptop running win 7 that will not load past the dell splash screen,all i get is a non responsive command prompt. This problem happened right after a windows update, I cannot even get into safe mode,i am able to get into basic command setup f2, and f12, i was able to run a hardware...
Hello, I replaced the cmos battery today because the last one died out. After booting the computer, however, the following error appears: "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device". This error didn't show up before and I didn't touch any of the hard drive...
I have uninstalled reinstalled drivers for sound card
I have scan for malware using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
I have tried to end process Svchost.exe tskmgr
I have 14 Svchost.exe running under processes in windows task mgr.
Cloned my HD with Win 7 but it will not validate. Any suggestions?
I asked a similar question here or some where else but I can't find it. :banghead:
Ok so I did a factory reset on my fiance's computer (HP G60-125NR) running Vista. After going through all the prompts to set it back up I have no internet. I reset it due to being very sluggish and a lot of junk he had on it. I did not try and connect to the internet before doing the reset so I...
I multiboot, dos,2K,XP,7, 10, various linux and BSD flavors.
Each OS is on it's own Esata drive with no boot manager, so technically not exactly a 'multiboot'.
Problem is that immediately following a w10 update,(while only the w10 drive was connected) every time I connect the w10 drive to copy...
Windows 7 SP1 will not install
Having an issue with Windows 7 SP1 installation
i have tried the standalone install
I have installed the update readiness tool
In one of our department we have several windows 7 clients that use a Legacy application, every morning, we must do a ipconfig /flushdns along with nbtstat -R, arp -d accompanied with a reboot, then users can print again via the application for entire work day. When they come back in next morning...
Ok so I just bought a new gaming computer, and it has a trial verison of windows 7 professional sp1 on it. my product id contains an OEM in the code. where can I buy a product key for my computer, or what should I do. total freaking out, I thought I had the full verison but it says I have 26 days...
I use a desktop shortcut to launch Google search. Is there any way I can move or replicate this to my taskbar?
Hi all , i ve an old hp pc portable the problem that when i try to open if it show me dead screen ' blue screen' after complet showing logo windows ,,windows xp ,,,,
I tried to reinstall it with cd windows but the device did not work
I tried to use usb flash disk but it did not show in bios
i cant install modern downloaded programs like
the steam client (for games)
adobe flash player
but i did just download and install the newest avg antivirus which is curious
what it does is after i download the program to be installed i go to the file and double click it and then...
Hi there. I am using an Acer 4741G iCore 5 laptop with windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit operating system. I can't copy files from a flash drive to the computer. Every time I try to - I get a message after 5 secs or so saying Windows explorer has a problem and its trying to detect problem and within...
I have four system files that I can't identify. They were all created yesterday and are named o, r, s, and y. They are each 16,742,664, which is a lot of space to take up on my 250 GB SSD, so I'd like to get rid of them if I can.
I have a Win7 laptop, it will not update from windows update, multiple error codes, when I boot up I logon to windows then screen goes blank and black for about a minute, then it stays like that a further 2 minutes while doing something then desktop appears, its not normal.
Attached is a pic of Performance tab of Task Manager
I think there is a problem cause if i add up all the memory usage, it doesnt match the one shown as total usage.
Any solutions ?
I need help. Recently i got a Genius i608x graphics tablet, and after installing drivers adding batteries and restarting PC it still won't work. I tried removing and reinstalling drivers for windows 7 but it still wont work.All the programs were installed correctly and i checked if the drivers were...
Hi All,I just attempted to capture a custom image of my computer using WDS (Windows Deployment Services) however instead of finishing the process with a usable image file my computer is stuck in a boot loop with the entries shown below -