- RSS Channel Showcase 7263067
- RSS Channel Showcase 6659996
- RSS Channel Showcase 9214520
- RSS Channel Showcase 8829775
Articles on this Page
- 01/24/17--07:29: _Having issues...
- 01/25/17--14:12: _Computer is ridicul...
- 01/27/17--03:50: _Internet Explorer S...
- 01/27/17--05:12: _Installing Nvidia d...
- 01/27/17--18:58: _Avast anti-virus vi...
- 01/27/17--19:09: _[Nvidia 780] Device...
- 01/28/17--07:26: _Gateway w Vista Zapped
- 01/29/17--03:48: _Dell Drivers for Wi...
- 01/31/17--14:15: _Download of Win 7 r...
- 02/01/17--14:41: _Problem with Cygwin
- 02/01/17--21:52: _"Invalid Partition ...
- 02/02/17--21:17: _Deleted E: Drive (I...
- 02/05/17--03:20: _PC hang after like ...
- 02/05/17--09:57: _MS Office 2013 hang...
- 02/05/17--13:08: _File sharing on hom...
- 02/05/17--13:16: _Remove Remnants of ...
- 02/06/17--01:50: _Move network locati...
- 02/08/17--06:28: _What Did I Do? Can...
- 02/08/17--17:53: _Copy of Office 2010
- 02/11/17--12:50: _Dual boot computer.
- 01/24/17--07:29: Having issues...
- 01/25/17--14:12: Computer is ridiculously slow, unresponsive and crashing
- 01/27/17--03:50: Internet Explorer Security Certificate Problems
- 01/27/17--05:12: Installing Nvidia drivers: Error 126
- 01/27/17--18:58: Avast anti-virus virus.
- 01/27/17--19:09: [Nvidia 780] Device Manager: Error Code 43
- 01/28/17--07:26: Gateway w Vista Zapped
- 01/29/17--03:48: Dell Drivers for Windows Vista Business
- 01/31/17--14:15: Download of Win 7 refused
- 02/01/17--14:41: Problem with Cygwin
- 02/01/17--21:52: "Invalid Partition Table!" on Boot. Dell Latitude E6230, Win 7 64bit
- 02/05/17--03:20: PC hang after like 15-20 mins later
- 02/05/17--09:57: MS Office 2013 hangs every time
- 02/05/17--13:08: File sharing on home network
- 02/05/17--13:16: Remove Remnants of Windows 7?
- 02/06/17--01:50: Move network location of Offline Files
- 02/08/17--06:28: What Did I Do? Can you help me?
- 02/08/17--17:53: Copy of Office 2010
- 02/11/17--12:50: Dual boot computer.
Hello again! A while ago I posted a question about my sister's laptop not having Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel or Publisher.... I fixed this problem and now new problems have arisen
I downloaded Microsoft Office student edition which worked for a little while... now it is asking for a product...
A few weeks back I started having issues with my computer acting up. It was having issues booting up, so I have been running it in safe mode to get work done. For about a week I had not shut the system down just to avoid it not starting up again. I proceeded to back up all my files over the...
Ive got a problem with IE11 (latest build) that has only started to happen in the last couple of days. It is running under Win7Pro.
When I try to get onto most websites I get the message back There is a problem with this websites security certificate. The only option I have is to close...
First of all - sorry if I'm in the wrong forum but I think it has more to do with my registry that with Nvidia drivers.
Long story short - I bought myself a new video card (Geforce GTX 1050) and while trying to install it's drivers I got 'error 126' and the installation came to a halt. As a...
I know this isn't a technical question but I'm sick and tired of this virus (avast). Installed it a long time ago on my PC but ended up uninstalling it for its annoying ads.... I tried several times to remove its remnants but PC kept asking for "administrative permission" or something...
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Service Pack 1
GPU: Gigabyte 780
CPU: i7 4790
Mobo: Z87-G43 Gaming(MS-7816)
Trying to install the latest Nvidia drivers from their homepage and failing to install. Device Manager points to error code 43 from the properties.
What I think triggered the...
This is a copy I posted to "Networking Support" here http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f31/no-connectivity-on-windows-vista-1177881.html
Wayne helped out with running a couple tests. But no final conclusions on my issue. I see there are other managers here so perhaps there will be...
I have done a clean install and now I cannot find the chipset, ethernet or the onboard video drivers for Windows Vista Business despite spending hours looking. The Dell website doesn't seem to have them. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who can help.
With this error
The product key you provided is for a product not currently supported by this site or may be invalid. Please try again or visit the Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance.
I've recently installed Cygwin and it worked correctly till today. I didn't make any wanted changes other than install tracegraph.
Now the tcl scripts i try to run don't work and the following error appears:
1 [main] ns 4352 fork: child -1 - died waiting for longjmp before...
Whenever I boot my laptop it says "Invalid Partition Table!"
I have look up many ways to solve it but I so far I have only been able to boot 1) in Safe mode and 2) with "Boot Manager" which seems to boot it normally. However when I restart in either of these configurations, it gives me the same...
I deleted my E: Drive (Internal Partition), then I found some of the programs which are previously in E: drive to be uninstallable. I tried to recreate E: drive but I can't, because everytime I recreate new drive, it doesn't allow me to change the letter to E:. And everytime I want to reinstall...
Hi Tech Support team,
My PC keep hanging after like 15-20 mins later. My SSD and HDD are both new and I have used CrystalDiskInfo to scan my harddisk, all is healthy.
Suspect is something to do with the software or window problem. What can I do to narrow down what is wrong with my PC?
Here are the specs
OS: Windows 7 64 Bit updated to latest patches
Processor: Intel i5 2450M @ 2.5 GHz
Office: MS Office 2013 Pro-Plus
I have been using this laptop pretty well since June 2012. But recently since last 5-6 weeks, any Office application does not...
I have a desktop running Windows 10, and a laptop running Vista. I want to share files on the W10 to be able to use them on Vista. Vista can see the W10 listed in the file directory, but when I click on it, it requests a name and password. Does that mean the desktop user name and password or the...
I just got a brand new computer to build onto. It came with Windows 7 pre-installed, and I put in a SSD, installed Windows 10, and reformatted the original hard drive. The computer is set to boot directly to the SSD first.
All files in the original hard drive should be deleted, including the...
I have a user whose network data folder is due to be moved to a new server.
This user has Offline Files syncing enabled on the folder. The user also has a mapped drive ( U: ) to this folder but from what I see Offline Files uses the explicit location rather than simply U:
I am looking for a...
I have a Solid State C drive. I want to keep it lean and store stuff on the D drive. Somehow, C has gotten full anyhow. I started deleting what I thought were extraneous things on the C drive to make room. I must have accidentally removed something I shouldn't have and now I don't know how to...
A while back, I had a question about making a copy of Windows OS (Win 7 Pro) that's on my laptop, and that was sorted out however, I still have no resolution for the Office 2010 copy on the same laptop. Since this was purchased used (from a private seller), I have no disks. The laptop...
Hi Rich! Now I need your help. Both HDD works grate. 2 GB with OS W7 and second 1GB OS Vista. I download EasyBCD on the original HDD OS W7. BCD recognized both. First W7 and second Vista. But, when I reboot comp and try open Vista Windows failed to start.