- RSS Channel Showcase 1176870
- RSS Channel Showcase 7550379
- RSS Channel Showcase 5121517
- RSS Channel Showcase 5941652
Articles on this Page
- 03/10/16--02:22: _How to start HTTP ?
- 03/10/16--04:23: _Problem using sync ...
- 03/10/16--11:40: _mouse is freezing, ...
- 03/10/16--18:40: _raw system
- 03/11/16--05:49: _windows wont update
- 03/11/16--08:01: _Updates
- 03/11/16--11:13: _How to prevent upgr...
- 03/12/16--02:06: _Woke up to a black ...
- 03/12/16--03:15: _My PC just went crazy.
- 03/12/16--13:59: _Acer TravelMate P4...
- 03/12/16--17:59: _Computer B has perm...
- 03/13/16--03:04: _The destination dri...
- 03/13/16--04:58: _Access temporary ...
- 03/13/16--07:51: _95% Physical memory...
- 03/14/16--03:41: _Icon Problems
- 03/14/16--11:54: _blue screen and reb...
- 03/14/16--14:56: _Trouble loading Win...
- 03/15/16--05:51: _Winrar says that th...
- 03/15/16--07:29: _Please help, my com...
- 03/15/16--11:04: _Help troubleshootin...
- 03/10/16--02:22: How to start HTTP ?
- 03/10/16--04:23: Problem using sync with cloud storage
- 03/10/16--11:40: mouse is freezing, eventually crash
- 03/10/16--18:40: raw system
- 03/11/16--05:49: windows wont update
- 03/11/16--08:01: Updates
- 03/11/16--11:13: How to prevent upgrade to windows 10?
- 03/12/16--02:06: Woke up to a black screen -- No bootable device ...
- 03/12/16--03:15: My PC just went crazy.
- 03/12/16--13:59: Acer TravelMate P453-M Bluetooth connection error
- 03/12/16--17:59: Computer B has permissons for computer A, but not vice-versa
- 03/13/16--03:04: The destination drive is not connected
- 03/13/16--04:58: Access temporary locking file
- 03/13/16--07:51: 95% Physical memory usage during games
- 03/14/16--03:41: Icon Problems
- 03/14/16--11:54: blue screen and rebooting
- 03/14/16--14:56: Trouble loading Win7 on external HD
- 03/15/16--05:51: Winrar says that the CRC is wrong
- 03/15/16--07:29: Please help, my computer is driving me insane.
- 03/15/16--11:04: Help troubleshooting a freeze
In an 'old' Win7 Ultimate (32bit) AND in a Win10-upgrade from my 'current' Win7, my Brother HL2040 Laser Printer still works well, but in a fully updated and enhanced version of the same O/S (my current system), the driver is no longer seen. The Print Spooler wont start, and it blames that on its...
Some years ago I began using cloud storage as an additional back up measure for my many irreplaceable files. In the process I have occasionally lost some valued files and believe it was due to the way sync works. When I try to find a thorough explanation on the internet I come up empty.
I was referred here from Spyware Warrior forum, where I first went for help. But my system checks out clean.
Windows 7, 64-bit, sp1
Dell Studio 15 (can list all the specs, just tell me which)
Cirque/Glidepoint usb (external touchpad mouse)
On March 6, I suddenly started having...
I have a external hard drive and it has a RAW system on it and window 7 will not format it and use windows on it
I do not know how it was a raw system but disk management say it is
it have gone into disk management and it did not format it either
I do not care if the data is lost
for the last couple of weeks i have been trying to get windows to update on my alienware R3 pc? and it wont. then last the only update that showed up was windows 10. i have blocked this before because for some reason 10 aint compatible with my pc? last year i have tried to install it but when it...
What suddenly happened to Windows 7 updates? Seems that ever since Microsoft came out with Windows 10 it takes 6 to 10 hours to get all the Windows 7 updates for a fresh install. Is this another attempt to get everyone to upgrade to Windows 10?
I'm given 2 options, upgrade now or schedule for later. How do I stop it from installing windows 10? It doesn't allow me to reject it. screenshot attached below.
Everything running normally (I thought), Media Player running a playlist of music. Fell asleep.
Woke up to no music. Looked at screen --- black screen as if it had rebooted to BIOS, but with 'No Bootable device, press any key' (or whatever the exact wording is). Pressed a key, same thing...
I usually leave my PC on but do a reboot every few days to freshen things up. Yesterday I was noticing a slow down and decided to reboot but out of nowhere I get a blue screen that said "STOP: c0000218 registry file failure. The registry cannot load the hive (file) ... it's corrupt, absent or not...
I can't get my Acer Travelmate to connect to any bluetooth devices, even though it shows that the device is working properly. No connection at all to phones, printer, speakers what so ever.
I've downloaded drivers from the Acer site, removed any other devices from the vicinity, ran Driver...
I've networked two Win 7 computers, A (tower desktop) and B (laptop). From B, I can create new folders and do anything I want on A, But on A I can't create new folders on B ("You need permission to perform this action"). This is preventing some needed software from running correctly.
- From A...
I have hp laptop with win7. 1 year ago i wanted to have win8.1 and keep win7 also so i divided the C partition to 3 partitions by Easeus. Yesterday i wanted to use factory reset so i merged the 3 partitions back into 1 which is C with win7. But after opening HP recovery manager...
The temporary locking file (.laccdb in Access 2007 and .ldb in all prior versions) that is created when a user is "in" an Access database, contains info on sharing the database.
I'm wondering if it is possible to read this temporary file if it contains perhaps, the user or machines names (or any...
So I'm running:
Running on Windows 7.
So I with new games I'm running and I'm having to tone down the graphics quite a bit. Auto detect settings puts it to high and ultra settings but that tanks the hell out of my system.
I bought the Division and found...
Tried to change a desktop icon.
Seemed to work to a degree until suddenly all the desktop icons were apparently changed to the generic icon except for Computer, Recycle Bin,
Control Panel. Taskbar icons stayed as they were.
A batch file obtained on the Net, which was...
my computer which is on windows 7 does not go to windows but shows blue screen and reboots constantly leaving a memory dump message.
Yesterday a power outage destroyed my desktop's ability to boot. The power went out but came back on a minute later while I was checking the circuit breaker, and when I went back to my computer it had already begun running a repair utility due to an improper shutdown - but then the power went out...
I have a rar of which winrar says that the CRC is wrong, and the file is corrupted.
It is a huge videofile however, so I don't really care if there's a small part in it which isn't good.
I already tried to "keep broken files" when I extract, and I already tried to repair the file.
Firstly I know very little about computers, but usually I can make do with suggestions from Google.
Now onto my problems.
- Online games keep minimizing every several minutes, have no idea how to fix that but google tells me that it has something to do with a process going on in the...
My work development laptop has a problem with freezing, and it is noticeably related to unplugging from all my desk wired connections to pick my laptop up and go somewhere. So, normally, power, ethernet, some USB devices, and VGA monitor are all plugged in. Recently when I unplug everything I will...