- RSS Channel Showcase 7619121
- RSS Channel Showcase 6628933
- RSS Channel Showcase 3750347
- RSS Channel Showcase 4972440
Articles on this Page
- 03/24/16--18:44: _dual monitor -OS bo...
- 03/24/16--20:46: _I need a little rec...
- 03/25/16--06:35: _Display problems
- 03/25/16--15:47: _32 bit would not in...
- 03/25/16--17:25: _Hard Drive Recovery
- 03/25/16--20:12: _Can't upload files ...
- 03/26/16--05:20: _hard drives corrupted
- 03/26/16--12:34: _Cannot access backe...
- 03/27/16--10:04: _CPU job 100%
- 03/28/16--02:32: _ERROR Start PXE ove...
- 03/28/16--13:08: _Google drive
- 03/28/16--14:55: _can't get updates
- 03/28/16--15:21: _start windows 7 nor...
- 03/28/16--18:54: _windows update erro...
- 03/29/16--00:59: _Backup software cho...
- 03/29/16--01:45: _Forgot my Windows 7...
- 03/29/16--07:36: _How do I install .n...
- 03/29/16--13:47: _LOst internet conne...
- 03/30/16--04:50: _what should i do "B...
- 03/31/16--00:14: _Windows update fail...
- 03/24/16--18:44: dual monitor -OS boot split over 2 monitors
- 03/24/16--20:46: I need a little recovery partition help
- 03/25/16--06:35: Display problems
- 03/25/16--15:47: 32 bit would not install but 64 bit did install
- 03/25/16--17:25: Hard Drive Recovery
- 03/25/16--20:12: Can't upload files larger than 100ko
- 03/26/16--05:20: hard drives corrupted
- 03/26/16--12:34: Cannot access backed up partition because no drive letter
- 03/27/16--10:04: CPU job 100%
- 03/28/16--02:32: ERROR Start PXE over IPv4 HP Compaq CQ2000PC
- 03/28/16--13:08: Google drive
- 03/28/16--14:55: can't get updates
- 03/28/16--15:21: start windows 7 normally from start-up repair CMD
- 03/28/16--18:54: windows update error 0c80070490
- 03/29/16--00:59: Backup software choices for LTO tape drive?
- 03/29/16--01:45: Forgot my Windows 7 password, how to reset?
- 03/29/16--07:36: How do I install .net framework without sp1
- 03/29/16--13:47: LOst internet connectivity with ie opera but not firefox
- 03/30/16--04:50: what should i do "BOOTMGR is missing??
- 03/31/16--00:14: Windows update failures -- SURT tool and Netframe
Hi all :wave:
I have an older (aka ancient...8 yr old) system with a Gigabyte EP43-DS3 mobo. I have a dual monitor set up for video editing - my main is a 23" Samsung connected via DVI cable to DVI port, the second a 20" Acer connected via blue VGA Dsub cable to VGA Dsub port.
This is the...
Last week I purchased a very lightly used HP TouchSmart 610 series PC. The original owner had bought it for his kid to take to college but for some reason the kid didn't want it and now it is mine.
It originally came with Win7 installed. The original owner formatted and installed Win10 but did...
I'm having some strange issues with my pc. I apologise in advance for my lack of knowledge on the subject but the people I usually ask for tech support are stumped.
When I boot my computer up normally, when it gets to the welcome screen large black lines appear going horizontally across the...
So far this 64-bit Windows 7 operating system seems to be installing it's almost done but for some reason I couldn't get the 32 bit Windows 7 installed has anybody had this problem I did notice a few scratches on the CD of the 32-bit CD but it didn't look like anything that would compromise...
I owned an HP G62-144DX laptop which about a month or two ago would no longer power on. After trying multiple batteries, power adapters, and replacing the power outlet panel itself, there was no success - the blinking light would not illuminate. That is a different story however. I'm not...
i'm having an issue which i can't upload files that are larger than 100ko, except for Facebook and Blogger. :confused:
Hi all. Please don't laugh at me I am not very tech savvy but am trying to learn as much as I can.
A few days ago my pc was working fine.
Then yesterday I switched on and loaded a film for my oldest daughter to watch. When I opened my hard drive to browse for a film... black lines and...
I keep my system in one partition and documents in a second on drive 0.
Recently, i attempted to set up xp in even another paritition. That's a whole other story. I ran into trouble, gave up, ended with a fouled up boot manager and decided to reinstall windows 7 from the install...
Hello to all .
On this PC Compaq dektop with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit, the CPU works at 100%. the PC is idle - could you give me any suggestions on how to fix it?
I attach screenshots and hardware log .
The problem has existed for a long time - this is the PC of a friend of mine, a native...
Hello sir many days before i try to install a new windows 7 in my destop from portable usb drive and for to boot from usb drive i enter in BIOS > Boot Order then USB Drive first and HDD 2nd but i sea in BIOS there was already USB selected a frist Boot decive so i don´t make any change pressed...
I want to share some files between two machines, Win 7 and Win 10.
These files are for an old vesion of Quicken.
Both machines show "Drive" in the google "pull down". I put the file there and both machines have access.
Problem, The files are not on either machine and Quicken can't see...
I have Vista home premium 32 bit sp2. I was getting updates a few days ago, now I get the message "can't get updates. Has microsoft stopped giving updates? I have tried mr fixit but it did not help.
Hi, so my laptop is not booting up.
The problem is that my keyboard is damaged and I need to use a wired/wireless USB keyboard, however at initial login screen it gives me two options launch start up repair or run
start windows normally
, however my keyboard will...
i cannot download any updates. whenever i try the update page just keeps searching and searching but never finds updates the error 0c80070490 is what the msfixit tools says is wrong with the updates and that it can not fix the issue. how do i get the updates to function again?
After having abandoned my 35 GB Sony AIT Tape drive when I upgraded to Windows 7 as its backup software no longer supports tape drives, I just bought an HP LTO5 1.5 TB tape drive but will need to get a backup program. The HP page says you get a free download but I don't know if I'll be able to...
I haven't used my*My Hp laptop*for 2 years and today when I open it, it pops up a "password login" interface, I can't remember the password and I also don't have a reset disk, any help? Can I recover my or reset my password? It's windows 7, 64bit.
It says my operating system isn't supported. I did a little digging and it's probably because I don't have SP1. Is there a way to install it without sp1?
i have lost connectivity with ie and opera, this is I think a registry problem.
here is hijack this report
Any help appreciated
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.5
Scan saved at 22:45:30, on 29/03/2016
Platform: Windows 7 SP1 (WinNT 6.00.3505)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v11.0...
i want to reformat my computer to windows 7.. but everytime to boot it always appear on my screen bootmgr is missing.
please help me what should i do??
i did exactly what is on video and it dont work lol just keeps telling me to " bootmgr...
Please help me in solving a windows update failure. I have windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64.
The two windows updates that fail are
System Update Readiness Tool for Windows 7 (KB947821)
any Microsoft.NET framework both 4.5.2 (KB2901983) and 4.6.1 (KB3102433)
I found a similar thread and...