- RSS Channel Showcase 1072944
- RSS Channel Showcase 1616761
- RSS Channel Showcase 8942024
- RSS Channel Showcase 6620597
Articles on this Page
- 11/20/16--07:55: _Windows Update won'...
- 11/22/16--09:11: _Windows 7 Toolbar K...
- 11/22/16--19:27: _Windows Backup Peev...
- 11/23/16--08:07: _HP Pavilion drivers...
- 11/23/16--10:23: _windows updates
- 11/27/16--03:22: _Magnifier symbol
- 11/27/16--07:35: _Vista no start
- 11/27/16--11:19: _Loud fan and comp i...
- 11/28/16--00:07: _Upgrading emachines
- 11/28/16--08:45: _error problem
- 12/02/16--08:30: _[SOLVED] Start Menu
- 12/02/16--11:07: _Two nic cards one pc
- 12/03/16--22:29: _Mouse and keyboard ...
- 12/04/16--09:29: _boot from usb error
- 12/04/16--13:28: _Vista on New Hdd
- 12/06/16--02:15: _Delete folder/files...
- 12/06/16--15:47: _Inaccurate File Count
- 12/07/16--14:26: _Can I activated Win...
- 12/07/16--16:18: _Host Process for Wi...
- 12/08/16--04:01: _CryptnetUrlCache fo...
- 11/20/16--07:55: Windows Update won't work after deep cleaning my comptuer
- 11/22/16--09:11: Windows 7 Toolbar Keeps Resorting Alphabetically on Startup
- 11/22/16--19:27: Windows Backup Peeve(s)
- 11/23/16--08:07: HP Pavilion drivers for windows 7
- 11/23/16--10:23: windows updates
- 11/27/16--03:22: Magnifier symbol
- 11/27/16--07:35: Vista no start
- 11/28/16--00:07: Upgrading emachines
- 11/28/16--08:45: error problem
- 12/02/16--08:30: [SOLVED] Start Menu
- 12/02/16--11:07: Two nic cards one pc
- 12/03/16--22:29: Mouse and keyboard stop working at random times.
- 12/04/16--09:29: boot from usb error
- 12/04/16--13:28: Vista on New Hdd
- 12/06/16--02:15: Delete folder/files - access denied
- 12/06/16--15:47: Inaccurate File Count
- 12/07/16--14:26: Can I activated Windows 7 with a Windows 10 key?
- 12/07/16--16:18: Host Process for Windows Services
- 12/08/16--04:01: CryptnetUrlCache folder: why is it there, I don't use IE?
Hello. Ever since I deep, deep-cleaned my computer, my windows update fails for almost everything.
Almost all of my updates are for Office 2013, which I guess was on my computer previously (I have Office 2016). When I was deep cleaning, I tried removing every trace of 2013). How do I get these...
Recently, I reimaged my laptop using Windows 7. I have a toolbar on the bottom of my screen set to a folder in my documents folder. Prior to reimaging the computer, I could manually adjust the order of the icons on the toolbar and it would stay after rebooting the laptop. Now every time I reboot my...
I have always been a firm believer in having backups of hard drives. More often, than not, it is a virus/malware issue that can trash an OS making it corrupt and unusable. Historically, I have used Acronis TrueImage for making backups. I had to give that up because of an issue with the newer HP...
I have a HP Pavilion 15 ab208nh laptop and I installed Windows 7 on it, but I can only find drivers for Windows 10.
Can anyone point me in the right direction where I find proper HP drivers compatible with Win 7?
have win7 home OS; did a total recovery last week; now I cant update windows. when I try to do updates, its just sits and looks for it; I have let it run for hours....just keeps looking and never even shows me any updates for anything!
why? thanks! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL...I'm very...
I've got an annoying magnifier symbol on my screen and I can't get rid of it. I've tried all the usual things, such as WIN + ESC, without success. Any suggestions?
I have an old 2005 e machine T5082 running windows Vista, everything was fine until this morning when it won't start up at all, I dud get one bsod God only k owns why there wasn't any info, but I did try this, I put a blank bed in and turned it on with a Windows xp disk in the DVD drive and it...
Hello. I have been having a serious problem with my computer. Sometimes (but not always), when I change the monitor inputs on the back of my computer, while it is running, the computer fan will suddenly get very loud and the computer will stop functioning. I am forced to shut it off. Usually when I...
i want to able able to run open gl 4.0 or higher on my desktop computer
what the list of stuff i need that will need make it happen? I read around and it's something about a gpu and better nvadia graphics cards, i just don't know what to get for it though.
Here are the system specs:
This message keeps popping up, it goes away with a few clicks, but is annoying, keeps popping up intermittantly can anyone tell me how to get rid of it, thanks, I would really appreciate it. Joel
The recent items on the start menu no longer has a "remove items in this list" option on right click.
I may be wrong on how that exact function was offered up but I do recall that I had a right click option to choose to clear the list and now I don't.
hello I have a question I have a device that can't be on the network by itself without Antivirus but the only way it can communicate with another computer is through a nic card. so what I am doing is installing another nic card into a computer and that does have Antivirus on it and can be on the...
Not completely random. I hope I'm able to finish this before the keyboard stops working.
It starting happening a few weeks ago. I bought a new mouse, but that started freezing up as well. I haven't had any problems yet, since I plugged it into one of the front USB ports. But, I won't be...
I'm having pretty much this same problem
---Quote (Originally by zerocool_)---
Hello, trying to install XP on older notebook who dont have cd rom, so i have to do it through USB. I made bootable USB with rufus, but when i try to boot it i get A disk read error occured. Press Ctrl + Alt +...
ok I installed a different Hdd and got windows vista to work on it, problem is SP1 and Sp 2 WILL NOT INSTALL, the rest of the updates will, no av firewall off defender off any ideas guys?
My PC originally came with a normal SATA HD with Windows 7 installed.
Then I got an SSD and did a fresh installation of Windows 7 on the SSD.
The SSD is labeled C: while SATA HD is D:\
Now I am trying to delete the SATA's folders:
:banghead:This is one computer problem I have not been not been able to solve for all most a year, not even with the help of Microsoft Tech Support. Here are the facts: I ran chkdsk last year and it recovered two (2) restore files which I never could find, I searched for those two restore files so...
My friend has bought a Windows 10 laptop, but he doesn't like Windows 10 and wants to install Windows 7 on it instead. However, we do not know if he can activate windows 7 with his new laptop's Windows 10 serial key. Please help!
I have 13 instances of _svchost.exe_ running concurrently. I've seen more, and less. Why so many?
I came across this 'buried' in the 'Users' folder. I did a quick search and it's suppose to be some security deal for IE that I *DON'T* use.
So the question is; why is it there since I *NEVER* use idiot Exploiter other than cluttering up a already bloated O/S?? :rolleyes: