- RSS Channel Showcase 6109572
- RSS Channel Showcase 6072824
- RSS Channel Showcase 2416554
- RSS Channel Showcase 8397334
Articles on this Page
- 05/17/17--15:18: _Will my SimpleTech ...
- 05/18/17--04:57: _Black Screen at Sta...
- 05/18/17--16:59: _Windows 7 home prem...
- 05/19/17--03:17: _Why is my computer ...
- 05/19/17--07:35: _Repair Install of W...
- 05/19/17--11:43: _Using Memorex CD-RW...
- 05/19/17--13:06: _Editing Context Menus
- 05/20/17--10:44: _USB Drives
- 05/22/17--03:12: _cordless mouse righ...
- 05/22/17--09:09: _Installed Windows 7...
- 05/22/17--17:28: _Checking Permissions
- 05/23/17--01:06: _Possible security i...
- 05/23/17--03:09: _W7 32 bit ISO needed
- 05/24/17--09:09: _PSTool (PSGetsid.ex...
- 05/24/17--11:39: _Windows updates err...
- 05/24/17--14:06: _Changing E-mail Cli...
- 05/24/17--14:16: _Updating my Profile
- 05/25/17--03:37: _Problem
- 05/25/17--10:19: _Missing Download Na...
- 05/25/17--19:17: _Failed update lost ...
- 05/17/17--15:18: Will my SimpleTech SimpleDrive 96300-40001-001 work on WIN7?
- 05/18/17--04:57: Black Screen at Startup
- 05/18/17--16:59: Windows 7 home premium issues
- 05/19/17--03:17: Why is my computer getting slower but not using more resources
- 05/19/17--07:35: Repair Install of Windows 7
- 05/19/17--11:43: Using Memorex CD-RW Disks
- 05/19/17--13:06: Editing Context Menus
- 05/20/17--10:44: USB Drives
- 05/22/17--03:12: cordless mouse right click doesn't work
- 05/22/17--09:09: Installed Windows 7 on laptop and now I cannot connect to internet!
- 05/22/17--17:28: Checking Permissions
- 05/23/17--01:06: Possible security issue.
- 05/23/17--03:09: W7 32 bit ISO needed
- 05/24/17--09:09: PSTool (PSGetsid.exe) in a batch file
- 05/24/17--11:39: Windows updates error cod 8024A000
- 05/24/17--14:06: Changing E-mail Clients
- 05/24/17--14:16: Updating my Profile
- 05/25/17--03:37: Problem
- 05/25/17--10:19: Missing Download Navigator
- 05/25/17--19:17: Failed update lost drive space?
Will my SimpleTech SimpleDrive 96300-40001-001 work on WIN7?
I've not used forever.
Just tried to hook up to PC tower and realized the USB cable is the small rectangle one, not the newer simmer USBs. New tower doesn't have that size plug in.
Worth getting a new cord to connect both?...
After turning on the computer it begins to Startup, but the green progress dots at the screen's bottom move me into a black screen with no further progress. The unit functions properly and gets online if in Safe Mode.
From my research, this problem is fairly common. How can I fix it before being...
Im having real issues. After automatic updates installed, my docs will not open and word will not respond so I have to shut it down using task manager. Also I am unable to log into websites, including linkedin and ms support. I can't download anything either.
I have tried to do a restore but it...
My computer is kinda old, about 7 years, I've upgraded a few parts and done a fresh install of windows in that time, including replacing the hard drive because some of the issues I was having seemed like the hard drive was dying (turns out it wasn't) but one thing I've noticed is that it seems to...
I have an Acer Apsire 5733 laptop with an OEM version of Windows 7. One of the RAM modules fails MemTest86 (errors reported) and I think this has resulted in corruption of some of the Windows 7 Home Premium (OEM) system files. When I run sfc /scannow it flags up errors but is unable to repair...
Hi everybody :
I formatted a Memorex CD-RW disk. And then proceeded to transfer data files to this disk. The first thing I noticed was that I couldn't "drag-and-drop" files. (I'm backing up my Sketchup projects). When I right-clicked on Drive E, the PASTE option wasn't...
Hi everybody :
I'm having a problem dragging-and-dropping files from my Pictures Folder to D (Optical) drive. I notice that the PASTE option is now missing. I CAN open the file (with the proper software) and THEN Save to the D drive. I checked...
Hi everybody :
Once a USB Drive is formatted, and data is added to it. Can I still add more data....music....pictures...etc ?
I have been using my Logitech MX620 cordless laser mouse for years but have finally decided that I should try to get the right click function to work!
The wired Dell mouse works fine, but the Logitech cordless one stubbornly ignores the right button.
Any thoughts, anyone?
*Hi, please can somebody help me urgently!! Image: https://www.sevenforums.com/images/smilies/sad.gif
I installed Windows 7 Ultimate on a laptop earlier and now it cannot find any internet connections.
I've tried: Troubleshooting, Installing some wireless drivers
nothing seems to work!
Hi everybody :
I'm using Windows 7 Pro 32-bit.
I've got a few questions about PERMISSIONS. After creating a 3-Dd object (Using Sketchup). Out of curiosity, I checked the PROPERTIES for this file. Then I clicked on the SECURITY tab. Under...
Just noticed this.
I have a DT PC in my living room (attchd to a 40"tv) with a USB printer.
If I send a document from my HP i3 laptop to the PC it cannot of course print until that PC has booted up. However, I noticed to day that the document printed BEFORE I had put my password into the DT...
Can anyone point me to a safe site to download W7 32 bit Home Premium SP1
Can someone share a script(batch file) to run a PSTools (PSGetsid.exe) and export into a text file?
Below is the path folder(PSTools) of the software and text file
I really appreciate your help guys!!!
Hello everybody! My computer is Dell Optiplex 780, Memory 4GB, original HD 2Tb OS 7 64 bit and secondary HD 1 Tb with fresh installed windows vista 32 bit and dedicated to work on it only for photoshop and some times for upgrade or download subsidiary software. NOT for serving internet. Tried to...
Hi everybody :
I need some advice for changing my e-mail client. Currently, I'm using Windows Live 2012 (Windows 7 Pro 32-bit OS). Seems like Windows Live is starting to screw up a little. I've been doing some research about different e-mail programs. I'm thinking about...
Hi guys (gals) :
I'm trying to update my Profile. Specifically, my e-mail address. I see the page where I can enter my "new" e-mail address, but the SAVE CHANGES button is greyed out. I'm asking about this is.......when I post a thread.........I'll receive the...
Hello everyone, since past few weeks I've been facing with this problem.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 16393
Additional information about the problem:
Hi All...I'm getting a message on my wife's computer:
Says..."Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\Ann\AppData\Local\Temp\EPSDDNAVI_Temp\DownloadNavigator\MEPUpdater\EST\MEP.EXE'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again."
Has to do with our shared Epson L210 printer. She is told...
For the second time in 6 months my win 7 has gone through a update sequence that windows failed. The system then goes through a sort of undoing process. Very lengthy process. After witch I have lost roughly 18GB of drive space. I did a drive clean-up only to regain under 2GB of space back.