Articles on this Page
- 07/09/17--08:52: _HD check errors
- 07/09/17--09:27: _Mouse lockups seek ...
- 07/09/17--10:34: _strange folders
- 07/11/17--20:00: _Windows 7 driver is...
- 07/12/17--09:46: _Xp and W7
- 07/12/17--11:12: _Windows 7 Updates
- 07/13/17--07:45: _computer slow and r...
- 07/16/17--20:15: _[SOLVED] stuck at 3...
- 07/16/17--21:35: _Windows Update stuck
- 07/17/17--00:25: _SetPoint Increase A...
- 07/17/17--10:05: _Need help with lost...
- 07/18/17--04:16: _Cannot reinstall Wi...
- 07/18/17--16:42: _All Browsers Stalling
- 07/20/17--06:38: _skype on vista not ...
- 07/20/17--08:41: _Unexpected Shutdown...
- 07/20/17--16:28: _Win7 lost USB conne...
- 07/22/17--00:59: _Insufficient System...
- 07/22/17--07:17: _Silly Network Problem
- 07/22/17--07:22: _Windows Vista won't...
- 07/23/17--09:42: _Excel xlsx file 2013
- 07/09/17--08:52: HD check errors
- 07/09/17--09:27: Mouse lockups seek assistance
- 07/09/17--10:34: strange folders
- 07/11/17--20:00: Windows 7 driver issue?
- 07/12/17--09:46: Xp and W7
- 07/12/17--11:12: Windows 7 Updates
- 07/13/17--07:45: computer slow and restarts often
- 07/16/17--20:15: [SOLVED] stuck at 30 percent on Configuring Updates
- 07/16/17--21:35: Windows Update stuck
- 07/17/17--00:25: SetPoint Increase Application Switcher Animation Speed on Windows 7
- 07/17/17--10:05: Need help with lost files
- 07/18/17--04:16: Cannot reinstall Windows 7
- 07/18/17--16:42: All Browsers Stalling
- 07/20/17--06:38: skype on vista not working suddenly?
- 07/20/17--08:41: Unexpected Shutdown that's NOT "Unexpected."
- 07/20/17--16:28: Win7 lost USB connections - virus?
- 07/22/17--07:17: Silly Network Problem
- 07/22/17--07:22: Windows Vista won't accept password
- 07/23/17--09:42: Excel xlsx file 2013
I got these errors off Admin error log, can you let me know what they mean as PC still works fine.
The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR2.
A control item for shadow copies of volume E: was lost during detection.
The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the...
Running 64 bit version of Win 7 Pro with current updates. Recently have encountered lockups with mouse freezing and pc inoperative - but keyboard remains operative. It seems to occur after pc has been running for substantial durations (2+ hours) and is sporatic. I can only restore operation if I do...
There are 12 folders. If I try to open one of them, it says " you currently don't have access to this folder, click on (continue) then you will have access permanently ".
Below is one example of these folders:
What their functions, are...
So I recently made a partition on my computer. One runs windows 10 (which Me or my family don't like) and (our favorite) Windows 7. Anyways everything seemed to go fine. Only problem is that animations don't work properly, some screen savers don't work, and the UI is very washed out and actually...
I have a Packard Bell UTOW running XP and a HP XW4400 running W7.
I plan to use the XP as a server and to practice building a Webpage. I could also upgrade the if necessary as I would have to get another W7 CD.
Can someone guide me on how to go about this please ?.
Hi everybody :
I don't know if this question has been asked before......When receiving (installing) Updates, what would be the danger if my computer shut down during the process. Either by accident or an electrical "brown out" ?
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name TRANG-PC
System Manufacturer MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD
hi, I have a Windows 7 hp pavilion desktop, Windows 7 (i think pro). Today went to install the latest updates and it won't finish. It restarted but has been stuck 2 hours now at the Dont turn off screen. My hard drive doesn't seem to be doing anything. I moved not long ago and not sure where my...
marked previous thread Solved too soon - now it's been Shutting Down for over an hour. Original text -
hi, I have a Windows 7 hp pavilion desktop, Windows 7 Pro. Today went to install the latest updates and it won't finish. It restarted but has been stuck 2 hours now at the Dont turn off screen....
too long; didn't read: I (2nd year CS Student) am looking for a way to increase the animation speed or disable the animation of the Logitech SetPoint "Application Switcher" Button on windows 7?
First off, I found this community by accident while looking for some tips and tricks! I...
Hi guys, I havent been here in a while and I guess thats a good thing. The only time I come around is when I have a problem. Well, I have a problem. Im going to give a long history so maybe the picture is crystal clear.
I have an old desk top that is about 12 years old that I havent used...
I'm still having problems with my machine running slowly so I thought I'd try reinstalling Windows 7 Home Premium over one of my spare clones but setup said it couldn't install because on EFI systems it could only install to a GPT disk. I'm not using EFI, but BIOS. I then tried to install it...
This is on my Win7 64 machine ... the problem started when I was trying to install this moving map for XPlane 11 that I got from this site (http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/25569-external-moving-map/). FireFox was doing some kind of update at the time that didn't take. And the...
Hello Everyone, on my friends vista pc he was running skype successfully until i tried to update it, it would not update, so i managed to do a system restore and got skype back, but the echo test would not work, so i left it go and when i got home i was still able to call him from my windows 7. but...
I have an older Dell Inspiron. I think I bought it in 2008. It had Windows Vista originally and I upgraded to Windows 7 in 2013.
Recently, when I click to shut down, it will go to a blue DOS looking screen and then reboot. A message will pop up saying something like "Windows has recovered from an...
My Win 7 PC crashed... on cold reboot - everything seemed normal...but No WiFi connection... tried to connect etc... finally found all USB ports were not working and did another reboot to "activate" the auto USB connections. A pop up said ( similar) something connected to the USB had...
I am new to this forum and this is my first ever thread related to the problem that I am facing on my Dell laptop. I am hoping that with your guidance I will be able to resolve the issue.
So, I have a Dell Studio XPS 1640 laptop with below specifications.
OS - Windows Vista
I have two Win-7 pro 64 machines networked. Called BB and CC. On ethernet.
MP3s recorded with ReAllPro ro on CC and saved to //CC/Sounds cannot be seen from BB with any of Total Commander, Windows Explorer or cmd (dir \\CC\Sounds). CC's Sounds' directory is empty as far as the network is...
I have an Acer Aspire laptop (which hasn't been used for a while ) , every time I try to log in it will not accept my password and after 3 attempts disables the laptop. I have tried F8 and attempted to go back to last working configuration which didn't work , safe mode (again asked for...
How to open the damaged. XLSX file 2013? The Microsoft Excel "Open and Restore" function doesn't help.